[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Deleted

Moderator: LyricalRico

ZaelleDC
Ballboy
And1: 5

Deleted 

Post#1 » by ZaelleDC » Wed Nov 5, 2014 8:23 pm

Delete thread
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 780

Re: Screw This Team 

Post#2 » by LyricalRico » Wed Nov 5, 2014 11:46 pm

ZaelleDC wrote:Why should I care if they don't? Dan Snyder is a clueless owner and his management/pr team sucks. The problem with this team and why they have been losing games is still here 5 years later!!! Don't they understand that Jim Haslett is a worthless piece of crap D coordinator and has no clue what he is doing or how to adjust? You would almost think Haslett is being paid off and throwing the games on purpose. This team is much better than it's record but because Haslett is still the coordinator, we can kiss any chance of playoffs goodbye. I can understand terrible teams who get blown out because of a lack of talent on the roster, however the skins have talent good enough that even an average coordintor could work with.

I'm tired of the yes men and nepotism occuring within this organization for years and guys are allowed to keep their jobs because of personal relationships and politics. It all starts from the top and Bruce Allen is a root cause for dysfunction and failure as well for refusing to make changes. Snyder only cares about hiring puppets, selling tickets and jerseys. Gameday experience at Fedex is mediocre at best. The meals on wheels quality hot dogs suck that you pay an arm and a leg for. The beer is stupid high, bathrooms are filthy, and the stadium is filled with stubhub buying lowlife thug drunks who'd rather curse and fight each other rather than watch whats happening on the field (I kind of don't blame them).

This whole RG3 fanfare crap is typical Snyder trying to sell his "franchise" guy to the fans in hopes of keeping ticket sales. This team doesn't care about the welfare of it's players or their health. Even though Bob looked good out there, he still almost got killed again playing behind questionable NFL lineman that would probably be sitting at home on another team. Even when the guy scrambled, you can clearly tell he's not fully healthy but Snyder doesn't care one bit. As long as his "cattle" performs this organization will rush their "star" back into action knowing well he could have waited till after the bye to return even though Mccoy won 2 games previously.

Glad I could post this here and not extremeskins.com without getting banned or thread locked by punk power hungry mods a site that is owned by none other than control freak napolean complex Syder himself.

Snyder won't get a dime from me this year I can promise you that. He won't change the name, he won't change the D coordinator, yet he'll change the head coach in a heartbeat.

CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 13,780

Re: Screw This Team 

Post#3 » by CobraCommander » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Just felt the same way- done....

Return to Washington Football Team