ImageImageImageImageImage

***TNT Season Finale***

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

DubaLakers
Banned User
And1: 1

***TNT Season Finale*** 

Post#1 » by DubaLakers » Fri May 30, 2008 7:32 pm

First off the TNT guys were saying last night the best thing that's happened to Lamar is Pau Gasol. We've heard them say that before, but they also said Lamar is having success because he's back to his natural position, 4. So what happens next year when he's moved back to 3? Do you think there is going to be a dropoff, now that he is moved further away from the basket?

But the bigger part of this thread is the Finals aren't going to be nearly as enjoyable because we have to sit thru the four letter network broadcast? Oh, it's likely the sister station ABC isn't it. Either way it's not the TNT crew. I don't know how many of you watched the post game broadcast, past the trophy presentation. It was another great show last night, a good finale. Sir Cumference even wore a nice looking suit for once paired with a nice pair of dress shoes. Charles was on fire last night. They finished the crew with a thanks to everyone of course. They also mentioned on the way to game Ernie sat side by side with Eva on the plane, by chance. Ernie was flying high all night, post Eva.

They finished the show with a playoff montage to that new song by Busta Rymes and that Linkin Park lead singer, I'm still singing that song. The only good thing about the Finals not being on TNT is we don't have to watch another horrible promo for the "Closer" or that terribly unfunny Tyler Perry show "House of PAIN."

Notes: Sasha!? 3? Noo! A 3? WT*! I didn't expect that trophy presentation at all. Nice trophy. I'm like what is this? The logo's eye lids were all red, is he feeling OK? Maybe having a few pops to take the edge off? It was a nice treat, totally unexpected. One of the best second half games ever from KB24, amazing game from the MVP. Did you guys see that crowd last night, looked like the first Lakers game ever for the majority of those prime seat fillers, whales possibly. They were all wearing horrible guady looking, expensive clothing. One bandwagon fan was wearing a gold roped necklace with a diamond studed "L", the newer Laker logo. The logo looked badass, but the rope had me rolling! Hope you guys are as pumped about last night as I was. Can't wait for our next victim.

:nod: Go Lakers! :nod:
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#2 » by DEEP3CL » Fri May 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Lamar will be fine at the 3 spot, there is really no 3 in the league that is lighting quick anyway. His biggest match ups will be Melo and LeBron when he faces them.

But on the other hand how will they guard him ? I can see teams that are weak on D anyway having to drop the double on him which favors us.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#3 » by Tommy Trojan » Fri May 30, 2008 10:14 pm

we might have problems with his outside shooting, or the lack of.... so i dont know how we will work that out

Return to Los Angeles Lakers