Tracking Bynum's progress

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,804

Re: Tracking Bynum's progress 

Post#181 » by TyCobb » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Looks like he really needed to park in those spots while he was here.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,414

Post#182 » by Slava » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:51 pm

According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says … the Becketts have objected to his “profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”

Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children — throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with “a long stick.”

But the Becketts quickly responded to the lawsuit with a countersuiit of their own — TRASHING Bynum as the neighbor from hell who only sued them to preemptively strike against the lawsuit they had been planning.

In their legal docs, the Becketts UNLOAD on the NBA star — claiming he’s guilty of the following misdeeds:

– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds

Well if the immature “player” for the 76ers wasn’t on Santa’s naughty list yet this should get him there. As for 76ers fan that are hoping this Christmas to have the bowling giant play a few games for their team. Don’t hold your breath.

This is getting crazy now.

Link
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
ennui
General Manager
And1: 955

Post#183 » by ennui » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:04 pm

wow...

this just gets progressively worse
C'mon, you apes! You wanna live forever?
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#184 » by Kilroy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm

I hate neighbors... People need to mind their own business.
Why this couldn't be handled by calls to the police alludes me.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,221

Post#185 » by EArl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

:lol: Bynum is awesome!!
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
LApwnd
Banned User
And1: 1,146

Post#186 » by LApwnd » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 pm

nice, always had a feeling this guy was a duche, nobody just randomly parks in handicap spots w/o being a total dbag to begin with.
Gek
RealGM
And1: 1,807

Post#187 » by Gek » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 pm

dockingsched wrote:as much as a punk that agent david lee has shown to be, i think he was completely in the right in asking bynum's doctor not to say anything. i don't think i've ever heard of a personal doctor giving an interview about a patient's status. he should have obviously talked to lee/bynum way before tentatively agreeing to talk to reporters.

Without permission from Bynum, it is ILLEGAL to disclose medical information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy and Security Rules.

Kilroy wrote:I hate neighbors... People need to mind their own business.

I honestly think that his neighbors, while potentially overreacting, are not being completely dishonest. Does anything said REALLY surprise you? If you were a family with small children, would you want that to be happening next door to the point that you can't actually ignore it? Also no one jumps straight to a law suit, I highly doubt they didn't call the police at least a few times.
#teamhermes
go pens - pirates - steelers - lakers
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,466

Post#188 » by dockingsched » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 am

Gek wrote:
dockingsched wrote:as much as a punk that agent david lee has shown to be, i think he was completely in the right in asking bynum's doctor not to say anything. i don't think i've ever heard of a personal doctor giving an interview about a patient's status. he should have obviously talked to lee/bynum way before tentatively agreeing to talk to reporters.

Without permission from Bynum, it is ILLEGAL to disclose medical information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy and Security Rules.

im referring to even if they had permission, do doctors ever even give interviews about these guys?
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
Gek
RealGM

Post#189 » by Gek » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:58 am

Not if they want to be used by the team/player again haha.
#teamhermes
gotokyo
Rookie
And1: 283

Post#190 » by gotokyo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 am

Bynum just wants to do hood rat stuff with his friends, I love it!
madtrap347
Sophomore
And1: 22

Post#191 » by madtrap347 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:44 am

Kilroy wrote:I hate neighbors... People need to mind their own business.

its hard to mind your own business when someone is blasting music that disrupts your daily living, drives without any awareness for other people's safety, and flashes their gun to intimidate. I only know one half of the story and i dont doubt the neighbor is a complaining, vain SOB but i can see his point nonetheless
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#192 » by Kilroy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:45 am

Never believe anything one neighbor says negatively about another neighbor... It's all bull...

Bynum is a professional Basketball player... How often is he even home?

We have noise laws, traffic laws and public safety laws to regulate these things... They don't live in south-central, you can't tell me that if Bynum brandished a gun in that neighborhood, the cops wouldn't have showed up with a swat team and about 43 helicopters...

Like I said, I don't believe what Bynum is saying and I don't believe what the other people are saying... I've just seen this stuff happen enough to know that especially in the neighborhood Bynum lives in, 99.9% of the time, these beefs are based on nothing deeper than one person not liking another person, and trying to get them to move.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,854

Post#193 » by Sedale Threatt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:26 am

Said it once, said it 1,000 times -- so glad we don't have to deal with this anymore.
gotokyo
Rookie
And1: 283

Post#194 » by gotokyo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

Sedale Threatt wrote:Said it once, said it 1,000 times -- so glad we don't have to deal with this anymore.

Were you one of his neighbors? What exactly have you had to deal with? A dispute between him and his neighbor has literally no effect on your life what so ever.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,854

Post#195 » by Sedale Threatt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm glad we don't have to deal with the entire Andrew Bynum Experience any more, from the injuries to this latest nonsense to, well, everything. We have enough headaches as it is.

Besides, if any of this stuff is true -- I have no clue, although it certainly wouldn't surprise me -- and you think it's cool, there's at least a 95 percent chance you're an ****.
DrewBynum77
Lead Assistant
And1: 322

Post#196 » by DrewBynum77 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 pm

I wish Bynum was playing :(. Would love to follow the 76ers games.
Gek
RealGM

Post#197 » by Gek » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Kilroy wrote:Never believe anything one neighbor says negatively about another neighbor... It's all bull...

Bynum is a professional Basketball player... How often is he even home?

We have noise laws, traffic laws and public safety laws to regulate these things... They don't live in south-central, you can't tell me that if Bynum brandished a gun in that neighborhood, the cops wouldn't have showed up with a swat team and about 43 helicopters...

Like I said, I don't believe what Bynum is saying and I don't believe what the other people are saying... I've just seen this stuff happen enough to know that especially in the neighborhood Bynum lives in, 99.9% of the time, these beefs are based on nothing deeper than one person not liking another person, and trying to get them to move.

Fair enough.

I don't think Bynum brandished a weapon (seems like he'd be a paintballer?), but it's very believable he lives like a frat boy and that there are people living at his house year round even when he's not there.
#teamhermes
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,804

Post#198 » by TyCobb » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Gek wrote:Fair enough.

I don't think Bynum brandished a weapon (seems like he'd be a paintballer?), but it's very believable he lives like a frat boy and that there are people living at his house year round even when he's not there.

:lol:
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Post#199 » by iamworthy » Sat Dec 1, 2012 4:52 am

Sedale Threatt wrote:Said it once, said it 1,000 times -- so glad we don't have to deal with this anymore.
Speedlot
Lead Assistant
And1: 697

Post#200 » by Speedlot » Sat Dec 1, 2012 10:59 pm

gotokyo wrote:

Were you one of his neighbors? What exactly have you had to deal with? A dispute between him and his neighbor has literally no effect on your life what so ever.

So what? This isn't about our personal lives. This is a basketball forum discussing players. Logically one would prefer a player who doesn't have disputes with his neighbors... goes bowling with an INjury, watch Football.. etc etc. DUH.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers