ImageImageImageImageImage

Pierce on Boston/LA fans: "I'm more biased knowing our fans

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

laka4life
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: PIerce: "Boston fans more knowledgeable than LA fans" 

Post#41 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 3:25 am

magic1fan wrote:honestly why does anyone care what pierce says? he is a complete joke. the wheelchair incident,the flopping everytime someone touches him. he was not even relevant before garnett and allen got there. he is just an average player that had a good gm put two future hof's with him...

One thing is I would love to see Pierce get some of the defensive coverages/attention Kobe has seen in the past and present. His numbers would absolutely plummet
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,612

Post#42 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Jun 3, 2010 3:29 am

laka4life wrote:
Fencer reregistered wrote:
Your contempt for your betters is somewhat less excusable, even though you're young.

Contempt for my betters??? Interesting. What is it? The fact you're a Boston "knowledge book" fan???

Ahh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I should bow down to the schmucks of the league. My apologies

Actually, the "better" I was comparing you to is Pierce, who is a star professional athlete. The guy had multi-hour dental surgery, then played the next day despite the fact that he is constantly hit on the head by very strong men.

He took a whole lot of stab wounds to the chest -- almost bleeding to death -- and then was playing full-contact basketball not many weeks later.

Surely he engages in theatrics too, but the REAL hits he takes are ones few non-athletes could withstand -- even when they're not coming off of recent surgery.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach
And1: 4,345

Post#43 » by Pablo Escobar » Thu Jun 3, 2010 3:45 am

Doesn't change the fact that Pierce is a pussy, and Boston fans are the biggest bandwagon fans I have ever seen before the big 3 your boy Pierce was playing in front of like 10 people lol nobody cared about the Celtics you win 1 title in like 100 years and all of a sudden you guys are the kings of basketball.
Plata o Plomo?
Boognish
RealGM
And1: 16,738

Post#44 » by Boognish » Thu Jun 3, 2010 3:50 am

To be fair, the MVP chants in Boston also reflect the bandwagon nature of many Laker fans. We always have a strong traveling contingent (especially versus crappy teams) because people from all over the country (and world) hop on the bandwagon solely because we're a winning franchise.
kobethegoat
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#45 » by kobethegoat » Thu Jun 3, 2010 3:57 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=hpwpnlJfwXI[/youtube]
Fencer reregistered
RealGM

Post#46 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Jun 3, 2010 3:59 am

KB24_ILLMATIC wrote:Doesn't change the fact that Pierce is a pussy, and Boston fans are the biggest bandwagon fans I have ever seen before the big 3 your boy Pierce was playing in front of like 10 people lol nobody cared about the Celtics you win 1 title in like 100 years and all of a sudden you guys are the kings of basketball.

Your ignorance is showing too. Personally, I've been a fan since 1979, despite not growing up in the Boston area and despite leaving it for 15 years in the middle.

My wife, who has indeed spent almost all her life here, has been a fan since the 1950s. On one of our first dates, walking through Central Park in NYC, she proved she could shoot hoops better than I could. ;)
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,621

Post#47 » by dockingsched » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:11 am

i know our fan base didn't mean any disrespect to you sir, sorry for the trouble.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#48 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:15 am

laka4life wrote:
Your contempt for your betters is somewhat less excusable, even though you're young.

Contempt for my betters??? Interesting. What is it? The fact you're a Boston "knowledge book" fan???

Ahh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I should bow down to the schmucks of the league. My apologies

Actually, the "better" I was comparing you to is Pierce, who is a star professional athlete. The guy had multi-hour dental surgery, then played the next day despite the fact that he is constantly hit on the head by very strong men.

He took a whole lot of stab wounds to the chest -- almost bleeding to death -- and then was playing full-contact basketball not many weeks later.

Surely he engages in theatrics too, but the REAL hits he takes are ones few non-athletes could withstand -- even when they're not coming off of recent surgery.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh DENTAL SURGERY. SOUND THE BELLS, AWAKEN THE COWS.

Over 10,000 people have dental surgery daily. Whoopty **** do. Pierce's cock is so far down your throat I would question if you are still breathing??? You must be on a venhilator.

Answer me this: Why do even BOSTON COCK SUCKERS, Bill Simmons included, admit Pierce is such an actor? A faker??? Why do they concede he overreacts when he falls down???? I can atleast respect Bill Simmons because he keeps Pierce's cock in a sucking motion, rather than a full deep throat 24-7 like you seem to have fallen into.

Also, answer me this: Why is Pierce never mentioned among the tough, iron men of the league???? Hmmm interesting.

GTFO with this bull. Run along, enjoy your series. You'll atleast have the Red Sox losing again to look forward to. We'll enjoy our 16th down Figueroa
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#49 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:16 am

dcash4 wrote:i know our fan base didn't mean any disrespect to you sir, sorry for the trouble.

Oh I mean plenty a trouble for this ****
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#50 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:33 am

Wonder how smart their damn fans were when they were in that 22 year drought ?

If I remember correctly it was,"Get your free paper bag with your next ticket purchase".

Somebody please tell me these green tu tu skirt wearing cheerleaders aren't trying to come here and really talk trash are they ?
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#51 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:35 am

DEEP3CL wrote:Wonder how smart their damn fans were when they were in that 22 year drought ?

If I remember correctly it was,"Get your free paper bag with your next ticket purchase".

Somebody please tell me these green tu tu skirt wearing cheerleaders aren't trying to come here and really talk trash are they ?

My main man DEEP. It's roll em time. We're now not counting days but hours until we officially reveal to the world just how fraud these **** are. Prepare now my brother, we march tomorrow
NBAWestFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 122

Post#52 » by NBAWestFan » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:38 am

dcash4 wrote:http://twitter.com/LakersReporter

Paul Pierce on Boston/LA fans: "I'm more biased knowing our fans are ... a little bit more knowledgeable to the game."

F U PIERCE!!!

Pierce: "I think our fans are a bit more knowledgable. The celebrities here (in LA) come to get out of the house and see other celebrities."

oh wait, he's got a point.

its funny how people always assume the lakers fan base is what the courtside fans are. i've been in the lower bowl once in my entire life and to like 3 games ever, haha.

Paul Pierce you sound like a dumb jock! Such a low class statement too make and a stereotype.
You could do this all day. There are so many different types of people in LA and many very knowledgeable fans. Anyone could generalize that actors and actresses don't know as much about basketball as the non-hollywood types but who really knows everyone there and how much they really like basketball. It is just a dumb way to categorize people. Like saying everyone above 6' 9" must have played Bball or have interest in it.

It is like making waves with the fans of LA. What is the sense of that? You should be careful with what you say. That is probably why he got in trouble in the bar before. Thinks before he speaks.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM

Post#53 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:39 am

DEEP3CL wrote:Wonder how smart their damn fans were when they were in that 22 year drought ?

Probably smarter than now.

We DO have our bandwagon, sense-of-entitlement types too, of course. And we probably had fewer then.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM

Post#54 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:49 am

laka4life wrote:
Also, answer me this: Why is Pierce never mentioned among the tough, iron men of the league???? Hmmm interesting.

Your ignorance continues to impress.

http://www.nesn.com/2010/05/7-paul-pier ... annah.html

When Shaquille O'Neal gives you the nickname "The Truth," chances are you're pretty good. Paul Pierce has lived up to that name in his 12 seasons in Boston. A native of L.A., Pierce embraced the Celtics and their rich history and made sure that he would make his mark on basketball's most successful franchise. Pierce has been the most durable and dedicated member of the Celtics, averaging almost 80 games per season in 10 of the last 11 seasons. He once hit the game-winning shot over the Blazers after having spent seven hours repairing teeth he had lost in a game the night before. He also recovered from 11 stab wounds in Sept. of 2000 to play all 82 games that season.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Paul-Pierce-3950/

Pierce is generally considered one of the toughest and most consistent players around—and a real asset to any lockerroom due to his warrior’s mentality

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/s ... rce-081212

But if you like, I'll freely concede that your heroes Ron Artest and Kobe Bryant are tougher than Pierce when it comes to roughing up NBA fans or female hotel workers.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#55 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Jun 3, 2010 4:52 am

laka4life wrote:

My main man DEEP. It's roll em time. We're now not counting days but hours until we officially reveal to the world just how fraud these **** are. Prepare now my brother, we march tomorrow
What up my brother laka4life ! Yeah definitely ready.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
HootersPatrol
Banned User

Post#56 » by HootersPatrol » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:00 am

It's OK guys, Paul Pierce is right, Listen to THE TRUTH
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#57 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:12 am

Way too much, even for a troll
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#58 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:16 am

I challenge you this:

Find me one NBA player who would question Kobe Bryant's toughness. Oh wait, I found one on Pierce.

"I told our trainer ... [Pierce] is doing what he always do, lay down like it’s a season-ending injury, then he gets up and he’s miraculously fine. He gets a breath, takes his time or whatever and he did the same thing." Quentin Richardson

Hmmmmmmmmm
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#59 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:18 am

But if you like, I'll freely concede that your heroes Ron Artest and Kobe Bryant are tougher than Pierce when it comes to roughing up NBA fans or female hotel workers.

They prolly both **** Pierce's wife while they were at it too. No big deal or anything
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach
And1: 4,345

Post#60 » by Pablo Escobar » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:19 am

I don't understand why Boston fans are on our board and care so much about what we think if we are the dumber fan base wouldn't you want to go to your board and have intelligent conversations about the finals.
Plata o Plomo?

Return to Los Angeles Lakers