And1: 0

great article on game 2 

Post#1 » by magic1fan » Mon Jun 9, 2008 7:24 pm

TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Re: great article on game 2 

Post#2 » by TonyMontana » Mon Jun 9, 2008 9:59 pm

magic1fan wrote:http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8225612/Free-throw-disparity-crucial-in-Celtics'-Game-2-win?MSNHPHMA

Good read Mang...........

LOLLL at

That was the story all night. Bryant had seven free-throw attempts, Gasol one, and Derek Fisher two. That should tell you the tone of the calls. The officials were clearly infatuated with the men in green.
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#3 » by Dexmor » Mon Jun 9, 2008 11:00 pm

Tony give me your take on the game. I never see you post an opinion or a long post or a thought really no offense but just nonbasketball stuff or just to agree or disagree.
Why don't you tell me your take on the game. Me personally I think it came down to our stars to not playing like stars besides Kobe and the refs.
We should have gotten 1 on the road.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#4 » by TonyMontana » Mon Jun 9, 2008 11:52 pm

Dexmor wrote:Tony give me your take on the game. I never see you post an opinion or a long post or a thought really no offense but just nonbasketball stuff or just to agree or disagree.
Why don't you tell me your take on the game. Me personally I think it came down to our stars to not playing like stars besides Kobe and the refs.
We should have gotten 1 on the road.

What up BIG STAR............
I have posted all over the General Board and on heremy DIZZLE...

I have posted so many replies to all these ignorant Bean Boys that my fingers are red from all the typing .....and I think my F key on my laptop is about to brake loose from my laptop.......

So as far as last nights game.............Skip it my DIZZLE, After I reed your insperational thread about us not worring about the rest of the finals I feel like Paul Pierce after he took 4 advills when he hurt his Knee and Im ready to take on the world.........

Other than that Im sorry for being a meanie winnie to you on the last thread.............. I was just pissed at the game and some Bena Boys and you just came in at the wrong end of the rope, but today you actually made me smile when I reed your thread ............ It sort of reminded me of the movie...............RUDY.............
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,562

Post#5 » by hermes » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:23 pm

now that we're all friends again lets focus on beating the celtics!!

and nice find magic1fan, good read

Return to Los Angeles Lakers