ImageImageImageImageImage

A look at our former Lakers from this season

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#21 » by Gerald3Wallace » Sun May 4, 2008 10:04 pm

the coach may not see it...but many of the fans did..a lot of the grizz fans wondered why he dont play over Lowry
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#22 » by Dexmor » Sun May 4, 2008 10:25 pm

Sometimes coaches are really really weird. I mean we had Kwame starting for years. The Cavs started Hughes at pg when he said he is struggling because he is playing pg and he could have started Gibson at the point.
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#23 » by RJM » Mon May 5, 2008 8:09 pm

I have this strange feeling that Critt ends up in Miami next season.
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#24 » by Dexmor » Mon May 5, 2008 8:20 pm

It's possible in some kind of draft day deal? Maybe if the Grizz get the 2nd pick and the Heat get the first maybe they could do a Rose for Beasley and Critt deal although I can't imagine Rose being traded espially when you would have the best backcourt and 2 guards that are that good. Rose and Wade would be 2 superstar top marketable guys. There have been teams that have 2 allstars before but I can't think of a team with 2 marketable guys like that since Shaq and Kobe and Shaq and we know bigs aren't as marketable as guards. Hell if A guard did what Howard did at the allstar game he would be the most popular player in the league. Vince Carter was for a long time for his Dunk.
How scary of a thought is Rose and Wade together by the way. I really hope Rose doesn't end up a Knick or Heat. Hope he goes to the next weakest east team.
Chubby Chaser
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#25 » by Chubby Chaser » Mon May 5, 2008 11:27 pm

Farmar hasn't been playing well since Critt got traded. I think that Jordan's one of those type of players that needs someone to fight for his position in order to light a fire under his ass. Before he used to be aggressive and go for his shots. Now he seems complacent and just happy that he knows he solidified his rotation with this team. Competition always produces a better product.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers