rocketsballin wrote:great **** game fellas, put up a good fight :rock:

Bwahahahaha yeah **** right.
Doormatt
RealGM
And1: 2,013

Re: GT: Los Angeles Lakers versus Houston Rockets 

Post#402 » by Doormatt » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:36 am

NoseBleedLakers wrote:
Lakers-Texas wrote:This far into the season and we only have 15 wins this season.....

Positive they'll be 15-21 by the end of the week. And I'm willing to bet the Lakers will hit 25 losses before they reach 20 wins.

I'm just about ready to gear up for next season already. This is probably the most overrated, most underperforming Laker team I've ever seen in 20 years based on the talented players on this squad. Such a damn shame and an insult to the fans.

this team is really not as talented as you think it is if youre that disappointed.
#doorgek
Mirjalovic
Head Coach
And1: 1,780

Post#403 » by Mirjalovic » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:36 am

Mitch need to get serviceable role players... we can't win sh*t without decent role players.
shawn_hemp wrote: a guy who is far worse than Robert Covington in Brandon Ingram, and a guy who is no better than TJ McConnell or Tony Wroten in D'Angelo Russell.

Sixers fans...

rocketsballin
RealGM
And1: 354

Post#404 » by rocketsballin » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:37 am

NoseBleedLakers wrote:
rocketsballin wrote:great **** game fellas, put up a good fight :rock:

Bwahahahaha yeah **** right.

until the end it was close, everytime we got the lead you took it away from us
NoseBleedLakers
Lead Assistant
And1: 343

Post#405 » by NoseBleedLakers » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:38 am

Robert Horry just said the Lakers will make the playoffs. Hahaha the hell was he smoking today.
BEazy
RealGM
And1: 2,483

Post#406 » by BEazy » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:39 am

Interesting fact we are 29th in the league in fast break points and Antoni wants us to play at a up tempo pace. That's just beyond laughable.

Long Live The Black Mamba. Kobe Bean Bryant Laker For Life. 8/24
myersia
Analyst
And1: 788

Post#407 » by myersia » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:41 am

before the d12 trade a coworker told me that d12 will be a poison pill for your team. their is this bad aura about this team. I am starting to believe that dwight is a cancer. MDA's system is not going to work with d12 obviously. But he is our coach. We messed up when we didn't sign Adelman over Brown. We all want Dwight to work but he is more concerned about the back of the jersey instead of the front. Let's blow it up and go BIG. trade Dwight and Pau before Allstar break. I HAVE LOST IT!!!! :evil: :evil:
Michael Lucky
RealGM
And1: 6,511

Post#408 » by Michael Lucky » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:44 am

Neutral 123 wrote:
Michael Lucky wrote:
NoseBleedLakers wrote:Lakers give up the second most points to an opponent this season at 125 and allow Houston to shoot 55% for the game. Lakers in their own right scored 112. More than enough to win games. Who said offense was the problem? :lol:

yeah D was horrible although the PPG are complete BS here considering you're talking about the two most uptempo teams in the league since MDA took over the team. We're just bad plain and simple.

It's crazy the Lakers are an uptempo team but 29th in fast break points?????

well we're terrible at creating TOs so it makes sense.
rayisgreat
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#409 » by rayisgreat » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:45 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5HpGm5aD10[/youtube]
Desiderium
Veteran
And1: 644

Post#410 » by Desiderium » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:48 am

this team is making me an alcoholic...
kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Post#411 » by kblo247 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:48 am

No point blank we messed up when we pink slipped everyone of Phil's assistants before the last playoffs even took place. We then messed up and ignored every player and aphids suggestion of hiring Shaw and keeping the triangle to institute a culture for this team that would extend long beyond Kobe.

We then had another series of **** ups. Trading Lamar because you think he will need psychological help over giving him a sabbatical after seeing someone die, and having a loved one killed, when he's shown in the past when he lost his son all he needed was your support. We did Fisher terribly wrong and without even a courtesy call. We did Phil even worse, despite being the greatest coach in the history of the franchise and league in terms of winning.

There's the fact we said we support Mike and then fire him days later, and then half ass brought Dantoni in without an assistant of his on just his bro as a consultant.

It ain't Kobe, It ain't Mike, It ain't even Jim or Mitch .... It's Jerry and his need to prove he can win better than Phil and those connected to him sans Kobe who is the platinum goose.

Karma filled bitch slap so far
timdunkit
RealGM
And1: 585

Post#412 » by timdunkit » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:04 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3BPR7mD_QM[/youtube]
kam_soluusar
Sixth Man
And1: 112

Post#413 » by kam_soluusar » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:15 am

kblo247 wrote:No point blank we messed up when we pink slipped everyone of Phil's assistants before the last playoffs even took place. We then messed up and ignored every player and aphids suggestion of hiring Shaw and keeping the triangle to institute a culture for this team that would extend long beyond Kobe.

We then had another series of **** ups. Trading Lamar because you think he will need psychological help over giving him a sabbatical after seeing someone die, and having a loved one killed, when he's shown in the past when he lost his son all he needed was your support. We did Fisher terribly wrong and without even a courtesy call. We did Phil even worse, despite being the greatest coach in the history of the franchise and league in terms of winning.

There's the fact we said we support Mike and then fire him days later, and then half ass brought Dantoni in without an assistant of his on just his bro as a consultant.

It ain't Kobe, It ain't Mike, It ain't even Jim or Mitch .... It's Jerry and his need to prove he can win better than Phil and those connected to him sans Kobe who is the platinum goose.

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A no BS assesment on the Lakers current state of affairs. Guess what peeps, it happens in professional sport, it's a phase called r.e.b.u.i.l.d.i.n.g. The problem with Laker fans generally, is that you have had it too good, for too long. Most of you "fans" probably don't remember the dreary days, after Johnson retired, when you had Van Exel and Peeler as your "star" players. My Rockets have sucked since Olajuwon retired/went to Toronto. Our only bright spot being against you guys in the playoffs.

It was fine until here

Warned for trolling

Slava
"I don't think Michael had to retire for us to get the spotlight, because when you win, it commands attention."
Hakeem Olajuwon
Vinsanity420
Rookie
And1: 14

Post#414 » by Vinsanity420 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:21 am

Man... I was actually rooting for you guys to win it this year. Really wanted to see Nash and Dwight get their first... Nash looked so depressed in the post game interview. This has to be one of the biggest disappointments in all of sports.
Laimbeer wrote:Rule for life - if a player comparison was ridiculous 24 hours ago, it's probably still ridiculous.

Genius.
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,028

Post#415 » by RaisingArizona » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:23 am

#BeWell
kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Post#416 » by kblo247 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:23 am

Jan 15
GoldKnightRises
Senior
And1: 24

Post#417 » by GoldKnightRises » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:25 am

kam_soluusar wrote:
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A no BS assesment on the Lakers current state of affairs. Guess what peeps, it happens in professional sport, it's a phase called r.e.b.u.i.l.d.i.n.g. The problem with Laker fans generally, is that you have had it too good, for too long. Most of you "fans" probably don't remember the dreary days, after Johnson retired, when you had Van Exel and Peeler as your "star" players. My Rockets have sucked since Olajuwon retired/went to Toronto. Our only bright spot being against you guys in the playoffs.

My point is this, STFU Lakers fans. All I have seen here is the "woe is me" attitude, because you forget what it's like to suck. Injuries are no excuse, I've had to hear that repeated to me time and time again during the Yao/Tmac era. We ran you out of the building. We threw you under Royce Whites bus!!!! and all I hear is sooking about your poor widdle Lakers, look at Kobe veritably run from the court after the game. No sportsmanship whatsoever, or did he run to the locker room, get the Buss family on his speeddial, and make some hollow threats to them.

I will admit one thing, we didn't have to make Kobe shoot 40+ shots to win, all we did is make it that you had to play defense, something your team is completely incapable of. I like many others was tricked into thinking the Lakers would probably be contenders again this year, with the addition of Dwight and Nash. What today proved is that if you don't have bench depth, (Lobcity) then you will suck normally, and even worse when star players are injured. Sit on it LA!!!!

"poor widdo lakers" ?

"Sit on it LA!!!!!" ?

Is this guy serious? Did the Rockets just beat us in the WCF? I bet he had tears in his eyes while writing this post.
I guess franchises like Houston's find orgasmic pleasure in beating the purple & gold, what else are they going to look forward to? :lol:

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
KB24TBOTB
RealGM
And1: 329

Post#418 » by KB24TBOTB » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:29 am

kam_soluusar wrote:
kblo247 wrote:No point blank we messed up when we pink slipped everyone of Phil's assistants before the last playoffs even took place. We then messed up and ignored every player and aphids suggestion of hiring Shaw and keeping the triangle to institute a culture for this team that would extend long beyond Kobe.

It was fine until here

Warned for trolling

Slava

This guy seriously just come in here and talk **** like that? GTFO kid your team is irrelevant and will always be irrelevant
deNIEd
Banned User
And1: 30

Post#419 » by deNIEd » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:30 am

kam_soluusar wrote:AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A no BS assesment on the Lakers current state of affairs. Guess what peeps, it happens in professional sport, it's a phase called r.e.b.u.i.l.d.i.n.g. The problem with Laker fans generally, is that you have had it too good, for too long. Most of you "fans" probably don't remember the dreary days, after Johnson retired, when you had Van Exel and Peeler as your "star" players. My Rockets have sucked since Olajuwon retired/went to Toronto. Our only bright spot being against you guys in the playoffs.

Rebuilding without a 1st round pick this year, most likely without a pick in 2015 and 2017 as well....
kam_soluusar
Sixth Man
And1: 112

Post#420 » by kam_soluusar » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:31 am

A bright future I'm guessing, unlike the Lakers at the moment.

I have no problem with Die hard fans, realistic die hard fans. I am trying to point out that at some stage, your team will suck. Most people can accept that, Lakers fans, (Like Yankees fans) cannot.

U tried the buy a championship route once, (Payton/Malone) it failed, because your bench sucked. You throw all your eggs in the superstar basket, and guess what happens when that fails, you are left with nothing.

Look at the difference between our respective teams. The Rockets are having fun while playing, are building some serious chemistry, and are rolling. Currently THE HOTTEST team in the NBA right now. Kobe has two faces, the killer look, (happens when you are winning.) And the I am going to kill look, (when losing.) You are seeing the latter face all to often lately.
"I don't think Michael had to retire for us to get the spotlight, because when you win, it commands attention."
Hakeem Olajuwon

Return to Los Angeles Lakers