ImageImageImageImageImage

Pierce on Boston/LA fans: "I'm more biased knowing our fans

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

laka4life
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: PIerce: "Boston fans more knowledgeable than LA fans" 

Post#61 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:21 am

KB24_ILLMATIC wrote:I don't understand why Boston fans are on our board and care so much about what we think if we are the dumber fan base wouldn't you want to go to your board and have intelligent conversations about the finals.

Agreed, I hate getting caught up in this mess, but the Soulja Boy/Gucci Man type nonsense I keep hearing out of their damn mouths gives me no choice
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach
And1: 4,367

Post#62 » by Pablo Escobar » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:23 am

laka4life wrote:
KB24_ILLMATIC wrote:I don't understand why Boston fans are on our board and care so much about what we think if we are the dumber fan base wouldn't you want to go to your board and have intelligent conversations about the finals.

Agreed, I hate getting caught up in this mess, but the Soulja Boy/Gucci Man type nonsense I keep hearing out of their damn mouths gives me no choice

Celtic fans are dumb there stuck on 2008 it's 2010 you don;t hear us brag about our title last year because it was last year, were focused on this title forget what happened in the past but hopefully Artest puts Pierce in a permanent wheelchair and the Laker players can sign it for him and wheel him out after we take this championship :lol:
Plata o Plomo?
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#63 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:25 am

KB24_ILLMATIC wrote:
laka4life wrote:

Celtic fans are dumb there stuck on 2008 it's 2010 you don;t hear us brag about our title last year because it was last year, were focused on this title forget what happened in the past but hopefully Artest puts Pierce in a permanent wheelchair and the Laker players can sign it for him and wheel him out after we take this championship :lol:

I'm telling you right now. After Game 6, when I think we win this thing, I hope Ron takes the Mic and personally tells the whole Staples Center crowd exactly what the stench of Pierce's vagina is truly like.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#64 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:25 am

ILLMATIC.......that's too much damn common sense.

Then they get all butt hurt because we're bashing on their players or team. This is how it is on their board against Lakers fans. But now that the shoe is on the other foot, they really don't like the way that it looks.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,682

Post#65 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:27 am

laka4life wrote:But what you can't call me is a Fan of a Faker.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#66 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:28 am

DEEP3CL wrote:
ILLMATIC.......that's too much damn common sense.

Then they get all butt hurt because we're bashing on their players or team. This is how it is on their board against Lakers fans. But now that the shoe is on the other foot, they really don't like the way that it looks.

I mean what did they expect? To come here and have us all say how much we respect Pierce and his game? Go over to their board and name me one of the 1,294,394 jokes about Kobe's sexual assault case. Like you said DEEP, that butt hurt offends them. Poor babies
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach

Post#67 » by Pablo Escobar » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:28 am

*Fixed :D
I'm telling you right now. After Game 4, when I think we win this thing, I hope Ron takes the Mic and personally tells the whole Staples Center crowd exactly what the stench of Pierce's vagina is truly like.
Plata o Plomo?
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#68 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:29 am

KB24_ILLMATIC wrote:*Fixed :D
I'm telling you right now. After Game 4, when I think we win this thing, I hope Ron takes the Mic and personally tells the whole Staples Center crowd exactly what the stench of Pierce's vagina is truly like.

Fixed again.

I'm telling you right now. After Game 4, when I think we win this thing, I hope Ron takes the Mic and personally tells the whole TD Banknorth Garden crowd exactly what hte stench of Pierce's vagina is truly like.

:lol: :lol:
DEEP3CL
RealGM

Post#69 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:30 am

laka4life wrote:

And they claim we're the one's who lack intelligences, man go read their board..........them dudes stuck in the Twilight Zone.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#70 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:30 am

Fencer reregistered wrote:
laka4life wrote:But what you can't call me is a Fan of a Faker.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you laugh. but the non-reply proves just how true my statement really was. i'm personally a fan of the toughest mother **** in the game. you on the other hand, a fan of a faking vagina that leaks pussy juice up and down Beantown night in, night out.

Rest easy bitch ass
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,682

Post#71 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:32 am

laka4life wrote:I challenge you this:

Find me one NBA player who would question Kobe Bryant's toughness.

Dallas guard Jason Terry admiringly calls Laker guard Kobe Bryant a "verbal flopper," able to coax a call out of a single well-timed scream.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... uby/060303
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#72 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:32 am

DEEP3CL wrote:
laka4life wrote:

And they claim we're the one's who lack intelligences, man go read their board..........them dudes stuck in the Twilight Zone.

They still think Red runs the team, Bird is on the wing hittin J's. The nonsense I read on that board honestly makes me think Soulja Boy and Justin Beiber are deep, inspirational, generation leading mother ****.

If Boston Fans are intelligent, Soulja Boy is our generations Malcolm X.
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach

Post#73 » by Pablo Escobar » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:33 am

I hope Artest knocks Pierce out and Odom knocks out KG the NBA would be a better place without those clowns, Boston's roster is saturated with bitches there everywhere lol
Plata o Plomo?
Minhee
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#74 » by Minhee » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:33 am

If Tupac was still alive he would record a diss track on that moron Paul Pierce. Whats funny is both Pac and Pierce grewup in Oakland and LA as well.

"I tell you to your face you ain't shi^ but a faker." - Tupac

That quote is perfect for Pierce. Did someone seriously say Pierce is tough? Did you not hear what Quentin Richardson said in round 1? Pierce and KG are actresses, they are good basketball players and that is about it. All the trash talk that comes out of their mouths scares nobody. Richardson would have injured PIerce in a fight, the same goes for KG. Pierce is never hurt when he is laying on the ground, he is just chillen out and resting while idiots think he is hurt. He will use that as an excuse if he has a bad game but if he has a good game he will take credit acting like he toughed it out.

Honestly he has no rights to claim Inglewood, the fact this guy acts tough is an insult to all the males out there. It really is a joke.
beastt
Banned User

Post#75 » by beastt » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:34 am

some people just dont represent laker fans well at all =/
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#76 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:37 am

Fencer reregistered wrote:
laka4life wrote:I challenge you this:

Find me one NBA player who would question Kobe Bryant's toughness.

Dallas guard Jason Terry admiringly calls Laker guard Kobe Bryant a "verbal flopper," able to coax a call out of a single well-timed scream.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... uby/060303

A Pierce fan bringing up verbal flopping????????

Now I'm just rolling on hte ground laughing. **** hilarious.

You are literally a dumb **** ****.
DEEP3CL
RealGM

Post#77 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:38 am

laka4life wrote:
I mean what did they expect? To come here and have us all say how much we respect Pierce and his game? Go over to their board and name me one of the 1,294,394 jokes about Kobe's sexual assault case. Like you said DEEP, that butt hurt offends them. Poor babies
To show how sensitive these myopic dudes are one coward took one of my post here and posted it on their board for his cronies to read. Then when I laid the bait again he promptly responded again. In the last 3 days I've encountered 3 of them.

All year they don't come to our board, but now it's like it's OK to venture here now ?

Plus on top of the fact they wanna come here and spew garbage, I tell you not one has offered one ounce of intelligent basketball convo yet.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#78 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:38 am

Hey Minhee, look at the Boston tough guys taunting....who...JOSE CALDERON!!!!!

WHOOOAAAAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5n5WNmzfOo
laka4life
Sixth Man

Post#79 » by laka4life » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:40 am

DEEP3CL wrote:
laka4life wrote:
To show how sensitive these myopic dudes are one coward took one of my post here and posted it on their board for his cronies to read. Then when I laid the bait again he promptly responded again. In the last 3 days I've encountered 3 of them.

All year they don't come to our board, but now it's like it's OK to venture here now ?

Plus on top of the fact they wanna come here and spew garbage, I tell you not one has offered one ounce of intelligent basketball convo yet.

Love the copy past feature for Boston cowards. **** wanting to go cry to mommy and daddy about how Big Boy Deep and Young Boy Laka are talking noise about pretty girl Paula.

Paula could get hit by a damn car tomorrow and I'd literally throw a party. Not kidding.
Pablo Escobar
Head Coach

Post#80 » by Pablo Escobar » Thu Jun 3, 2010 5:41 am

Party for 2 laka lool
Plata o Plomo?

Return to Los Angeles Lakers