DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Re: ESPN Lakers Series Part 3: Assets and liabilities 

Post#21 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:15 am

Worm122 wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:
Worm122 wrote:
nice point man, thank you for the answer,yours opinion the main focus will be Al Horford?
No I don't think Horford will be the focus in free agency. Plus he doesn't bring that star power the Lakers want, that's who they want to spend money on as a focus players.

In yours opinion which players the Lakers will focus on the free agency?
Too early to tell honestly. I mean let's be real the narrative the media will spin is they'll look at KD, Cousins....since they'll be the biggest stars on the market. But I don't give a damn who they focus on, because honestly we have to get things in line to even really think big like that.

I mean everybody knows how our pitch meetings went, so we have to correct that first. Then we have to show progress as a team moving forward in terms of winning. Free agents want to see that we're at least moving in the right direction. What those like is being the "piece" that gets the team over.

But these are the Lakers we're talking about....they're gonna swing for the fence regardless how our past summers have went.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers