- He has never lost the room
- As much as we (as fans) hate his staying on point, his consistency might be the best trait he has
- His deference to his coordinators (who are easily among the best in the league)
- His ability to fight through the elephant in the room which is Jerry Jones
- The team doesn't quit on him (look around the league - how many coaches can you say that about)
Is he in the top 5 coaches in the league? No.
Is he significantly better than he was 5 years ago? I think so.
Would this current team be better with someone else at the helm? Name me someone other than Little Bill in Foxboro.
It's easy to bash the guy when they have seasons like last year. I'm certainly more than happy to toss some credit his way as well.