ImageImageImageImageImage

What the Lakers really need to do?

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

Asianiac_24
General Manager
And1: 3,577

Re: What the Lakers really need to do? 

Post#21 » by Asianiac_24 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Rondo is showing how overrated he truly is on Dallas right now. A point guard who can't shoot and space the floor is useless, I'd rather roll with Clarkson and Lin TBH. Jennings is about the biggest net negative player in the league. Throw the max at Kawhi and Jimmy Butler and hope for the best, we don't want or need Rondo or Jennings.
Sofa King
RealGM
And1: 3,034

Post#22 » by Sofa King » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 am

TruthBucket wrote:I hope you guys get Rondo...and he gets max $$

I hope you guys draft the next Greg Oden... and he gets max $$
Goudelock
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,864

Post#23 » by Goudelock » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Asianiac_24 wrote:Rondo is showing how overrated he truly is on Dallas right now. A point guard who can't shoot and space the floor is useless, I'd rather roll with Clarkson and Lin TBH. Jennings is about the biggest net negative player in the league. Throw the max at Kawhi and Jimmy Butler and hope for the best, we don't want or need Rondo or Jennings.

Seriously though, how would Jennings be an upgrade over Clarkson/Lin? And Rondo wouldn't be a good fit. I'd rather them try to sucker some crappy front office into trading draft picks (Mitch Kupchack: "Hey Vivek, how would you like Nick Young's expiring contract for your first round pick? We'll even give you Ryan Kelly, his floor spacing would be a great compliment to DMC's post play. How bout it?").
Devin Booker wrote:Bro.
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,433

Post#24 » by gom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 pm

I didn't see a good thread to post this, but I still think about this game from the championship finals. Anyone else remember it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UKTt-lbvOs
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^

Return to Los Angeles Lakers