ImageImageImageImage

Prescott/Romo discussion.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 5, 2016 8:50 pm

You guys already know how I feel, but I'm hearing in certain parts of the country in Cowboy Nation that this debate is getting quite heated, as it should.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#2 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Oct 5, 2016 11:24 pm

It's pretty simple for me. Romo doesn't play until after the Iggles game. At that point it depends on where we are record wise. If we are 3-4 or 4-3, then there's no discussion. If we are 5-2... we have something to talk about.

But - if through some miracle or hand of God or the fates smiling on us we are sitting at 6-1 (dreaming - allow me that), then the best thing for everyone would be for Tony to step up and say "Guys - it is best FOR THE TEAM that Dak continue to start." Take the decision out of the coaches (and Jerry's ) hands.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 6, 2016 1:59 pm

If it wasn't for the fact the Cowboys would take a 19 million dollar cap hit next season, I'm all for letting him go. I wanted to get rid of Romo and clean house 3 or 4 years ago when I was at the hoop. I believe I remember you from there at times. I'm not a Romo lover or hater, I just think its time to go and move forward.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#4 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Oct 7, 2016 12:25 pm

I'm with you... it's time to move on. But the cap hit along with Jerry's Love of Romo... I just don't see it happening.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#5 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 7, 2016 2:27 pm

I feel totally hand cuffed by Romo's current contract.
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,847
And1: 518
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#6 » by Mr B » Sun Oct 9, 2016 8:23 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:If it wasn't for the fact the Cowboys would take a 19 million dollar cap hit next season, I'm all for letting him go. I wanted to get rid of Romo and clean house 3 or 4 years ago when I was at the hoop. I believe I remember you from there at times. I'm not a Romo lover or hater, I just think its time to go and move forward.


Romo's cap hit with him on the team is like $21 mil next year so cutting would actually still save them money on the cap.

With that said he isn't going anywhere. If it were me though I would ride the Dak Prescott wave as long he's playing well. Then once he struggles put Romo back in.

From what I read this morning Romo has been throwing more and showing good velocity on his passes. I would like for them to stick with Dak but with Dez also coming back I see the offense kicking it up a notch when Romo comes back. He knows the entire offense forwards and backwards and he'll take more chances downfield. I think with Romo back then Bruce Butler would end up supplanting Williams as the #2 WR.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#7 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 am

I wish Jerry would just shut the f.. when answering questions about Romo's return. This isn't and shouldn't be about one player. Leave it alone and do what's best for the team.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#8 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:39 pm

And the Romo/Prescott debate keeps getting more heated every week as the Cowboys continue to win. Doesn't matter what sports outlet you do go to or use, its top of the discussion.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#9 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:41 am

Well - here's a quote from Jerry. File it away.

And as far as the crickets of the national media - guess they have to have something to talk about.

"What I am seeing is real inspiration. I'm seeing guys inspiring and gaining steam with their own talents, individual players, but I'm seeing them be inspired by each other. There is no question that Dak and Zeke, there is no question they're inspiring the rest of the team. This game is a lot about that. I'll assure you one thing: As much as I believe in motivation and passion, I'm not for doing anything to throw cold water on that."


There is no debate here in the local area. Dak owns the starting job until he loses it.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#10 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:07 pm

I guess in all honestly it could turn out to be a situation unless Romo and Jerry makes it worse. Part of me says now that this is a good problem to have. We have 2 qb's now. I'm curious to see though if Romo is really a team player if asked to move to back up if Jerry tries to do the right thing for the team here. After all, this is a TEAM sport we are talking about here. I'm also hearing that players, front office people, etc., are having second thoughts about just handing the team back to Romo when he is ready to go. As a Cowboy fan that is neither a Romo lover or hater, I just don't like his contract and cap hit going into next season. With the recent gold we have struck, I can see an all out blitz in next year's draft being the only thing stopping us from being on the way to a team we had in the early 90's.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#11 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 pm

I don't normally read "Bleacher Report". But there was this link from the CNN website with the title below - and I had to look. Excellent read.

Why No One - Not Even the Cowboys - Saw Dak Prescott Coming
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2672393-why-everyone-missed-on-dak-prescott
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,847
And1: 518
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#12 » by Mr B » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:08 am

In my opinion this would be the best solution for the QB situation. Give the job back to Romo on Thanksgiving. Dak has done great.

Dak is clearly the future of this team. I have this feeling though that Romo is going to step in and light it up. If the team tells Dak, tells Romo, and tells the media that Romo is technically ready right now. Dak has earned the right to keep playing though. To be fair to both QB's (because Romo deserves to play too), Dak will continue to start until Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving Romo gets to start regardless of how Dak plays. If he plays bad before Thanksgiving he gets to play through it, he won't get pulled. As of Thanksgiving though it Romo's job. He gets a chance to show that he still has it and if he can stay healthy.

Coming out public with that plan eliminates any talk of a QB controversy until the off season. Neither QB has to feel slighted or embarrassed.

That plan would give Dak about 3 more games and would allow Romo to be completely healthy and to get several practices under his belt before starting. It also would give him 3 weeks to get in complete game shape.

I see that as a win/win. If Romo is playing well to finish the season his trade value goes WAY up! It also means the Cowboys are going deep in the playoffs if Romo is playing well.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#13 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:39 pm

I like this Mr. B... I like it a lot.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#14 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Mr B wrote:In my opinion this would be the best solution for the QB situation. Give the job back to Romo on Thanksgiving. Dak has done great.

Dak is clearly the future of this team. I have this feeling though that Romo is going to step in and light it up. If the team tells Dak, tells Romo, and tells the media that Romo is technically ready right now. Dak has earned the right to keep playing though. To be fair to both QB's (because Romo deserves to play too), Dak will continue to start until Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving Romo gets to start regardless of how Dak plays. If he plays bad before Thanksgiving he gets to play through it, he won't get pulled. As of Thanksgiving though it Romo's job. He gets a chance to show that he still has it and if he can stay healthy.

Coming out public with that plan eliminates any talk of a QB controversy until the off season. Neither QB has to feel slighted or embarrassed.

That plan would give Dak about 3 more games and would allow Romo to be completely healthy and to get several practices under his belt before starting. It also would give him 3 weeks to get in complete game shape.

I see that as a win/win. If Romo is playing well to finish the season his trade value goes WAY up! It also means the Cowboys are going deep in the playoffs if Romo is playing well.

If we are to get possibly more value in a trade for Romo in that scenario, we will need Romo to play. So far that hasn't happened. We need a blow out game so Romo can come in to show his stuff so interested parties came see how he looks.
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,847
And1: 518
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#15 » by Mr B » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:35 pm

I think I posted that before the Packers game. It was either then or at the bye. Dak has shown to much to be taken out now. Unless like you said the Cowboys are blowing someone out (or in the event of an injury).

I think Romo's trade value is what it is at this point. In my opinion I think he's worth at least a high 2nd or maybe even a low 1st. It's going to be real interesting to see who's willing to trade for him.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,330
And1: 573
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#16 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:56 pm

I just have the funny feeling that's why we will see Romo down the stretch at some point. I also don't think Jerry or the organization wants Romo to go out like this without one more time behind center for the Boys.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#17 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Dec 8, 2016 8:16 pm

Another voice...

You can call Bill Parcells the man who discovered Tony Romo. Parcells was the Cowboys coach who gave Romo the starting nod over Drew Bledsoe in 2006.

And now he's saying he agrees with the Cowboys' decision to sit Romo for surging rookie quarterback Dak Prescott.
In an interview with California's 95.7 The Game, Parcells said there's no way you can interrupt the chemistry the team has built with Prescott under center to sub Romo back in now that he's healthy again.

"I do agree with what Dallas did," Parcells told the station. "They're on a good roll. Prescott came in. You just can't disrupt that kind of chemistry. You just can't do it. It's sad for Tony in some respects because he's available now, but he's smart enough to know which way it's going to go."

Parcells was also asked on what team he expects to see Romo next season.

"I have no idea what Tony intends to do. I do speak with him periodically. Haven't spoken with him probably for a couple of months, so I really don't know what his intentions are. But I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed in Dallas."

The former coach also gave an evaluation of Prescott.

"There's a guy that teams passed on him three times, goes in the fourth round, but he's what they needed," Parcells said. "They have a good running game to ease his entrance into the league, and that's really what you have to do. You have to do your homework and do it diligently, and you've got to pick out the guy that 1) you can mold and 2) will fit well with what you have."

Dallas Morning News


http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/12/08/bill-parcells-cowboys-right-sit-tony-romo-surprised-stayed-dallas
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,847
And1: 518
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#18 » by Mr B » Fri Dec 9, 2016 6:20 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:Another voice...

You can call Bill Parcells the man who discovered Tony Romo. Parcells was the Cowboys coach who gave Romo the starting nod over Drew Bledsoe in 2006.

And now he's saying he agrees with the Cowboys' decision to sit Romo for surging rookie quarterback Dak Prescott.
In an interview with California's 95.7 The Game, Parcells said there's no way you can interrupt the chemistry the team has built with Prescott under center to sub Romo back in now that he's healthy again.

"I do agree with what Dallas did," Parcells told the station. "They're on a good roll. Prescott came in. You just can't disrupt that kind of chemistry. You just can't do it. It's sad for Tony in some respects because he's available now, but he's smart enough to know which way it's going to go."

Parcells was also asked on what team he expects to see Romo next season.

"I have no idea what Tony intends to do. I do speak with him periodically. Haven't spoken with him probably for a couple of months, so I really don't know what his intentions are. But I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed in Dallas."

The former coach also gave an evaluation of Prescott.

"There's a guy that teams passed on him three times, goes in the fourth round, but he's what they needed," Parcells said. "They have a good running game to ease his entrance into the league, and that's really what you have to do. You have to do your homework and do it diligently, and you've got to pick out the guy that 1) you can mold and 2) will fit well with what you have."

Dallas Morning News


http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/12/08/bill-parcells-cowboys-right-sit-tony-romo-surprised-stayed-dallas


That's a pretty good read. Interesting that he sees a scenario where Romo would end up staying. One bright side is we wouldn't have to worry about the backup position. Tony would have to take a major paycut though.
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 813
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#19 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Dec 9, 2016 4:11 pm

More good reading... and this is from the guy who could sell ice water to eskimos.

Jerry Jones predicts Tony Romo will play part in Cowboys' Super Bowl run and return for 2017 season

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jerry-jones-tony-romo-play-part-cowboys-super-bowl-run-article-1.2903930

Jerry Jones, owner of the red-hot Cowboys, unexpectedly hit it big with rookie Dak Prescott in the fourth round but still has an expected soft spot for deposed long-time starter Tony Romo.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily News in his midtown Manhattan hotel room Thursday afternoon, Jones made two predictions:

-- There's going to be a situation where Romo steps in and helps Dallas in its quest to get to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
-- Even if Romo is the backup going into the offseason, Jones believes he will be able to talk him out of demanding a trade or his release so he can join a team where he could start.

If Romo gets into a meaningful regular season or playoff game in the next two months, it's either because Prescott is injured or he is playing so poorly that Romo comes in to try and keep the season alive.

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill. That can happen here. We're not talking about a bus driver out there. We're talking about a guy who can go out there and move our team."

The Cowboys are 11-1 without Romo. Last year, they were 1-11 without him. Prescott has won 11 consecutive games, more than Hall of Famers Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman, more than Romo, more than any quarterback in Cowboys history.

Dallas can clinch the NFC East on Sunday night at MetLife Stadium with a victory over the Giants, and naturally Jones is in football heaven: Prescott is playing great and Romo, once he was back in uniform on Nov. 20 after suffering a compression fracture in his back this summer, has accepted his backup role and this week has been playing Eli Manning on the scout team.

Jones is not sticking pins in a Prescott voodoo doll. He's all-in on the rookie. But there is precedent for exactly what Jones was talking about Thursday.

Tom Brady took over after Drew Bledsoe suffered a sheared blood vessel in his chest late in the second game of the 2001 season against the Jets. He didn't play again until Brady injured his ankle in the first half of the AFC Championship Game. Bledsoe was a big reason New England won that game. Brady returned for the Super Bowl and led a game-winning drive to beat the Rams.

In the Dolphins’ perfect season in 1972, Bob Griese broke his leg and dislocated his ankle in the fifth game and Earl Morrall took over. Don Shula switched back to Griese during the AFC Championship Game and he finished off the unbeaten season by defeating Washington in the Super Bowl.

Romo is 36 years old and due to make $14 million in 2017 with a salary cap number of $24.7 million. If the Cowboys cut him, they will have $19.6 million in dead money on their cap. Prescott signed a four-year, $2.7 million deal. He is making $450,000 this season and $540,000 in 2017. The collective bargaining agreement prevents the Cowboys from giving Prescott a new contract next year, which presents the chance for Jones to fit both quarterbacks into the salary cap.

"Because of where we are, we can afford it," Jones said.

No team can afford two big-money quarterbacks. But with Prescott not yet able to cash in, Jones said he thinks it could make more sense to allocate the resources to Romo, even if he's the backup, than to a pass rusher in free agency.

"Unorthodox?" Jones said. "Absolutely."

Jones said, "my intention" is for Romo to be back in Dallas next year.

Will Romo accept going into camp as the backup?

"I think Tony is going to compete. He will never accept it," Jones said. "But do I think it is possible that he could be in Dallas and it's good for him and good for us and be the smart thing to do? How many times have we ever seen one drawn up where you see that kind of depth at the quarterback position? How many times do you have to be reminded if we had the concussion protocol the way we had it today, Troy Aikman wouldn't have played in the second Super Bowl."

Aikman suffered a concussion in the 1993 NFC title game against the 49ers and with no week off before the Super Bowl, he played in the game but it's a blur to him. Now the concussion protocol can keep players sidelined for several weeks. If it happens to Prescott next season, Jones wants Romo to be his QB.

He believes he can talk Romo into staying rather than pursuing an opportunity to finish his career elsewhere as a starter.

"I do," he said. "I think if I ask Tony to go with us on that and let's try to win a championship, I think, yes, he will."

Romo, unlike Bledsoe 15 years ago, is not complaining. "Tony is investing in his teammates," Jones said. "Everybody understands while he's excited to be part of the team and he's excited for the team, that he's dying inside not to be out there competing. I underline the words dying inside. There are plenty of examples where high profile quarterbacks didn't go down gracefully and step off the field gracefully. Lots of example of it. It's just hard for that kind for competitor to do that."

But when Romo made his concession speech last month, "he absolutely stepped up and was genuine and honest," Jones said. "He let the air out of the controversy in front of the country when he stood up there and said, "I'm the backup quarterback."

If Jones is right in his predictions, Romo will get an opportunity to help the ‘Boys get to the Super Bowl for the first time in two decades and then be back in Dallas next season.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,847
And1: 518
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: Prescott/Romo discussion. 

Post#20 » by Mr B » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:17 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:More good reading... and this is from the guy who could sell ice water to eskimos.

Jerry Jones predicts Tony Romo will play part in Cowboys' Super Bowl run and return for 2017 season

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jerry-jones-tony-romo-play-part-cowboys-super-bowl-run-article-1.2903930

Jerry Jones, owner of the red-hot Cowboys, unexpectedly hit it big with rookie Dak Prescott in the fourth round but still has an expected soft spot for deposed long-time starter Tony Romo.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily News in his midtown Manhattan hotel room Thursday afternoon, Jones made two predictions:

-- There's going to be a situation where Romo steps in and helps Dallas in its quest to get to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
-- Even if Romo is the backup going into the offseason, Jones believes he will be able to talk him out of demanding a trade or his release so he can join a team where he could start.

If Romo gets into a meaningful regular season or playoff game in the next two months, it's either because Prescott is injured or he is playing so poorly that Romo comes in to try and keep the season alive.

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill. That can happen here. We're not talking about a bus driver out there. We're talking about a guy who can go out there and move our team."

The Cowboys are 11-1 without Romo. Last year, they were 1-11 without him. Prescott has won 11 consecutive games, more than Hall of Famers Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman, more than Romo, more than any quarterback in Cowboys history.

Dallas can clinch the NFC East on Sunday night at MetLife Stadium with a victory over the Giants, and naturally Jones is in football heaven: Prescott is playing great and Romo, once he was back in uniform on Nov. 20 after suffering a compression fracture in his back this summer, has accepted his backup role and this week has been playing Eli Manning on the scout team.

Jones is not sticking pins in a Prescott voodoo doll. He's all-in on the rookie. But there is precedent for exactly what Jones was talking about Thursday.

Tom Brady took over after Drew Bledsoe suffered a sheared blood vessel in his chest late in the second game of the 2001 season against the Jets. He didn't play again until Brady injured his ankle in the first half of the AFC Championship Game. Bledsoe was a big reason New England won that game. Brady returned for the Super Bowl and led a game-winning drive to beat the Rams.

In the Dolphins’ perfect season in 1972, Bob Griese broke his leg and dislocated his ankle in the fifth game and Earl Morrall took over. Don Shula switched back to Griese during the AFC Championship Game and he finished off the unbeaten season by defeating Washington in the Super Bowl.

Romo is 36 years old and due to make $14 million in 2017 with a salary cap number of $24.7 million. If the Cowboys cut him, they will have $19.6 million in dead money on their cap. Prescott signed a four-year, $2.7 million deal. He is making $450,000 this season and $540,000 in 2017. The collective bargaining agreement prevents the Cowboys from giving Prescott a new contract next year, which presents the chance for Jones to fit both quarterbacks into the salary cap.

"Because of where we are, we can afford it," Jones said.

No team can afford two big-money quarterbacks. But with Prescott not yet able to cash in, Jones said he thinks it could make more sense to allocate the resources to Romo, even if he's the backup, than to a pass rusher in free agency.

"Unorthodox?" Jones said. "Absolutely."

Jones said, "my intention" is for Romo to be back in Dallas next year.

Will Romo accept going into camp as the backup?

"I think Tony is going to compete. He will never accept it," Jones said. "But do I think it is possible that he could be in Dallas and it's good for him and good for us and be the smart thing to do? How many times have we ever seen one drawn up where you see that kind of depth at the quarterback position? How many times do you have to be reminded if we had the concussion protocol the way we had it today, Troy Aikman wouldn't have played in the second Super Bowl."

Aikman suffered a concussion in the 1993 NFC title game against the 49ers and with no week off before the Super Bowl, he played in the game but it's a blur to him. Now the concussion protocol can keep players sidelined for several weeks. If it happens to Prescott next season, Jones wants Romo to be his QB.

He believes he can talk Romo into staying rather than pursuing an opportunity to finish his career elsewhere as a starter.

"I do," he said. "I think if I ask Tony to go with us on that and let's try to win a championship, I think, yes, he will."

Romo, unlike Bledsoe 15 years ago, is not complaining. "Tony is investing in his teammates," Jones said. "Everybody understands while he's excited to be part of the team and he's excited for the team, that he's dying inside not to be out there competing. I underline the words dying inside. There are plenty of examples where high profile quarterbacks didn't go down gracefully and step off the field gracefully. Lots of example of it. It's just hard for that kind for competitor to do that."

But when Romo made his concession speech last month, "he absolutely stepped up and was genuine and honest," Jones said. "He let the air out of the controversy in front of the country when he stood up there and said, "I'm the backup quarterback."

If Jones is right in his predictions, Romo will get an opportunity to help the ‘Boys get to the Super Bowl for the first time in two decades and then be back in Dallas next season.


I heard that interview on the Ticket podcast. Actually heard the Troy one too. Troy needs to write a book. He has a ton of interesting things to say about those Cowboys teams and Jerry.

Return to Dallas Cowboys