ImageImageImageImageImage

Vanessa Bryant

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Post#41 » by kobeaki » Sun May 11, 2008 9:09 am

Erik Eleven wrote:There is a fractional level of Lennon/Yoko going on with Kobe/Vanessa. But I'm going to leave her out of it.

oh come on now bynum, ya cant go there...unless you are really GOING to 'splain yourself...

are you referring to the malone/girl hunting-bed in abbey road or what?

now im intrigued as to your point...
theFRANCHISE
Sixth Man
And1: 354

Post#42 » by theFRANCHISE » Mon May 12, 2008 5:25 pm

second_coming32 wrote:For the record....anyone thinking that Vanessa Bryant was anything less than gorgeous last night because of what she was wearing needs to turn in their straight card. No straight man gives a **** about what she's wearing....matter of face, most straight men didn't even notice.

I'd still hit it but she was looking kinda sloppy with that outfit. She was more dressed up at the alleged rape conference than she was at her own husbands mvp trophy presentation! whats up with that?

ImageImage
Squirrel Boy
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#43 » by Squirrel Boy » Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Them shorts skirts and tights is the ish right now so it didn't bother me.

I mean, if anything, it is more of a turn on cuz them tights make that ass look BIG!

Now you see, those are the chicks I go after and, most of the time, end up getting their number at the end of the conversation. lol
truelakerlover
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#44 » by truelakerlover » Tue May 13, 2008 4:10 am

second_coming32 wrote:For the record....anyone thinking that Vanessa Bryant was anything less than gorgeous last night because of what she was wearing needs to turn in their straight card. No straight man gives a **** about what she's wearing....matter of face, most straight men didn't even notice.

haaa get the hellll out of here.. no one was critiquing her outfit per se.. gay would be saying something like she should've been wearing a different pair of shoes on that outfit.. all im saying is kobe was getting the mvp and she came out in a purple tutu.. yes shes a mother of two.. yes those tights are in fashion.. yes shes still smoking hot.. but her husband was getting his first MVP and she came out looking like she got dressed in the dark.. read into it whatever you want..
Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#45 » by Gerald3Wallace » Tue May 13, 2008 4:33 am

truelakerlover wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

haaa get the hellll out of here.. no one was critiquing her outfit per se.. gay would be saying something like she should've been wearing a different pair of shoes on that outfit.. all im saying is kobe was getting the mvp and she came out in a purple tutu.. yes shes a mother of two.. yes those tights are in fashion.. yes shes still smoking hot.. but her husband was getting his first MVP and she came out looking like she got dressed in the dark.. read into it whatever you want..

kobe approved it
BRINGTHEPAIN
Banned User

Post#46 » by BRINGTHEPAIN » Tue May 13, 2008 5:34 am

I'd say she's a great catch for an alleged rapist. And for an average guy she's good but not great.

Warning issued for trolling.

E11
Big Bird
Senior

Post#47 » by Big Bird » Tue May 13, 2008 11:16 am

Well, if he's an alleged rapist, I guess you're an alleged moron. Although you haven't been found of being a moron in the court of law, everyone that doesn't like you, calls you that.
Sedition
Starter
And1: 9

Post#48 » by Sedition » Tue May 13, 2008 12:47 pm

Big Bird wrote:Well, if he's an alleged rapist, I guess you're an alleged moron. Although you haven't been found of being a moron in the court of law, everyone that doesn't like you, calls you that.

:lol:
truelakerlover
Freshman

Post#49 » by truelakerlover » Tue May 13, 2008 1:06 pm

BRINGTHEPAIN wrote:I'd say she's a great catch for an alleged rapist. And for an average guy she's good but not great.

Big Bird wrote:Well, if he's an alleged rapist, I guess you're an alleged moron. Although you haven't been found of being a moron in the court of law, everyone that doesn't like you, calls you that.

haha.. this qualifies as circumstantial evidence of him being a moron so i guess he's worse off than kobe in court..
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#50 » by LLcoleJ » Tue May 13, 2008 5:17 pm

Please stop responding to trolls. Replying to them and insulting them doesnt make it ok.

Anymore will result in warnings.
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
Big Bird
Senior

Post#51 » by Big Bird » Tue May 13, 2008 7:14 pm

I know it doesn't make it okay, and I apologise. But enough is enough. It's bad enough I've got to read crap about our team, our Game 4 performance, about Kobe faking his injury because he's been stuffed by AK time and again and milking it on the TV and have to keep my mouth shut while every idiot (sorry, don't know what else to call them) who has 3 minutes of spare time can just keep provoking without limitations... now the same people are coming over here, making completely uncalled for and tasteless remarks about stuff they very well understand wasn't pleasant for the organization, the player or the fans? Come on, Phil... you know what happens when laws fail; people become vigilantes and act on their own.

meh, I'm really fed up with all of the incessant hate, I think I'll take a longer break from reading or posting on these forums.

cheers
amb1ent
Veteran
And1: 17

Post#52 » by amb1ent » Tue May 13, 2008 7:26 pm

O.C Brandon wrote:She's fine for an average guy, not for Kobe.

He can do a lot better...

not to mention, she's declined over the years. She needs a make over.

Starting at 0:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HstQTPQaen8

:bowdown:
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#53 » by TonyMontana » Tue May 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Phil_2.0 wrote:Please stop responding to trolls. Replying to them and insulting them doesnt make it ok.

Anymore will result in warnings.

Your right BOSS , but it was only BigBird that ripped him in half :rofl: , imagine if Tony got a hold of him ............ :rofl:

I would have let him meet my LITTLE FRIEND ......... :rofl:
sp6r=underrated
RealGM
And1: 8,526

Post#54 » by sp6r=underrated » Tue May 13, 2008 7:47 pm

If your wife has a body like that after 2 kids, your one lucky guy
Erik Eleven
RealGM

Post#55 » by Erik Eleven » Tue May 13, 2008 7:50 pm

sp6r=underrated wrote:If your wife has a body like that after 2 kids, your one lucky guy

Thanks.
TonyMontana
RealGM

Post#56 » by TonyMontana » Tue May 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Erik Eleven wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Thanks.

Dam EE , you lucky DOG .

She got any sisters?

:wink:
Erik Eleven
RealGM

Post#57 » by Erik Eleven » Tue May 13, 2008 8:12 pm

She's got a 6'5" bear of a younger brother, fourth American generation Russian Kosack. Not sure about his thighs and rear, never looked, but he's really good at drinking and fighting. Close enough, TM? :lol:
TonyMontana
RealGM

Post#58 » by TonyMontana » Tue May 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Erik Eleven wrote:She's got a 6'5" bear of a younger brother, fourth American generation Russian Kosack. Not sure about his thighs and rear, never looked, but he's really good at drinking and fighting. Close enough, TM? :lol:

:rofl:
Close enough for what Mang starting my own Fight Club .
I already have that clik around me and everytime I hang with them it always turns into a full brawl at ever bar or club just because somebody looks at them the wrong way .
I mean Im getting to old for that ish , and its seems like Im out to meet Honeys while there out looking for Sparring partner before their fights. :noway:

But Dam . Thats a Big Boy .
Ya some of those Russian Boys are Pretty Big . It seems with the eastern eurpoean men , they're either average size or HUGE , nothing in between.

You can take him right ? LOLLLL

I know I never want to date or marry a girl who has more than one brother or her borther's bigger than me .
You know just incase he gets crazy or wants to tell me what to do .
:rofl:
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#59 » by LLcoleJ » Tue May 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Big Bird wrote:I know it doesn't make it okay, and I apologise. But enough is enough. It's bad enough I've got to read crap about our team, our Game 4 performance, about Kobe faking his injury because he's been stuffed by AK time and again and milking it on the TV and have to keep my mouth shut while every idiot (sorry, don't know what else to call them) who has 3 minutes of spare time can just keep provoking without limitations... now the same people are coming over here, making completely uncalled for and tasteless remarks about stuff they very well understand wasn't pleasant for the organization, the player or the fans? Come on, Phil... you know what happens when laws fail; people become vigilantes and act on their own.

meh, I'm really fed up with all of the incessant hate, I think I'll take a longer break from reading or posting on these forums.

cheers

How has the law falied? That user is suspended for those actions. If you just let us handle it, we will be sure that no trolls will get away with that stuff here. So far.. we are winning.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#60 » by LLcoleJ » Tue May 13, 2008 10:15 pm

sp6r=underrated wrote:If your wife has a body like that after 2 kids, your one lucky guy

Return to Los Angeles Lakers