ImageImageImageImage

Scandrick out for the seasom.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Scandrick out for the seasom. 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:12 pm

I see some Cowboy fans are quite upset and getting their panties in a wad way too soon. Depth wise yes, this will be a big loss on that aspect. I know Church had a bad year this past season, but I've always liked him and he most of the time plays vs. the best receiver on the other team. Claiborne will be back and healthy and hopefully has matured enough to take his job more serious. There is an unknown with Claiborne that could turn out to be very beneficial for us this year. Hopefully you guys are right about taking Jones with our first pick instead of the DL I wanted. Next man up. Patmon looks like a feisty character with a lot of scrap in him. I think we just may be fine.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Re: Scandrick out for the seasom. 

Post#2 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I see you have your glass half full glasses on today. :)

I am not so sure about our starters as you are, but would like for you to be right.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#3 » by Manster7588 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Scandrick being out is a huge lose. Not saying the season is toast or that he's not replaceable, but we have to hope Jones is the real deal or Mo shows he's worth the trade up. Scandrick was our best DB by far last season.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#4 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:12 pm

No one on the roster covers the slot like he does. Next man up but this is a big hole to fill.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
tylerTX88
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#5 » by tylerTX88 » Thu Sep 3, 2015 12:10 pm

Big loss with Scandrick no doubt but I like the way Patmon battles. Kind of reminds me of Scandrick when he was starting out. At least we have some depth this year.

Return to Dallas Cowboys