Lakers likely to meet Clippers on Xmas, 76ers on New Years

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Lakers_Forever
Sophomore
And1: 27

Re: Lakers likely to meet Clippers on Xmas, 76ers on New Years 

Post#41 » by Lakers_Forever » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Slava wrote:
chefy12 wrote:cant remember the password lol.

Go through one of those forgot password links or PM Howard Mass, if some other mod catches a duplicate account, he'd ban both.

Create a cheat sheet and put down your nickname, password and email used for each account - It's the only way to keep that mess straight. If you don't then ..... :banghead:
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#42 » by Slava » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Lakers_Forever wrote:
Slava wrote:
chefy12 wrote:cant remember the password lol.

Go through one of those forgot password links or PM Howard Mass, if some other mod catches a duplicate account, he'd ban both.

Create a cheat sheet and put down your nickname, password and email used for each account - It's the only way to keep that mess straight. If you don't then ..... :banghead:

This is how people get hacked.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
Lakers_Forever
Sophomore
And1: 27

Post#43 » by Lakers_Forever » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Slava wrote:
Lakers_Forever wrote:
Slava wrote:

This is how people get hacked.

I've been doing it for years on banking, bills, email accounts and message boards - they got my email account one time and I changed the password once and that ended it up, but outside of that one time, I've never been hacked, but I do follow a few rules that may change the game for you:

I have one laptop computer only and only one. I don't use any other computer anywhere or at any time no matter what. All of my notes, passwords and etc are in my sole possession only.

Absolutely no one uses my computer at any time. I have allowed my brother to check something out on the internet only under my watchful eye and I trust absolutely no one. They can't hack what they can't get to and my computer is local only - I don't do any sharing and it turn it off at night so sharing programs like team viewer, linked in are shut down completely unless I am on the computer. Skype is also shut down.

In the past I took care of my mother, but she passed a few months ago, so when I replace this laptop(usually every two years) I will not be re-installing Skype or team viewer. I had to install it for programming help for my job, but it's never been an issue

Oh - one more thing - stay off those sites with naked women - they will crucify your computer real fast - lol
Lindecision
Banned User
And1: 151

Re: RE: Re: Lakers likely to meet Clippers on Xmas, 76ers on New Years 

Post#44 » by Lindecision » Tue Sep 1, 2015 2:29 am

Slava wrote:
Lindecision wrote:
LApwnd wrote:is it trolling if I go to your board and say you can't get out of the 2nd rd?

Only a little. Its not something that hasn't been said before. But I'm referring to a specific matchup - saying the Clippers will blow out the Lakers on Christmas day. Whereas you don't know who we'll play in the 2nd round. There's a difference between trolling and a little trash talk. But I'm sure you'll all disagree.

Sorry to spoil it for you but here are some comments from your profile by mods of other boards who have warned you before:

Acts like a victim with Mods but loooooves to bait

Either he has spent years taking the short bus to school, or he is a troll. My guess is the latter.

Pretty sure this guy is the worst poster on the board. Not sure if its a bit or if he really is this clueless

So whatever you think is a little banter is clearly not the way others think of you. Keep this in mind and stay the F away from this board or I can put you on a short ride to ban-town.

Okay. Strictly basketball from now on.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers