ImageImageImageImageImage

Good vs. Evil: Lakers vs. Celtics. Dredging up the past.

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

revrobby
Ballboy
And1: 0

Good vs. Evil: Lakers vs. Celtics. Dredging up the past. 

Post#1 » by revrobby » Sat May 31, 2008 6:08 am

I'm confident in a tough Laker victory. The Lakers have been to the finals 7 times since Boston last left their stink there. They better know that they've long-since been replaced as the premier NBA franchise.

I can only think back to the past of the goons of Boston, trying (usually in vain) to derail superior Laker teams from their deserved titles. I have message to all of those freaks:

Kevin McHale. You albino Frankenstein. Last time I looked, you were still working for Boston yet being paid by The Timberwolves. You sure made a deal sending KG to Boston while your current team floundered all year. We still see you as the bumbling idiot you always have been. By the way, F*CK you for horse collaring Kurt Rambis in 1984. You couldn't beat The Lakers in basketball, so you chose wrestling. If only you could trade players as well as you could dole out a cheap shot.

Dennis Johnson. I actually don't hate you. You're dead.

Larry Bird. You are the only guy on that f*cking team I ever had any respect for. Keep building that great Pacer team, Einstein. We'll see you in finals soon, right? ;-)

Robert Parish. Time has shown you to be a wife beater and drug abuser. That's how everyone should remember you. What an insult to real chiefs.

Danny Ainge. Somehow you didn't get fired, duped your old pal McHale, and now are lauded as a genius. I guess a BYU education must be worth something. Who will be listening to your inevitable whines after you lose in the finals this year?

The laundry list of white stiffs (Scott Wedman, Jerry Sichting, Michael Smith, Greg Kite, Brad Lohaus, Marc Acres, and many MANY others). Feel lucky you were even employed by a racist team in this league. Without a racist scumbag GM in charge, all of you would be bagging groceries. I'll take mine in paper, by the way.

Finally, Red Auerbach. No one ever in sports (well, John Robinson comes close) has inspired more hate from me. You truly are a complete bassturd. Your smug arrogance continues well after your much-too-late death. You are the one dead person who fully deserves all the piss thats poured on your grave, and I promise to one day be one of those pissers. Count on it.

All that said, Lakers in six.
kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Post#2 » by kobeaki » Sat May 31, 2008 6:24 am

:rock: :starwars
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#3 » by Tommy Trojan » Sat May 31, 2008 6:48 am

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

rock on
Deepness5134
Analyst
And1: 58

Post#4 » by Deepness5134 » Sat May 31, 2008 6:51 am

kobeaki wrote::rock: :starwars

Thats possibly the coolest thing i've ever seen haha.

Well a bulls fan here just wanting to congratulate you guys and hope you guys beat down the C's.

Light em up Kobe! :clap:
Add me! https://twitter.com/GDaul" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Laker1
Assistant Coach
And1: 154

Post#5 » by Laker1 » Sat May 31, 2008 7:21 am

Awesome!
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#6 » by DEEP3CL » Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 am

The battle continues
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
tanat-0s
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#7 » by tanat-0s » Sat May 31, 2008 8:18 am

wow!

"much-too-late death"?
"piss thats poured on your grave"?
"racist scumbag GM"?
you stay classy, ballboy.

this should be locked.
From Ray-Ray to KG to 2P
We're in The Finals, bay-bee!
JellosJigglin
RealGM
And1: 9,400

Post#8 » by JellosJigglin » Sat May 31, 2008 8:41 am

Great post. The Celtics are the gum I scrape off the bottom of my shoes. They are the fly I swat off my watermelon on a hot summer day. Their green is my puke after 44 mojitos. F^ck the celtics and their racist fans and organization. Kill them softly, Kobe. Kill them period.
RIP BASKETBALL REASONS (DEC 8TH 2011 - OCT 11TH 2020)
Chief
Senior
And1: 1

Post#9 » by Chief » Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 am

what a fn (Please Use More Appropriate Word) thread. i thought to myself hey lets see if these LA fans have any class . i found my answer.

later douchebags.
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,298

Post#10 » by Dr Aki » Sat May 31, 2008 9:39 am

Kevin McHale: I hope you trust me, KG.
Kevin Garnett: Of course.
Kevin McHale: I need your help, son. I want you to be the eyes, ears, and voice of Boston. KG, I'm appointing you to be my personal representative on the Celtics.
Kevin Garnett: Me? A Big Three? I'm overwhelmed, sir. But the NBA monitors such deals. They will never accept this.
Kevin McHale: I think they will. They need you, more than you know.

Kevin McHale: Be careful of the Lakers, KG. Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Laker. Learn to know the Eastern Conference and you will be able to save your career from certain death.
Kevin Garnett: What did you say?
Kevin McHale: Use my knowledge, I beg you.
Kevin Garnett: [igniting his lightsaber] You're the Celtic Lackey!

KG's career: I'm not going to die in childbirth, KG. I promise you.
Kevin Garnett: No, I promise you.

Mitch Kupchak: [referring to KG] When is the last time you saw him?
KG's career: Yesterday.
Mitch Kupchak: Do you know where he is now?
KG's career: No.
Mitch Kupchak: I need your help. He is in grave danger.
KG's career: From the Celtics?
Mitch Kupchak: ...From himself. KG has turned to the Eastern Conference
KG's career: You're wrong! How could you even SAY that?
Mitch Kupchak: I have seen a security hologram... of him... holding a Cs jersey.
KG's career: No! Not KG! He couldn't...
Mitch Kupchak: He was decieved by a lie; we all were. It appears that McHale is behind everything, including the war! After the trade of Joe Johnson, KG became his new apprentice.
KG's career: [She pauses for a moment, speechless] ... I don't believe you. I can't...
Mitch Kupchak: KG's career, I must find him.
KG's career: You're going to kill him, aren't you?
Mitch Kupchak: [Mitch pauses for a moment] He has become a very great threat.
Mitch Kupchak: [He gets off of the couch, walking towards his ship] KG is the one, isn't he?
Mitch Kupchak: I'm so sorry.

Mitch Kupchak: [Screaming in anguish at KG] You were the chosen one! It was said that you'd destroy the Celtics- not join them!

Kevin McHale: [KG's new mechanical body arises from the steam... ] Lord Garnett... can you hear me?
Kevin Garnett: Yes, Master.
Kevin Garnett: [Garnett looks at Mchale] ... Where is my career? Is she safe? Is she all right?
Kevin McHale: It seems in your anger, you killed her.
Kevin Garnett: I...? I couldn't have! She was alive; I felt it!
[Garnett growls, and his Celtic strength crushes everything around him in the room. He frees himself from the metal stretcher, and steps off. McHale has a smirk on his face]
Kevin Garnett: Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Kevin Garnett: Your powers are weak, old man.
Mitch Kupchak: You can't win, KG. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Kobe Bryant: I want my life back. I'm gonna need it to get out of this slimy mudhole.
Jerry West: Mudhole? Slimy? The Lakers this is!

[Kobe can't levitate his team out of the first round]
Kobe Bryant: I can't. It's too hard.
Jerry West: Hardness matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Team, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Team around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the First-Round.

Lamar Odom: It's not over yet.
Andrew Bynum: It is for *me*, sister. Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. *I'm* in it for the money.
Lamar Odom: You needn't worry about your reward. If money is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive.
Lamar Odom: [to Kobe Bryant] Your friend is quite the mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything. Or anybody. [Lamar stalks out]
Kobe Bryant: [calling after him] I care.
Kobe Bryant: [to Lamar] So, what do you think of him, Drew?
Andrew Bynum: I'm tryin' not to, kid.
Kobe Bryant: [sotto voce] Good.
Andrew Bynum: [baiting him] Still, he's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, whaddya think? You think a princess and a guy like me...
Kobe Bryant: [quickly] Next season.

Kobe Bryant: You know, I think that Pau Gasol we bought may have been stolen.
Phil Jackson: What makes you think that?
Kobe Bryant: Well, I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning him. He says that he belongs to someone named Mitch Kupchak. I thought he might have meant old Cupcake. Do you know what he's talking about?
Phil Jackson: Uh-uh.
Kobe Bryant: I wonder if he's related to Cupcake.
Phil Jackson: That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that Pau unit to Staples and have it's memory erased. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.
Kobe Bryant: But what if this Mitch Kupchak comes looking for him?
Phil Jackson: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He retired about the same time as your father.
Kobe Bryant: He knew my father?
Phil Jackson: I told you to forget it.

Jerry West: Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully trained Laker, with the Laker Nation as his ally, will conquer KG and his Celtics. If you end your training now - if you choose the quick and easy path as KG did - you will become an agent of evil.
Mitch Kupchak: Patience.
Kobe Bryant: And sacrifice Drew and Lamar?
Jerry West: If you honor what they fight for? Yes.
Mitch Kupchak: If you choose to face KG, you won't do it alone. I cannot interfere.
Kobe Bryant: I understand. Pau? Fire up the converters.
Mitch Kupchak: Kobe! Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Celtics.
Jerry West: Strong is KG. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.
Kobe Bryant: I will. And I'll return, I promise.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers