Howard expresses frustration over lack of touches 

Post#1 » by Anklebreaker702 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 pm

VETERAN LAKER FAN
MiniMamba24
Pro Prospect
And1: 78

Re: Howard expresses frustration over lack of touches 

Post#2 » by MiniMamba24 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 pm

He gets plenty of touches. It seems he either kicks it back out immediately or gets stripped on his way up
Father Time
Head Coach
And1: 467

Post#3 » by Father Time » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Getting tired of this guy's attitude.
"There's nothing else I can do for them. I can give them some bulls---, and act like I'm a coach or something, but it's on them." - Popovich

Secret secrets are no fun. Secret secrets hurt someone.
Anklebreaker702
RealGM
And1: 164

Post#4 » by Anklebreaker702 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Although the game should be played inside out, I'm going to start counting how many times he gets stripped, fouled & turn the ball over. Because those all take away shot attempts.

Besides that, Howard's offense is suspect at best. Can't play with his back to the basket & against really good position defenders (such as Noah last night) he's pretty non existent.
VETERAN LAKER FAN
CelticsRise
Senior
And1: 9

Post#5 » by CelticsRise » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Bynum, better post up big, Howard, better PNR big. Howard is exposed when he has to post, take FTs.
leeprettyp
Assistant Coach
And1: 680

Post#6 » by leeprettyp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:00 pm

smh when will this guy look at the man in the mirror and stop blaming everybody else but himself
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,445

Post#7 » by Slava » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

CelticsRise wrote:Bynum, better post up big, Howard, better PNR big. Howard is exposed when he has to post, take FTs.

Bynum better bangs
Howard head bands
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
BEazy
RealGM
And1: 2,483

Post#8 » by BEazy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent – no matter who it is, no matter where we are."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/howard-408753-lakers-team.html

This made me want to keep Gasol as a Laker. He may play like a little vag on the court but the guy has true class. Gasol you can stay a Laker as long as you want. I officially remove my favor of moving Gasol.

Long Live The Black Mamba. Kobe Bean Bryant Laker For Life. 8/24
KB24TBOTB
RealGM
And1: 329

Post#9 » by KB24TBOTB » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Lakers-Texas wrote:
After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent – no matter who it is, no matter where we are."

This made me want to keep Gasol as a Laker. He may play like a little vag on the court but the guy has true class. Gasol you can stay a Laker as long as you want. I officially remove my favor of moving Gasol.

No way.... Did he really? WOW, what an immature 27 year old
Minge
Bench Warmer
And1: 6

Post#10 » by Minge » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Comment removed.
stunnar0b
Starter
And1: 121

Post#11 » by stunnar0b » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:16 am

710 radio made a good point, it seems like Dwight Howard is already going to his people (SAS) and having them tell the media to trade him so it wouldn't appear that its Howard wanting out. Now if that's the case then give me an injured Kevin love all day to pair with gasol, our defense might still need some work but boy would our offense look great
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,923

Post#12 » by tugs » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:36 am

dammit. might as well sign Eddy Curry then.
leeprettyp
Assistant Coach
And1: 680

Post#13 » by leeprettyp » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo Just went through every LA off possession on Synergy. Dwight had 17 touches, 2 other attempts to get him ball were TO's. 11 touches..ended in something negative, not including missed FT possessions. He said "look at the stat sheet" I did. He's delusional.

Like everyone is saying the guy is getting what he would like to call "touches"
tenten
Junior
And1: 32

Post#14 » by tenten » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

Lakers-Texas wrote:

I don't believe this, I don't see why any team will sign him to a max contract next year if this is true.
kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Post#15 » by kblo247 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 am

**** Dwight. He can't even call himself Clark Kent never the less superman right now

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
Just went through every LA off possession on Synergy. Dwight had 17 touches, 2 other attempts to get him ball were TO's. 11 touches..

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
..ended in something negative, not including missed FT possessions. He said "look at the stat sheet" I did. He's delusional.

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
He also had 5 fouls, couldn't set screens last night. It's not that he had a bad game, it's that he takes 0 responsibility for his poor play

Dwight has been regressing in the post the last two years. In the 2010-11 season, Dwight was scoring 0.93 points per post possession, making 50.6 percent of his shots in the post, and turning the ball over 14.5 percent of the time. Last season as Dwight battled injuries and trade rumors he initiated, those numbers slipped to 0.88 PPP and 49.9 percent, while his turnover rate of improved to 13.6 percent.

This season? Dwight is scoring just 0.78 points per possession in the post, making 48.2 percent of his shots, and turning the ball over an astounding 19.7 percent of the time. One out of every five times you throw the ball into the post with Dwight, he’s turning it over. That can’t be a heavy part of your offense. Kobe probably knows that but begrudgingly still attempts to feed him. This is why the quality of the post possessions you give Dwight is so important.
Jetset
RealGM
And1: 162

Post#16 » by Jetset » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 am

"i aint even frustrated"
PandGneverfold
Banned User
And1: 42

Post#17 » by PandGneverfold » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 am

Let him go to the nets, no way are they winning anything either.
BEazy
RealGM
And1: 2,483

Post#18 » by BEazy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:20 am

PandGneverfold wrote:Let him go to the nets, no way are they winning anything either.

They might..at least they don't have a 100 year old point guard that can't guard a tumbleweed...

Long Live The Black Mamba. Kobe Bean Bryant Laker For Life. 8/24
myersia
Analyst
And1: 788

Post#19 » by myersia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 am

I think he is going to Dallas. Dwight and Cuban would make a great couple :lol:
Kobe System
Lead Assistant
And1: 449

Post#20 » by Kobe System » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 am

Father Time wrote:Getting tired of this guy's attitude.

+1

Return to Los Angeles Lakers