Lakers (3-11) vs Grizzlies (12-2) | NBA TV | 7:30 PT | 10/26

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Hellcrooner
Veteran
And1: 2,134

Re: Lakers (3-11) vs Grizzlies (12-2) | NBA TV | 7:30 PT | 1 

Post#241 » by Hellcrooner » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:09 am

Sup Kblo.

Still loving having Boozer instead of Pau?
EdXDavis21
Banned User
And1: 138

Post#242 » by EdXDavis21 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:14 am

The ... Lakers could have had Marc Gasol... if they weren't so adapt in trading away picks... like a rag doll which has been the case the last couple of years... now we are in a time... were the management is giving out 1-year deals to players who haven't panned out.... this FO needs a cleansing for sure.
WOX_69
Sixth Man
And1: 1,486

Post#243 » by WOX_69 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 am

kblo247 wrote:
WOX_69 wrote:Nick Young, Swaggy P, so Swaggy! Thank ***ing GOD the Master of SWAG is back to lead the Lakers to a championship, remember when yall said it was great to have him back! He went a very SWAGGY 4 for 14 from the field, SO ****ING SWAGGY! That one assist, wooo boy, thank God the SWAG EFFECT helped the team to that victory tonight! Where would we ever be without Swaggy P?

I truly believe he **** your girl

I'd much rather have him **** my girl than have his D in my mouth that so many Lakers do. It's absolutely ridiculous. HE'S NOT A GOOD PLAYER. How hard is this to understand?

The only reason he's on this team because he's made up this stupid gimmick of "Swaggy P" that he got suckers to buy into to ignore his horrible play. Come on now, it's not hard to see.
Hellcrooner
Veteran

Post#244 » by Hellcrooner » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:17 am

EdXDavis21 wrote:The ... Lakers could have had Marc Gasol... if they weren't so adapt in trading away picks... like a rag doll which has been the case the last couple of years... now we are in a time... were the management is giving out 1-year deals to players who haven't panned out.... this FO needs a cleansing for sure.

Memphis wanted him specifically.

We could Have kept him tough and still make the Trade.
But it would have required Bynum.
Too bad he was Jim Busses pet.
kblo247
RealGM
And1: 2,130

Post#245 » by kblo247 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:19 am

Hellcrooner wrote:Sup Kblo.

Still glad you got perma banned on psd :lol:
Jakay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,928

Post#246 » by Jakay » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:19 am

Anyway, the Lakers aren't doing anything of note this year. Kobe has some major milestones that I swear are making him play worse, even if only subconsciously, but at the end of the day, one more decent draft pick won't hurt, and it was an entertaining game. It's something at least.
Hellcrooner
Veteran

Post#247 » by Hellcrooner » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:22 am

kblo247 wrote:

Permabaned for a Joke.
I wonder how anybody posts in that crap.

But yeah came Handy to you not having to hear me talk bout how pau IS NOT DONE and it was ALL bout a bad system / not enough touches/ mistrust etc.
he even deffends decently now.

Oh wait, you are hearing it.
:D :D :D :D
kblo247
RealGM

Post#248 » by kblo247 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:31 am

Hellcrooner wrote:
kblo247 wrote:

Permabaned for a Joke.

But yeah came Handy to you not having to hear me talk bout how pau IS NOT DONE and it was ALL bout a bad system / not enough touches/ mistrust etc.

Xenophobia, a Pau love interest, and multiple warnings, infractions got you banned not just one joke, it was one of many racist based jokes over the years, just to the wrong guy for once why we all had ignored you
ckman
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,198

Post#249 » by ckman » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:38 am

kblo247 wrote:
The Regime wrote:
kblo247 wrote:And not playing Sacre, we shot ourselves in the foot with the free points he gave Marc.

Agreed. I'm not sure how he's finding his way into the rotation.

He gave Marc what 8 points or so in the last two minutes? It's like how he gave Dallas 7 to close a quarter. Its hard to overcome him playing. Least boozer can score, we would be better off with him playign next to Davis on the second unit

It's all on Byron, why the **** he play Sacre against one of the best center in the league? I'm very disappointed with Byron's rotation so far, he's barely make any adjustment, no matter who's hot or suck, he stick with his rotation every games
Michael Lucky
RealGM
And1: 6,513

Post#250 » by Michael Lucky » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:49 am

EdXDavis21 wrote:The ... Lakers could have had Marc Gasol... if they weren't so adapt in trading away picks... like a rag doll which has been the case the last couple of years... now we are in a time... were the management is giving out 1-year deals to players who haven't panned out.... this FO needs a cleansing for sure.

yeah and we would have two less titles now.
bws94
Head Coach
And1: 1,222

Post#251 » by bws94 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 am

Guys played ok. Good to see Price out of his funk.

OK, we need more from Young. He's got to get his shot back and not force. Davis missed some shots he usually makes but made some great blocks.

Wesley is improving in that he's making defensive plays and nice, big athletic plays. You can notice him on the court now, he's not disappearing. Little by little he's getting there and showing he has impact on defense and can make a sparkling offensive play once or twice a game.

Execution in the fourth is not there. Another bad defensive quarter, this time the 3rd. But a halfway grown-up offense with some ball movement and screens was nice to see. Too many TOs for Kobe, Kobe was out of balance in this game but at least stepped back and let the team play with each other before getting more involved.

Progress.
ArC_man
Veteran
And1: 910

Post#252 » by ArC_man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:36 am

I think it's time the team started practicing some offense.
cw3k
Bench Warmer
And1: 503

Post#253 » by cw3k » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:11 pm

bws94 wrote:Guys played ok. Good to see Price out of his funk.

OK, we need more from Young. He's got to get his shot back and not force. Davis missed some shots he usually makes but made some great blocks.

Wesley is improving in that he's making defensive plays and nice, big athletic plays. You can notice him on the court now, he's not disappearing. Little by little he's getting there and showing he has impact on defense and can make a sparkling offensive play once or twice a game.

Execution in the fourth is not there. Another bad defensive quarter, this time the 3rd. But a halfway grown-up offense with some ball movement and screens was nice to see. Too many TOs for Kobe, Kobe was out of balance in this game but at least stepped back and let the team play with each other before getting more involved.

Progress.

Last thing you want from this team is another volume shooter. He has more shot attempts than his actual score. I am tire of him get the ball and release it whenever he has the ball.

What this team need is more team work and get EVERYONE involve, not more selfish volume shooters.
Hellcrooner
Veteran

Post#254 » by Hellcrooner » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:26 pm

kblo247 wrote:
Hellcrooner wrote:
kblo247 wrote:Still glad you got perma banned on psd :lol:

Permabaned for a Joke.

Xenophobia, a Pau love interest, and multiple warnings, infractions got you banned not just one joke, it was one of many racist based jokes over the years, just to the wrong guy for once why we all had ignored you

Lol Kblo i didnt ever get a Racist infraction.
It was baiting or whatever.
Last one was considered baiting and it was a JOKE.
kblo247
RealGM

Post#255 » by kblo247 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:47 am

cw3k wrote:
bws94 wrote:Guys played ok. Good to see Price out of his funk.

Progress.

Last thing you want from this team is another volume shooter. He has more shot attempts than his actual score. I am tire of him get the ball and release it whenever he has the ball.

What this team need is more team work and get EVERYONE involve, not more selfish volume shooters.
the second unit needed a scorer; they got killed to start 4ths and 2nds when they tried to run lin with guys and play team ball. All that was was them dribbling around and passing then a terrible shot at guys trying to beat the buzzer. Face it every teams needs a Young, Crawford, Manu, Lou, Nate type of guy who don't give a **** and thinks the next one will go in

Return to Los Angeles Lakers