ImageImageImageImageImage

Swaggy P beefing with Snoop Dogg

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

WOX_69
Sixth Man
And1: 1,486

Re: Swaggy P beefing with Snoop Dogg 

Post#41 » by WOX_69 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:36 pm

chefy wrote:if i see you in the street with your girlfriend and i call her ugly ass ****. you better buy me a beer

If you really want to compare the situation, then sure, whatever floats your boat.

ChartFiction wrote:Why are those numbers so specific :lol:

Why not?

DoctaJ wrote:He's been dreaming about those numbers for ages.

Meh, not really.

LApwnd wrote:Joe Johnson makes 22mill/yr and he doesn't even post those types of #'s :lol:........if Nick can post those types of #'s you better do more than just take back everything you said...as snoop would say "get on your knees and start juggling" :D

I put it all on the line.
DoctaJ
Sixth Man
And1: 401

Post#42 » by DoctaJ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 pm

WOX_69 wrote:
DoctaJ wrote:He's been dreaming about those numbers for ages.

Meh, not really.

I just don't understand why you're so worked up about him taking 20 seconds out of his life to send some tweets.

Now if your deal is that he needs to improve as a player - well no ****, every player in the league needs to improve. However if you think that just because he sent some tweets that he isn't doing what he can to do so, there's nothing to tell you.

Also, no one cares if he meets your 'goal' for him - and no one cares about you taking back what you've said. Relax, lol.
WOX_69
Sixth Man
And1: 1,486

Post#43 » by WOX_69 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:42 pm

DoctaJ wrote:I just don't understand why you're so worked up about him taking 20 seconds out of his life to send some tweets.

Now if your deal is that he needs to improve as a player - well no ****, every player in the league needs to improve. However if you think that just because he sent some tweets that he isn't doing what he can to do so, there's nothing to tell you.

Also, no one cares if he meets your 'goal' for him - and no one cares about you taking back what you've said. Relax, lol.

Because it's classic Nick Young, focusing in on something else other than his craft. Involving himself in something else more than his craft. I wouldn't mind this say, if he were known for being in the gym, constantly talking to the coaching staff, learning from the vets, etc. But no, it's the same thing with Nick every year. And people seem to love this for some reason. They love it so much they're willing to excuse his horrible play.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers