ImageImageImageImageImage

Go get em!!

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Jazzfan Bayamon
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#41 » by Jazzfan Bayamon » Tue May 20, 2008 3:49 am

Jazzfan Bayamon wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Well I don't think the Spurs will be as tough as the Jazz because you matchup much better with them. You won't face the strong rebounding and the porblem Okur gives from the perimeter against the Spurs. Pau should almost cancel out Duncan, Odom will have a huge advantage, and your bench will own theirs. And of course you'd probably mop the floor with the Hornets. Also, Kobe is just on another level and it's not because he's getting calls again (last two years... no whistle) but he's at a point no one had been in in 10 years (see 2008 minus 10) so I don't think any team can really beat you guys (hoping for no freak injuries). Spurs (next round, Celtics finals) would have the best shot, but I think both WC series would end in about 5 games for you guys.

Like I said, you win in 5.

The fact that you've gone through the Jazz I think will help you against the Spurs. The Spurs however WILL chalenge you more defensivly, so you won't get as many easy layups, but you'll still have a huge advantage that weren't so against the Jazz, like the bench which is SOOOO much better than SA's, and you'll kill them on the boards. Pau matches up preatty good with Timmy, and Odom will have a big advantage feeding off Gasol against either Oberto or Kurt. I don't think you guys will lose in LA, and I think taking one in SA won't be out of reach.

I really, really think you guys have this series in 5. Spurs are old, and the Lakers are just too good, too versatile, young and with the absolute best player and MVP.
Siempre con mi isla del encanto!!
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#42 » by Slava » Tue May 20, 2008 4:12 am

^^This man speaks the truth. :P
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
Jazzfan Bayamon
Veteran

Post#43 » by Jazzfan Bayamon » Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am

CAN A BRAG OR CAN'T I?

BTW, congrats!!!!! :clap:

Siempre con mi isla del encanto!!
Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#44 » by Erik Eleven » Fri May 30, 2008 5:07 am

Alright, Nostradamus, so who will we face in the Finals and in how many games will we lose against them Celtics? :lol:
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#45 » by DEEP3CL » Fri May 30, 2008 5:46 am

Jazzfan Bayamon you were one of the coolest fans on your board. Thanks for the props dude. Winning a title is never easy everybody we've played has been a worthy foe til the end.

I'm proud to say that some of the toughest teams are in the Western Conference, the Spurs were champs for parts of this decade as so with us being 3 time champs.

I'll rather see a West team win it every year then to ever see an Eastern team win it. I'll rather see them suffer to win a title.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
The Laker Kid
General Manager
And1: 6,500

Post#46 » by The Laker Kid » Fri May 30, 2008 7:59 am

Jazzfan Bayamon wrote:CAN A BRAG OR CAN'T I?

BTW, congrats!!!!! :clap:

wow you totally nailed it :bowdown:
MaxwellSmart wrote:I hate to say this, but Go Lakers....
enIIgma_chan
Sophomore

Post#47 » by enIIgma_chan » Fri May 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Congrats once again, Lakers. ^^ Just as I expected of this Lakers team and thanks for showing the Spurs the door to chill with the rest of us *laughs* Join the 'eliminated by the Lakers club' Spurs. XD

Neway, Lakers in 6 in the nba finals. :wizard: Go Jazz!!

Return to Los Angeles Lakers