ImageImageImageImage

Toughest post Ive ever had to admit to

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,271

Re: Toughest post Ive ever had to admit to 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:47 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:How am I dense. McCoy didn't challenge Chip. He's just a big mouth. You tried to say Chip specifically went after trouble makers in college and when I said I never heard that you post links to where he disciplined and cut trouble makers on his college teams too. You actually supported what I was trying to say so I guess you're the dense one. Not every team has trouble makers.

Why do you keep calling me out when I'm just stating what Chip believes in. It's not my feelings or opinions, it's Chips. There is a thread right now on the Eagles board where someone posted the Eagles should go after Dez and give up the two 1sts only to be followed by 50 posters saying Chip won't go after those types. It's blatantly obvious that he's doing that but a few of you are acting like I just made this up.

Every time you argue with me Manster you fail miserably. Remember, "Chip runs scores up by keeping his QB in late" and when Dallas did the same thing the same week you come back with "Well I didn't watch the Cowboys game". Brilliant dude. You're attacking ME for what Chip did. Asinine bro. Drop the anger dude.

And once again you brilliantly proved my point, lol. Coming in to a COWBOY forum to derail threads and start fights about Egal issues and what is being said in EGAL forums. Except for the 2 weeks a year we have to play the Filthydelpia Egals, WE JUST DON'T CARE.
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#42 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Seems to be a pretty popular thread on this dead site to me BJJ.

Manster you're so full of ****. Now you're gonna play semantic games. 1st you imply that Chip didn't shy away from questionable college players and when proven wrong you say, "I didn't say he went after bad guys... I said he didn't shy away". Your so frigging ridiculous bro. Way to play semantic games after trying to paint Chip as a dirty college coach. Wow, some people can never just admit they're wrong. Frigging incredible. Go luck at your posts and if you could be the tiniest bit objective you'd admit you're so full of ****.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#43 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:39 pm

And tell me how I derailed MY thread BJJ. I love how Schmop, Jarntt and others can come with valid and cogent arguments and Manster and BJJ takes Chip's feelings and turn it around like I'm Chip. You guys are two scrubs.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#44 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:41 pm

I didn't say Chip went after bad players... I said he didn't shy away. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

In frigging credible
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Post#45 » by Jarntt » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Seems to me Chip is more clearing out high priced vets than malcontents.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... trade-him/
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#46 » by Manster7588 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:55 am

Jarntt wrote:Seems to me Chip is more clearing out high priced vets than malcontents.

So it's not just bad grapes. Just the expensive wine?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#47 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Jarntt wrote:Seems to me Chip is more clearing out high priced vets than malcontents.

It also seems that Chip is getting rid of Andy Reid's Dream Team. This is getting good.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#48 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:36 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:And tell me how I derailed MY thread BJJ. I love how Schmop, Jarntt and others can come with valid and cogent arguments and Manster and BJJ takes Chip's feelings and turn it around like I'm Chip. You guys are two scrubs.

Never turned anything around on you because deep down, I could care less about you or Chip. I said it before and I will say it one more time, If I wanted to banter or discuss Egal football, I would go in an Egal forum. Funny you should put down a Cowboy forum in the off season that is slow, but yet here you are almost everyday. If anything, you sure are consistent.
Manster7588
Senior

Post#49 » by Manster7588 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:09 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:And tell me how I derailed MY thread BJJ. I love how Schmop, Jarntt and others can come with valid and cogent arguments and Manster and BJJ takes Chip's feelings and turn it around like I'm Chip. You guys are two scrubs.

So now I've called you Chip? You keep throwing BS up here hoping something sticks.

And no I never did say Chip went after bad guys at Oregon. I said he didn't stay away from them. Don't you find it odd he didn't lick a guy off the team for burglary until that player got caught later with marihuana?
I'd think a teacher would have better reading comprehension.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#50 » by ncmalko1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:10 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Never turned anything around on you because deep down, I could care less about you or Chip. I said it before and I will say it one more time, If I wanted to banter or discuss Egal football, I would go in an Egal forum. Funny you should put down a Cowboy forum in the off season that is slow, but yet here you are almost everyday. If anything, you sure are consistent.

THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD THAN ANYONE? :crazy:
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#51 » by ncmalko1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah, he is doing both. Trent Cole has been a great Eagle and his 11 million was let go too. One thing I really dont get Jarntt is before spending all this FA money I would have foused on signing Fletcher Cox. He is by far our best Defensive player and is a FA and the end of the season. Mychael Kendricks is a good young player but evidently (rumor) he is trying to trade him too. He is entering his final year and is probably gone. I wish Chip focused on keeping young studs that Philly drafted instead of going after other teams over priced FA's. Kendricks leaving would hurt but Cox leaving would be DEVASTATING.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#52 » by ncmalko1 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Manster7588 wrote:

So now I've called you Chip? You keep throwing BS up here hoping something sticks.

And no I never did say Chip went after bad guys at Oregon. I said he didn't stay away from them. Don't you find it odd he didn't lick a guy off the team for burglary until that player got caught later with marihuana?
I'd think a teacher would have better reading comprehension.

No you didnt Manster. What you said was, "Malko, Google makes it real easy to look up the questionable characters he brought and kept in Oregon." I proved you wrong and now you are trying to play semantic games to try and weasel your way out. The article said Chip addressed the burglary and when he broke another rule he let him go. The article said it is INEVITABLE for any NCAA team to deal with issues. Was this kid bad before he was recruited? You sure as heck didnt prove that. Chip had a kid that broke a rule and he cut him. Sounds like he did the EXACT oppsite thing of what you are trying to say he did.
Manster7588
Senior

Post#53 » by Manster7588 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:02 am

ncmalko1 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE MORE POSTS ON THIS THREAD THAN ANYONE? :crazy:

You might want to recount the posts here. Don't forget those by Malko.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#54 » by Jarntt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:28 am

ncmalko1 wrote:

Yeah, he is doing both. Trent Cole has been a great Eagle and his 11 million was let go too. One thing I really dont get Jarntt is before spending all this FA money I would have foused on signing Fletcher Cox. He is by far our best Defensive player and is a FA and the end of the season. Mychael Kendricks is a good young player but evidently (rumor) he is trying to trade him too. He is entering his final year and is probably gone. I wish Chip focused on keeping young studs that Philly drafted instead of going after other teams over priced FA's. Kendricks leaving would hurt but Cox leaving would be DEVASTATING.

I agree with you on Cox, but he was a first rounder so you can extend him for a 5th year in 2016 (or is this his 5th year?) and certainly will. No need to give out the big contract right now in case he gets hurt or something.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#55 » by Jarntt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:30 am

Hmmm. Cox would look nice in the middle of our D...a little payback for Murray...
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#56 » by ncmalko1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Jarntt wrote:Hmmm. Cox would look nice in the middle of our D...a little payback for Murray...

Hardy, Cox, Lee would put Dallas in the SB if they land a capable RB which won't be too hard behind that OLine.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#57 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Personally, I wouldn't want any rejects from the Egals. We can find something better in the draft at a cheaper price.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Post#58 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:20 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Personally, I wouldn't want any rejects from the Egals. We can find something better in the draft at a cheaper price.

wait? are you saying you would pass on Cox if he was available (& we were capable of the signing)???
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#59 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 am

Schmo op, he just is one of those people who can't be objective. Cox might be the 2nd best DT in the NFL behind Suh but, to him, every Eagle is terrible. It doesn't matter if he made the All Pro team and was absolutely brilliant last year. Cox with Hardy would, IMO, put Dallas into the SB.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#60 » by ncmalko1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:50 am

ncmalko1 wrote:Schmo op, he just is one of those people who can't be objective. Cox might be the 2nd best DT in the NFL behind Suh but, to him, every Eagle is terrible. It doesn't matter if he made the All Pro team and was absolutely brilliant last year. Cox with Hardy would, IMO, put Dallas into the SB.

Just look at what Jarntt thinks. He is a solid, top notch poster and knows Cox would make Dallas great.

Return to Dallas Cowboys