ImageImageImageImage

SI Article - Dak Prescott

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

SI Article - Dak Prescott 

Post#1 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Good read... worth your time. Insight into our QB.

Our QB.

Ahead of schedule: Dak Prescott exceeding all expectations in stellar start to NFL career
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/11/dak-prescott-dallas-cowboys-rookie-quarterback
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,019

Re: SI Article - Dak Prescott 

Post#2 » by Mr B » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:23 pm

I bought the magazine last night but haven't read the article yet.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#3 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Some go to Cancun... some don't.

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott says no to late-night talk show, opts to visit grandma and do some fishing
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/19/cowboys-qb-dak-prescott-blows-late-night-talk-show-visit-grandma-fishing?f=r

FRISCO -- Some players go to Las Vegas during the bye week. Others try to sneak in a quick beach getaway.

Dak Prescott will go to Vinton, La. -- the Gateway to Cajun country -- to visit his grandmother, Mammy, play cards and hit the water for some fishing.

"I haven't seen my grandmother in a long time, so I'm going to do that and get away from it," the rookie quarterback said Wednesday after the Cowboys' lone practice of the week.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,285

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:15 pm

As someone who grew up with grand parents I can totally relate. Love this kid more and more each day !
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,019

Post#5 » by Mr B » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:22 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:As someone who grew up with grand parents I can totally relate. Love this kid more and more each day !

I didn't grow up with grand parents, at least none that have a damn about me but I totally agree. The more time that goes by the more I like this kid.

Did I ever tell y'all that me a couple co-workers ran into Zeke and Dak at Twin Peaks in Valley Ranch during the off season?
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:As someone who grew up with grand parents I can totally relate. Love this kid more and more each day !

I didn't grow up with grand parents, at least none that have a damn about me but I totally agree. The more time that goes by the more I like this kid.

Did I ever tell y'all that me a couple co-workers ran into Zeke and Dak at Twin Peaks in Valley Ranch during the off season?

No you didn't. But that is cool. And as a grandparent of two young men who have to deal with a deadbeat dad along with trying to grow up...

I like him more and more. I'm sure part of this is losing him mom as early as he did but we've all seen young men in that same situation who went off the deep end anyway.

We're fortunate.

Return to Dallas Cowboys