Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Re: GT: Game 9 SAS@LAL 14th November 2014 

Post#201 » by ChokeFasncists » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:47 am

Lorenzomax7 wrote:
ChokeFasncists wrote:
Kilroy wrote:Hill is active but he seems like he's lost a lot of athleticism... Shot's better but he can't elevate anymore.

He's not that old, injuries? That's bad news for him, he's on one year contract.

Playing longer time than he ever had.

He's not saying he's tired, playing a lot of minutes shouldn't ensure losing a lot of athleticism?!

Lorenzomax7 wrote:
Lorenzomax7 wrote:What the lakers lack in this League right now?

...easy answer : your version of Omer Asik.

Without Tyson Chandler... the Knicks are as horrible...as the Lakers... which doesn't have a legit 7-foot rim-protector in its roster. Just give the Lakers one Omer Asik then I would believe that they are a legitimate playoff-bound team.

Well, Ed Davis is clearly the closest thing to Asik/Chandler on the roster.

BTW, he's listed at 240 vs Hill at 235. That's what I thought, he has bulked up quite a bit. Chandler is also listed at 240.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
hayden
Veteran
And1: 548

Post#202 » by hayden » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:48 am

Danny Darko wrote:
hayden wrote:
ballaholick wrote:Kobe only took 4 shots, what happened? Laker are still getting blown out. Where are those idiots who say Kobe takes less shots lakers have a chance at winning?

idiot, don't jump the gun.. it's only half time. also, I think the shooting less implies shooting less tough shots, thus improving his shooting percentage (the real rationale for kobe to shoot less), not shooting 0%. if kobe is taking 24 shots a game and shooting at .500 then by all means keep shooting, but that's not the case. and that my friend, is what you would call logic...

I would encourage you to really think hard about how to respond to a post you dislike without violating the tos so heinously. There are really good ways to do that and we are all a bit pissed, but do it none the less.

I was just putting a mirror on the word he chose to use to describe other posters on this board.
LarsV8 wrote:[Jeremy Lin] just isn't very good.
bws94
Head Coach
And1: 1,222

Post#203 » by bws94 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Well, I can't really say Wes had a good game. I'll remember him falling down in an attempt at a fast break. Clarkson came in and I can see the athleticism and aggressiveness on both ends of the floor. Wes has great athleticism but rarely displays it. When he does it's like where did that come from? Then why isn't he using it? He's frustrating. He's a good kid, I want to see him do well. But it's not happening for him. Is there a way to get him going?
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,970

Post#204 » by Sedale Threatt » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:15 pm

On the bright side, that was my first game at Staples. On the negative side, it came about five years too late.
lakersdynasty
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#205 » by lakersdynasty » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:39 pm

HOw in the world sacre still plays some minutes in these league?
kobe shot looked flat as hell, our defense puts no pressure on any shooters and help too much on the rebounds.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers