ImageImageImageImageImage

Lakeshow just trust in the basketball gods

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

GoldenFlash
Ballboy
And1: 2

Lakeshow just trust in the basketball gods 

Post#1 » by GoldenFlash » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:00 am

Hate to sound overly optimistic, but I believe in the system and the NBA will look out for the Lakers and give us an Top 3 pick and Lavar will wanna make some off season noise so he'll have Lonzo skip all work outs except the Lakers for hype and to be able to drop.... I mean who saids they would rather go to the lakers then #1 overall it's something behind this Lavar plans ahead he wants the drama lol and his brand is bigger if he's with La because the big market..... I heard Kobe did that not sure if that's true or not. Farewell to Metta World Peace really hope he retires a laker love that guy "I can't believe Kobe past me the Baaaaalllllllll" oh B.! I guess according to the Spanish broadcaster he's the little Cobra keep it up this guy has a chance at stardom yes they did this against a second team but technically we are doing the same so I don't wanna hear it they're playing hard and giving us a old fashion Lakeshow like Luke said we gone need some help anyway period, NBA knows they oh us they better do what they did for the Cavs lol . All in all don't sleep on the boy Nwaba lol remember that my Laker brothers and sisters! Welp I just woke up in the Midwest good morning to my Laker brothers and sisters and all between #GoldenFamily !
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Re: Lakeshow just trust in the basketball gods 

Post#2 » by Slava » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:04 am

Please don't create threads unless there is some news or discussion you want to initiate. This is not facebook or a blog.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers