ImageImageImageImageImage

So how many FPG for Pierce in this series? (Flops Per Game)

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Al-Haqq
Starter
And1: 1

Post#61 » by Al-Haqq » Mon Jun 9, 2008 9:57 am

Lol, mock Pierce all you want, but he's the reason why you're done 2-0! 'Nuff said.
Tricky Ricky
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#62 » by Tricky Ricky » Mon Jun 9, 2008 3:18 pm

JellosJigglin wrote:
Erik Eleven wrote:So, how many FPG did he have in the first game? The one depicted above should count for five.

Foul trouble hurt his FPG in Game 1, but he made it up in a big way.

The above F counts as 6.7:

1: the initial fall. Excellent effort with the loss of balance. Very believable.
2: the wince on the floor. Great execution of the patented Sack Face.
3: the grasping of the knee. This centralized the audience's vision to the point of contact. Very affective.
4: being walked off with each arm around a teammate.
5: being LIFTED by teammates. Human props.

(picture)

6: to emphasize the inability to place pressure on the afflicted area, the subject mounted a wheelchair. Mechanical prop.

(picture)

0.3: upon returning from the locker room, the player rubbed his knee, leading us to believe the area was still feeling sore.

0.4: in the postgame interview, the player stated that he refused an MRI. This verbal flop served 2 purposes: (1) refusing medical treatment is often associated with "tough" individuals, and (2) this eliminated any chance of a non-injury being exposed to the public.

(picture)

For the game I had him at 9.3, above his postseason average coming into the series. And again, if not for foul trouble, surely this figure would have been MUCH higher.

Overall a brilliant execution by Pierce. This is the sort of thing legends are made of. I must say my respect for this player is growing by the game. He is bringing out new material and really showing what he's made of when it matters most. I must give credit where it's due. Can't wait to see what new material he's saving for Game 2!

You forgot the part where player hits two threes to help his team go up 1-0 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tricky Ricky
Analyst

Post#63 » by Tricky Ricky » Mon Jun 9, 2008 3:20 pm

Al-Haqq wrote:Lol, mock Pierce all you want, but he's the reason why you're done 2-0! 'Nuff said.

EDIT: Classy, well I think you need a break.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#64 » by snaquille oatmeal » Mon Jun 9, 2008 3:28 pm

Al-Haqq wrote:Lol, mock Pierce all you want, but he's the reason why you're done 2-0! 'Nuff said.
thanks for your permission.
back on topic- especially because of the flop on Kobes 3rd foul. he flew like five feet in the air on a bump that wouldn't have moved a 5 year old. he has reached Manu status. :lol:
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#65 » by TonyMontana » Mon Jun 9, 2008 4:31 pm

Tricky Ricky wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
Lol exactly plus he doesnt rape people from Colorado

See this is why your a troll.

You post this on one board
Tricky Ricky wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
What the hell does women, weather, or racism have to do with basketball?
and then you post this garbage on this thread....
How old are you TRICK ? Or better yet what are you doing here TRICK?

What an idiot.
Tricky Ricky
Analyst

Post#66 » by Tricky Ricky » Mon Jun 9, 2008 4:41 pm

TonyMontana wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

and then you post this garbage on this thread....
How old are you TRICK ? Or better yet what are you doing here TRICK?

What an idiot.

Ok I guess I can admit I am trolling but honestly what do women/racism/weather have to do with basketball lol? Ill stay off your board for now and let you guys talk about Pierce flopping, women, weather, and racism.

HAVE FUN!
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#67 » by Knicksfan20 » Mon Jun 9, 2008 4:46 pm

bostonfan34 wrote:It's just funny. Paul is tougher than Kobe will ever be, period. He got stabbed many times in the neck, face and back, and didn't miss a game. Kobe loses fights to Reggie Miller. If anyone honestly believes that Pierce was faking it, you are as delusional as the Yankees fans who think Schilling put ketchup on his sock in '04.

Hmnn....

I dunno

I remember 3 or 4 seasons ago...back when Tim Thomas still played for the knicks, that Tim Thomas punked the **** out of Paul Pierce.

I also remember Mo Taylor getting into his face and Paul Pierce backing down. This is why i dont like Paul Pierce...he talks alot of **** on the court, but will back down.

Or how about even this season when him and Q rich went at it.(This was a lil bit more Mild compared to the Tim Thomas arguement) You can read Q's lips saying meet me outside.

here is a video of that. http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkPEZlVD8nk

Dont brag about how tough your player is, when he gets punked all the time. This is only against 1 team...It probably happens often.
theFRANCHISE
Sixth Man
And1: 354

Post#68 » by theFRANCHISE » Mon Jun 9, 2008 6:27 pm

NYKnicksfan11 wrote:
bostonfan34 wrote:It's just funny. Paul is tougher than Kobe will ever be, period. He got stabbed many times in the neck, face and back, and didn't miss a game. Kobe loses fights to Reggie Miller. If anyone honestly believes that Pierce was faking it, you are as delusional as the Yankees fans who think Schilling put ketchup on his sock in '04.

Hmnn....

I dunno

I remember 3 or 4 seasons ago...back when Tim Thomas still played for the knicks, that Tim Thomas punked the **** out of Paul Pierce.

I also remember Mo Taylor getting into his face and Paul Pierce backing down. This is why i dont like Paul Pierce...he talks alot of **** on the court, but will back down.

Or how about even this season when him and Q rich went at it.(This was a lil bit more Mild compared to the Tim Thomas arguement) You can read Q's lips saying meet me outside.

here is a video of that. http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkPEZlVD8nk

Dont brag about how tough your player is, when he gets punked all the time. This is only against 1 team...It probably happens often.

I wouldnt brag about kobe being tough either getting slugged by chris childs I know you knick fans remember that! and crying on tv more than once.....
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#69 » by Knicksfan20 » Mon Jun 9, 2008 7:42 pm

I'm not defending Kobe

I dont really like Kobe...and that was one of the greatest things i ever seen (seeing kobe get 2 pieced by childs)

I'm just saying...dont brag about how tough pierce is...when he constantly gets punked.
bostonfan34
Bench Warmer
And1: 12

Post#70 » by bostonfan34 » Mon Jun 9, 2008 10:05 pm

Just because he isn't an idiot and doesn't fight and get suspended doesn't mean he's not tough.
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#71 » by DEEP3CL » Mon Jun 9, 2008 10:12 pm

Can we lock this useless a$$ thread, it's like crumbs that rats come to.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
Showtime:Part2
General Manager
And1: 489

Post#72 » by Showtime:Part2 » Mon Jun 9, 2008 10:23 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

thanks for your permission.
back on topic- especially because of the flop on Kobes 3rd foul. he flew like five feet in the air on a bump that wouldn't have moved a 5 year old. he has reached Manu status. :lol:

what an insult to pierce. he has put in so many hours in acting classes, that you're saying he's only just reached manu's status? pierce is no chump, he was studying tape of divac and perfecting his form over the last few years (manu uses secret south american techniques we are not privy to). i think he might have switched up one of those vids with the willis reed tape, which allowed him to accidentally create one of the greatest performances of our generation. what a stroke of luck. if only something like that happened for me, i could be famous.
Warspite:

Prince + filler for Kobe Bryant
To be honest the way Prince has played and with Kobes injury/age/mileage Im not sure I would do that deal either. Still Prince is more important and he wins the head to head battles with Kobe.
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,819

Post#73 » by TyCobb » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:29 am

NO DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD!

Just delete the troll posts. And don't argue with them Laker fans. This thread is GOLD.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
8'sReverse
Veteran
And1: 3
Location: Southern California~ Watching the only LA NBA team, the Lakers!

Post#74 » by 8'sReverse » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:22 am

TyCobb wrote:NO DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD!

Just delete the troll posts. And don't argue with them Laker fans. This thread is GOLD.
Whatdaya know! The Celtic trolls bring that too!

I guess they're not so useless after all.
Charles Barkley wrote:"I've got TWO words for you... 'Chris Paul and Steve Nash, must see TV'!"
8'sReverse
Veteran
And1: 3
Location: Southern California~ Watching the only LA NBA team, the Lakers!

Post#75 » by 8'sReverse » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:23 am

My apologies, for it was Jellos who brought the gold.
Charles Barkley wrote:"I've got TWO words for you... 'Chris Paul and Steve Nash, must see TV'!"
Maple Green
Starter
And1: 79

Post#76 » by Maple Green » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:42 am

This topic is one side, it silly,sour graping and bitter.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#77 » by snaquille oatmeal » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:00 am

Maple Green wrote:This topic is one side, it silly,sour graping and bitter.
check the date this thread opened.
Forum permissions