Edit - By the title, you can see why I don't start many threads.
Here are my thoughts during the game:
- Crowder made probably the 2 best wow plays of the Skins season.
- What are we? 0 fer 20 on that fade route to the corner of the end zone? Still, if Crowder had turned the other way on that one... ...and then they follow that with a draw play that fooled NOBODY. Kirk, when it's obviously covered, change the bleeping play call!
- The one-handed catch that Reed made and then spinning back to create room to get the first down... sick! How does a 240 plus pound man do that?
- C'mon D'Sean, you can't whine about not getting enough throws, and then miss that - ankle tweak or not.
- Hall's injury... honestly, Hall's a great guy, but he's been terrible at safety, and both Duke and Blackmon should have been playing ahead of him based on preseason. The defense is better without Hall.
- Dunbar's game... you bleepity bleep bleep, wow... that was sumsum... Yes, great play!
- Sua! Suweeet!
- Eli Cousins?
- Not the prettiest win and still a lot to work on, but the Giants are the best team in the division. Beating them on the road is a very nice accomplishment.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Mod
- Posts: 31,787
- And1: 1,833
- Joined: Jul 17, 2001
"Every dollar devoted to 9th seed is like money in the bank. You gotta spend money to lose money. Trade next year's 1st while you're at it, for that extra UNNGH! the team will need." - montestewart on Wizards management
- Head Coach
- Posts: 7,030
- And1: 1,687
- Joined: Oct 22, 2010
Nice team win. Cousins did a good job managing the game (even though he yet again missed players for easy TDs) and the defense bent but didn't break. Cravens and Crowder were the players of the game. And Duke Ihenacho had the play of the game (the blocks on the Crowder return).
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
- Chocolate City Jordanaire
- Posts: 38,300
- And1: 2,313
- Joined: Aug 05, 2001
- Location: Ft. Washington, MD/Mililani, HI
TGW wrote:Nice team win. Cousins did a good job managing the game (even though he yet again missed players for easy TDs) and the defense bent but didn't break. Cravens and Crowder were the players of the game. And Duke Ihenacho had the play of the game (the blocks on the Crowder return).
At this point I want to see Cousins succeed. If only because "I told you so" sounds sweet to my ego.
I also want Robert Griffin to heal nicely and have ONE game where he runs for over 50 yards and passes for 300 plus in a win.