Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

First Step
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,929

Re: RE: Re: Lakers (10-10) @ Raptors (12-6) - Dec 2nd - 4:30 pm PST 

Post#141 » by First Step » Sat Dec 3, 2016 6:41 am

DEEP3CL wrote:
Wraps_fan wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:For one where in the hell in my post did see me " making fun of the city or fan base" ?

I said clearly that I hate your bogus fans....so if you gonna come here and quote me make sure you have your damn facts straight because NOTHING slides by me on this board from visitors. So who was the dick and douche now ?

The audacity of you to even come here and check me on my board...boy somebody must not have told you who I am. And I can without a doubt say the Raptors aren't a contender for a title and never will be one....go to the bank with that.

Lol you're such a dweeb.
LMAO....I can tell when kids like you get your feelings touched. Listen up son, don't come here trying to chin check if you can't take it. Resorting to childish name calling makes you look small and even more immature than your first post.

But if name calling makes you feel better...carry on son. I could've played the bitch role and hit the report button but I can handle light weights all day.

:lol: you well bro?
Kikosmooth
Sophomore
And1: 201

Re: Lakers (10-10) @ Raptors (12-6) - Dec 2nd - 4:30 pm PST 

Post#142 » by Kikosmooth » Sat Dec 3, 2016 8:58 am

Awh man i was hoping for a Competitive game.... What a disappointment....
dalton749
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,433

Post#143 » by dalton749 » Sat Dec 3, 2016 9:49 am

Norman Powell though
yitur
Sixth Man
And1: 859

Re: Ynt: RE: Re: Lakers (10-10) @ Raptors (12-6) - Dec 2nd - 4:30 pm PST 

Post#144 » by yitur » Sat Dec 3, 2016 11:28 am

dalton749 wrote:Norman Powell though

He is the perfect fit next to Russell. Wish we had him in our radar instead of AB, he was in mine but i can't complain. I thought we wouldnt pick Nance, he looked perfect fit next to Towns at Minny and he would slip to them.
KobeBryant24
Veteran
And1: 2,167

Post#145 » by KobeBryant24 » Sat Dec 3, 2016 9:36 pm

skullz wrote:
KobeBryant24 wrote:League pass on ps4 is so ****

seems ok on PC :) ... I also had it on PS3 last year and it wasn't too bad ??? What's so bad?

The app lags from time to time , have to exit the game and reload it :(
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Re: RE: Re: Lakers (10-10) @ Raptors (12-6) - Dec 2nd - 4:30 pm PST 

Post#146 » by DEEP3CL » Sat Dec 3, 2016 11:39 pm

First Step wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:
Wraps_fan wrote:Lol you're such a dweeb.
LMAO....I can tell when kids like you get your feelings touched. Listen up son, don't come here trying to chin check if you can't take it. Resorting to childish name calling makes you look small and even more immature than your first post.

But if name calling makes you feel better...carry on son. I could've played the bitch role and hit the report button but I can handle light weights all day.

:lol: you well bro?
Are you well is the question ? Why do you dumb*** Raptor fans come on this board ? This is the Laker board, did you see me posting on your board ? Then audacity for you guys to come here and come at me as if I'm some "know nothing"basketball fan...I've seen more ball in my life time then most of you Raptor fans seen in even just 20 years.

Secondly your stupid fan came here and got what he deserved, he resorted to childish name calling and when he got checked back he didn't post or respond back again....like I said I can tell when kids nerves have been touch. You guys show how childish you are each and every week of every season on your board and other teams boards and the GB. GTFOH with the childish games and smiley faces.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers