yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

when pau gets back....

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Slava, crazyeights, Kilroy

Post#16 Re: when pau gets back....
Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm by dockingsched

i think this would be a good potential pick up while pau is out

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN

Suns have to make roster move to make room for Morris deal. Teams have been expecting a Jermaine O'Neal buyout/release if not traded.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
dockingsched

Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,849

Post#17 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am by Slava

rand0m wrote:Slava, do you know if playoffstatus.com playoff probabilities take SOS into account? Our odds are horrible:

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/westernstandings.html

Even though Utah has a harder schedule, they have a considerably lead on us. To hit 45 wins they only need to go 14-13 the rest of the way vs our 21-7 to get to 46 (they own the tiebreaker?).

I'd think so. Otherwise the probability would not make much sense but I don;t think it accounts for injuries and stuff, which is what we are banking on.
Turtle wrote:Pitbull.
A man with absolutely no talent, no skill and no endearing personal qualities who makes dreadful music where he talks and just reads the names of places off of an atlas is somehow world famous and a multimillionaire.
Slava

Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 4,818

Post#18 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:21 am by BlackBerry

To sum it up. We need teams like Portland and Huston to start losing. Even Golden State, but i think they pretty much will be in the playoffs.
BlackBerry
Junior
And1: 2

Post#19 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 pm by KevinUrb

dockingsched wrote:i think this would be a good potential pick up while pau is out

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN

Suns have to make roster move to make room for Morris deal. Teams have been expecting a Jermaine O'Neal buyout/release if not traded.

That will give us an old 3 of the 96' draft class in Kobe/Nash/Oneil to battle the big 3 of he 03' draft class of the Heat Lebron/Dwade/Bosh :lol:
KevinUrb
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#20 Re: when pau gets back....
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm by Slava

BlackBerry wrote:To sum it up. We need teams like Portland and Huston to start losing. Even Golden State, but i think they pretty much will be in the playoffs.

Barring an injury, I can see Golden State & Utah losing more than Houston do. Portland should be firmly in the rear view mirror.
Turtle wrote:Pitbull.
A man with absolutely no talent, no skill and no endearing personal qualities who makes dreadful music where he talks and just reads the names of places off of an atlas is somehow world famous and a multimillionaire.
Slava

Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 4,818

Return to Los Angeles Lakers