GT: 11/6 - LAL vs PHX - 6:30pm - Spectrum Sportsnet

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Re: GT: 11/6 - LAL vs PHX - 6:30pm - Spectrum Sportsnet 

Post#301 » by Kilroy » Mon Nov 7, 2016 3:18 pm

Luke has made Nick Young a basketball-first player now... It's all about what he does on the court. He never talks about 'Swaggy' or his personality like Scott did, it's always about basketball... For all of them really.
You get a feeling these guys are in NBA college right now... It's really an incredible vibe.

I've always been a Luke Walton fan, but I'm really, really impressed with how he's running this team right now.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
Kirito
Senior
And1: 223

Post#302 » by Kirito » Mon Nov 7, 2016 3:19 pm

Tee212 wrote:hmm i wonder what happened to the guy who said nance is better than randle and should start over him? love when this happens lol

We still say that they just have different roles
Up-And-Coming
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,683

Re: Ynt: RE: Re: GT: 11/6 - LAL vs PHX - 6:30pm - Spectrum Sportsnet 

Post#303 » by Up-And-Coming » Mon Nov 7, 2016 3:31 pm

yitur wrote:
Tee212 wrote:hmm i wonder what happened to the guy who said nance is better than randle and should start over him? love when this happens lol

There were a lot more than just one "the guy". But we saw how team looses the energy without him on the floor at times.

I have said in the past that Nance Jr. is better than Randle and I must say I am impressed with Randle's start to the season. 7 games is a small sample size but I hope he keeps it up :pray:

Let's not forget Larry Nance Jr. is also having a great start to the season and arguably the same impact that Randle is having on the games but in less minutes. I think the Laker's will most definitely miss Larry's presence on Tuesday (so I don't quite understand this sentiment that Randle is all of a sudden better/a lot better than Nance).

Let's just be happy that multiple Lakers are playing well :rockon:
Tee212
Lead Assistant
And1: 423

Re: Ynt: RE: Re: GT: 11/6 - LAL vs PHX - 6:30pm - Spectrum Sportsnet 

Post#304 » by Tee212 » Tue Nov 8, 2016 2:02 am

Up-And-Coming wrote:
yitur wrote:

There were a lot more than just one "the guy". But we saw how team looses the energy without him on the floor at times.

I have said in the past that Nance Jr. is better than Randle and I must say I am impressed with Randle's start to the season. 7 games is a small sample size but I hope he keeps it up :pray:

Let's not forget Larry Nance Jr. is also having a great start to the season and arguably the same impact that Randle is having on the games but in less minutes. I think the Laker's will most definitely miss Larry's presence on Tuesday (so I don't quite understand this sentiment that Randle is all of a sudden better/a lot better than Nance).

Let's just be happy that multiple Lakers are playing well :rockon:

ya they both bring different assets on court and luke got the players meshing pretty well. its hard to say one player brings more value to the team...overall randle is more gifted. nancy plays with plenty of energy and just has a nack on defense being at the right place. im still loling at the ppl that knocked on nance about the kobe tweet days. he was a kid just watch him play before anything at least.
The Skyhook
RealGM
And1: 925

Post#305 » by The Skyhook » Tue Nov 8, 2016 3:00 am

Just got done watching the game. One thing that stood out to me is how active and involved Mozgov was on offense. Looking forward to seeing him keep this level of activity up as it will make the game easier for everyone else. We've been playing well with arguably our best player going into the season being in a horrible shooting slump. Can't wait for him to snap out of it.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers