ImageImageImageImageImage

Kendall Marshall Waived

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Re: Kendall Marshall Waived 

Post#81 » by kblo247 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 am

tugs wrote:and how was Westbrook in his Summer League? was he projected to be this good and a future all star? present Clarkson is nowhere near present Westbrook and I am saying this because I haven't seen Clarkson on an NBA stage yet. don't know what's with your hate.

Young Westbrook had confidence issues. I still remember Kobe if'ing at him on the break and him blowing a dunk in the playoffs :lol:
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,230

Post#82 » by EArl » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:05 am

kblo247 wrote:
tugs wrote:and how was Westbrook in his Summer League? was he projected to be this good and a future all star? present Clarkson is nowhere near present Westbrook and I am saying this because I haven't seen Clarkson on an NBA stage yet. don't know what's with your hate.

Young Westbrook had confidence issues. I still remember Kobe if'ing at him on the break and him blowing a dunk in the playoffs :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMDiy8g3HDs[/youtube]
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
politm
Pro Prospect
And1: 366

Post#83 » by politm » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 am

Yeah, no Marshall. Great news !
AJ Valliant
Rookie
And1: 629

Post#84 » by AJ Valliant » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:36 pm

In the perfect system, surrounded by the right complimentary players, Marshall is a flawed but useful bench piece. I wouldn't refuse him on my team but he is entirely replaceable.
ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,752

Post#85 » by ROballer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Looks like the Bucks got him off waivers

Great news
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
Tonyism
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#86 » by Tonyism » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:24 pm

I know draft picks can turn out to be busts but again, comparing the potential between Clarkson and Westbrook, talking probability here is a difficult argument. Westbrook has something that cant be taught, he is an elite athlete with explosiveness, long arms, and big hands. How was Westbrook in the summer league? I couldn't tell you, but I do know he was a top pick in the draft and was highly sought after.

Just because Im not high on Clarkson does not mean I hate him. Its just objective observation. You need to remove the emotions or stop applying them to me when I have an opinion on a player.

Dear Moderators, can I get my previous account (Tonyism74) activated or have those credentials carry over to this one? Ballboy is embarassing. I forgot the previous credentials.
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#87 » by RJM » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Ouch.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers