ImageImageImageImage

Rolando McClain suspended.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,276

Rolando McClain suspended. 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 2, 2015 11:10 pm

Season hasn't even started and we are already down 2 defensive players to start the upcoming year.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Re: Rolando McClain suspended. 

Post#2 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Jul 3, 2015 12:49 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Season hasn't even started and we are already down 2 defensive players to start the upcoming year.

Can't say I'm too surprised with this fool (McClain). Face it - he is a suspension waiting to happen.

It happened.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jul 5, 2015 10:27 pm

Time to send him packing for good. By, by.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jul 6, 2015 11:33 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Time to send him packing for good. By, by.

Not ready to go that far quite yet. Dude can still play and still contribute. And the defense should be competitive enough without him for those first 4 games. Even with Hardy out.

Wonder when the Ginger God will pass judgement on him and the Golden Child in New England...
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#5 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:51 am

Roadhog Moran wrote:

Not ready to go that far quite yet. Dude can still play and still contribute. And the defense should be competitive enough without him for those first 4 games. Even with Hardy out.

Wonder when the Ginger God will pass judgement on him and the Golden Child in New England...

Same chit as in Oakland. Then takes a year off. We give him another chance and he falls off the wagon again. He's not worth the trouble or risk. I get rid of him now and its next man up. Unless the culture REALLY hasn't changed.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:08 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:

Same chit as in Oakland. Then takes a year off. We give him another chance and he falls off the wagon again. He's not worth the trouble or risk. I get rid of him now and its next man up. Unless the culture REALLY hasn't changed.

As long as Jerry runs the show, the "culture" will be what he deems it to be. Personally, I would prefer neither he nor Hardy be here. But they are. So, let's get those first four out of the way, get what we get from them this season (which if healthy should be pretty damn good) and see where the chips fall in 2016.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#7 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Why wait for next year. Barring injuries, I expect big things and a very deep playoff run this year.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#8 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:50 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Why wait for next year. Barring injuries, I expect big things and a very deep playoff run this year.

I don't know... because we're paying 'em?

Might as well get our money's worth.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#9 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:22 pm

With his past, I find it hard to believe we didn't protect ourselves in his contract in case this very thing happened.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#10 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Yeah... Jerry kinda bid against himself on this one. I know there was interest for the guy out there but that contract was a little "much".

Oh well - play with the cards we got.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#11 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 7, 2016 8:27 pm

Roadhog Moran wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Season hasn't even started and we are already down 2 defensive players to start the upcoming year.

Can't say I'm too surprised with this fool (McClain). Face it - he is a suspension waiting to happen.

It happened.

And just like the energizer bunny, he keeps going, and going and going....................
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#12 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 7, 2016 8:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:

Couldn't resist even though this isn't funny anymore.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#13 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 7, 2016 8:32 pm

Roadhog Moran wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:

As long as Jerry runs the show, the "culture" will be what he deems it to be. Personally, I would prefer neither he nor Hardy be here. But they are. So, let's get those first four out of the way, get what we get from them this season (which if healthy should be pretty damn good) and see where the chips fall in 2016.

Ditto. We have been saying this for how many years now. What culture. Jerry didn't even do anything about Hardy last year and Jerry's puppet, Garrett, keeps saying the past 4 or 5 years is drafting the "RIGHT GUYS". WHAT A HYPOCRITE.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jul 7, 2016 11:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:

Yeah. I'll take mayonnaise as I eat those.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#15 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:52 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:

We talked about this back in July. Its still not funny anymore.

Return to Dallas Cowboys