yardbarker

when pau gets back....

Moderators: Kilroy, crazyeights, tkb, TyCobb, Danny Darko, Slava

Post#16 Re: when pau gets back....
Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm by dockingsched

i think this would be a good potential pick up while pau is out

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN

Suns have to make roster move to make room for Morris deal. Teams have been expecting a Jermaine O'Neal buyout/release if not traded.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
dockingsched

Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,731

Post#17 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am by Slava

rand0m wrote:Slava, do you know if playoffstatus.com playoff probabilities take SOS into account? Our odds are horrible:

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/westernstandings.html

Even though Utah has a harder schedule, they have a considerably lead on us. To hit 45 wins they only need to go 14-13 the rest of the way vs our 21-7 to get to 46 (they own the tiebreaker?).

I'd think so. Otherwise the probability would not make much sense but I don;t think it accounts for injuries and stuff, which is what we are banking on.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift
#StopTheFlop
Slava

Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 4,273

Post#18 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:21 am by BlackBerry

To sum it up. We need teams like Portland and Huston to start losing. Even Golden State, but i think they pretty much will be in the playoffs.
BlackBerry
Junior
And1: 2

Post#19 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 pm by KevinUrb

dockingsched wrote:i think this would be a good potential pick up while pau is out

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN

Suns have to make roster move to make room for Morris deal. Teams have been expecting a Jermaine O'Neal buyout/release if not traded.

That will give us an old 3 of the 96' draft class in Kobe/Nash/Oneil to battle the big 3 of he 03' draft class of the Heat Lebron/Dwade/Bosh :lol:
KevinUrb
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#20 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm by Slava

BlackBerry wrote:To sum it up. We need teams like Portland and Huston to start losing. Even Golden State, but i think they pretty much will be in the playoffs.

Barring an injury, I can see Golden State & Utah losing more than Houston do. Portland should be firmly in the rear view mirror.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift
#StopTheFlop
Slava

Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 4,273

Return to Los Angeles Lakers