ImageImageImageImageImage

#80. New Orleans Hornets @ LA Lakers. 7:30pm. FSN.

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#521 » by LLcoleJ » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:55 am

ok
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
O.C Brandon
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#522 » by O.C Brandon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:56 am

Phil_2.0 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

so you think Kobe is suppose to out rebound , get more blocks and have a better fg%?

Hello -obvious called again. Lamar is 6'10

phil you thought kobe did nothing wrong on the last play versus portland against roy, why are u and I having this discussion. I know where u stand.
RocketPower23
Banned User
And1: 26

Post#523 » by RocketPower23 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:57 am

[quote="B-Scott"][/quote]

BS, you is so bad, you took that fool EHL to school, without him even knowing. :bowdown: :rofl:
B-Scott
Head Coach
And1: 94

Post#524 » by B-Scott » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:01 am

Actually he did know when i hit him with the PM on basketballforum.com
O.C Brandon
Banned User

Post#525 » by O.C Brandon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:02 am

semi-sentient wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I don't care what LeBron has done. He isn't a Laker, and he certainly isn't a threat to the Lakers this year or any other. He can put up whatever padded statistics he wants as long as his team keeps sucking.

u told me where amare stood and I didn't ask.

padded stats? I'm going to bed on that one.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#526 » by DEEP3CL » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 am

I wanna see where B-Scott and O.C. go when LO isn't a Laker after next season.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#527 » by LLcoleJ » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:06 am

O.C Brandon wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

phil you thought kobe did nothing wrong on the last play versus portlant against roy, why are u and I having this discussion. I know where u stand.

I actually was going to lock this thread but against my better judgement I wanted to respond to this ridiculous response.

You need to be better prepared to quote me if you are going to make statements like this or I know where you stand. You will put words in my mouth.

So, go back , read up on the thread and get back to me. If you think that is where I stand, because you would be wrong.

Ah the myopic who, instead of talking about the lakers, basketball and the actual game with all the teamates involved you pull one play out from a game that has passed...and totally misquoted me.

Well done sir, you have yet to offer this forum any Laker team basketball contributions.
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,449

Post#528 » by milesfides » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:08 am

O.C Brandon wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

phil you thought kobe did nothing wrong on the last play versus portlant against roy, why are u and I having this discussion. I know where u stand.

We all know where Phil stands. Fair play, true Laker fan, keeps the board clean of trolls. A great mod, a great poster, and a great guy. He has the respect of a lot of people around here. That's where he stands.

And we know where you stand. Everybody's entitled to their opinions, but it's clear that you have demonstrated a commitment to a specific agenda, that you're constantly baiting "fellow" Laker fans (that is, if you are a Laker fan), and you're incessantly trying to divide Laker fans by calling some posters Kobe lovers or Kobe homers. That where you stand, you're disrespectful and arrogant, and as you can tell by the responses you've elicited, your antics aren't appreciated here.
“OH! Caruso parachutes in! You cannot stop him - you can only hope to contain him!” -Kevin Harlan, LAL-GSW 4/4/19
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,661

Post#529 » by dockingsched » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:10 am

jannero pargo should be a laker.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
The Laker Kid
General Manager
And1: 6,500

Post#530 » by The Laker Kid » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:11 am

milesfides wrote:Beckham loves Kobe?

Beckham was actually there for Gasol
MaxwellSmart wrote:I hate to say this, but Go Lakers....
EHL
Lead Assistant
And1: 2

Post#531 » by EHL » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:12 am

B-Scott wrote:What are you talking about? Make some sense here

On basketballforum.com EHL in a private PM came at me with curse words and challenged me in basketball. He said if you think you know so much about b-ball,why dont come down to where i live and play against me. He told me the place where to show up, the time, descrition and told me who to ask for since everyone knew him on that court. That particular time i couldn't make it, but i came another time when he didnt know i was coming. I asked who was so and so (His name) and some guys pointed him out. I was like keep it on the downlow,i dont want him to know who i am. I wanted to guard him without him knowing who i was just for fun. It was a simple 4 on 4 halfcourt and he got lit up. We won like 5 straight games.

This is why i kept saying YOUR TO SMALL. Get on the weights son

Because of that day. Grown man strength was to much for EHL

rofl. Dude, my name is not EHL in real life. How could you ask about me when you don't know my actual name? Haha.

Besides, why would you secretly ball someone up without telling them? Even if it were true, that's just weird man. :crazy:
Sofa King
RealGM
And1: 3,034

Post#532 » by Sofa King » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:14 am

a great game. Hornets making me see why they are on top of the West after being down 30 points. Keep on fighting back no matter what. Just glad the Lakers pulled a W in this one.

Oh and goodie. Another game thread ending in me laughing at BS's and OC's posts. Some hee-larious material here indeed. :lol:
B-Scott
Head Coach

Post#533 » by B-Scott » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 am

EHL - Why would i give out your real name on realgm.com?

I don't hate like that

Again,your welcome to a rematch at 24 hour fitness in Carson CA. Remember last time you told me the drive was to far.

Well, i made the drive out to your court,now you make the drive.

Hopefully, you have hit the weights since then.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#534 » by DEEP3CL » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 am

^Funny !
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
B-Scott
Head Coach

Post#535 » by B-Scott » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 am

EHL - Rancho Park

Ask for Bill

Rememeber that. Now unless there was some other Bull at Rancho Park then i admit im wrong.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#536 » by LLcoleJ » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:21 am

B-Scott wrote:EHL - Why would i give out your real name on realgm.com?

I don't hate like that

right...... because if you posted his name you would expose the whole John Doe-EHL secret code.

I am pretty sure, that if what you say is true and if he told you who to "ask for" on the court he didnt say.. ask anyone who FIRST MIDDLE LAST name was.
EHL
Lead Assistant
And1: 2

Post#537 » by EHL » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:22 am

B-Scott wrote:EHL - Why would i give out your real name on realgm.com?

I don't hate like that

Again,your welcome to a rematch at 24 hour fitness in Carson CA. Remember last time you told me the drive was to far.

Well, i made the drive out to your court,now you make the drive.

Hopefully, you have hit the weights since then.

How would you have my real name, I've never told you. :-?

Btw (and I said this when we talked about it here months ago), the place I challenged you to a friendly game of 1v1 (Rancho Park in LA), and I showed up with friends (knowing full well you wouldn't show up), played for an hour and then left. I haven't been to Rancho since then, how in the heck did you "came back later" to secretly ball me up? I suppose you could be a covert CIA agent with spy tracking abilities, and just followed me to the 24 hour fitness gym I go to. :rofl:

Come on man, just give up the charade. Btw, my challenge (a friendly one Mods) is still open.
O.C Brandon
Banned User

Post#538 » by O.C Brandon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:24 am

milesfides wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

We all know where Phil stands. Fair play, true Laker fan, keeps the board clean of trolls. A great mod, a great poster, and a great guy. He has the respect of a lot of people around here. That's where he stands.

And we know where you stand. Everybody's entitled to their opinions, but it's clear that you have demonstrated a commitment to a specific agenda, that you're constantly baiting "fellow" Laker fans (that is, if you are a Laker fan), and you're incessantly trying to divide Laker fans by calling some posters Kobe lovers or Kobe homers. That where you stand, you're disrespectful and arrogant, and as you can tell by the responses you've elicited, your antics aren't appreciated here.

never called anyone a kobe lover, or a kobe homer. this what you call putting words in someones mouth.

my initial take on kobe was something small. I was wondering why he hasn't been the same guy down the stretch. if its not obvious that he's not the same then that's fine.

if everyone is entitled to an opinion then why am I made out to be the bad guy?

I'm seeing posters basically say stop criticizing kobe and criticize odom.

I don't get it, I think every last player is open to criticism. yeah I criticize kobe a lot more than others but that's because he's the best player, top 3 in the nba in my opinion.
B-Scott
Head Coach

Post#539 » by B-Scott » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:27 am

EHL - Can you see that my last post was before yours. Bottom line is lets stop the talk and bring it. Make the drive like i did and get sent home like a NSYNC reject after Justin Timberlake left the group.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#540 » by LLcoleJ » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:28 am

B-Scott wrote:EHL - Can you see that my last post was before yours. Bottom line is lets stop the talk and bring it. Make the drive like i did and get sent home like a NSYNC reject after Justin Timberlake left the group.

fail

Return to Los Angeles Lakers