NBA TRADE DEADLINE NEWS

Moderators: Danny Darko, crazyeights, TyCobb, Kilroy, Slava

Slava
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 7,810

Re: NBA TRADE DEADLINE NEWS 

Post#91 » by Slava » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Guy986 wrote:But Houston is worse short term. They lost their two rotational PF. Patterson is more important to the success of the Rockets than people think.

You guys lost quite a bit of floor spacing in the short term but is it big enough to shift you a spot up or down in the playoff race? I'm not sure if its a major impact even in the short term.
You can change your wife, you can change your girlfriend but you cannot change your [football] team - Ander Herrera
EArl
RealGM
And1: 7,200

Post#92 » by EArl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm

We should seriously pick up a big.
Slava wrote:I'm a RealGM Mod Earl, I don't have friends. I made sacrifices to get ahead in life.
ScHoolBoy B
Assistant Coach
And1: 300

Post#93 » by ScHoolBoy B » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Well we can forget about Kenyon Martin as a option. Knicks signed him for 10 days.....
"Win another championship,” Jackson said. “Just go out and do it again. That keeps people quiet really quick.” - Phil "G.O.A.T." Jackson

aka Lakers-Texas
laduane1
Starter
And1: 24

Post#94 » by laduane1 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 am

Came home from work and looked up the lakers to see if they did anything. Not even one minor trade to help the bench. The Celtics got the player I wanted the lakers to get. And they gave up a player who is out with a torn ACL. Lakers could not do better than that. That sucks.
EArl
RealGM
And1: 7,200

Post#95 » by EArl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:45 am

Yeah we are all a bit disappointed.

Like someone mentioned above this has probably something to do with Dr. Buss's passing.
Slava wrote:I'm a RealGM Mod Earl, I don't have friends. I made sacrifices to get ahead in life.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers