ImageImageImageImageImage

How can you stand Kobe

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#21 » by TonyMontana » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:28 pm

celticpride50 wrote:Okay I understand that he's on your team so you like him but don't you ever get fed up with him?

No .......... I actually get pumped when he talks Sh-t or abuses the opponents .
I admit though the only problem I have is when he punks out your senior citizens. .... You know Ray, PJ Brown, K.G, Posey.
How rude of him picking on old people like that. :rofl:
celticpride50
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#22 » by celticpride50 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:32 pm

wow you guys are a little ridiculous I was just asking what you thought about all of things I listed; I admitted he's the best player in the world just think people overlook some things he does that could hurt the team because without him they're no where(like every other team without their star)
blix
Analyst

Post#23 » by blix » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:36 pm

celticpride50 wrote:wow I look really ridiculous pretending that I actually want to have a conversation about Kobe and not just troll and piss people off. it's really sad that I have nothing better to do
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,566

Post#24 » by hermes » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:38 pm

so did we not answer the question right or what?
celticpride50
Ballboy

Post#25 » by celticpride50 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:40 pm

no you did
Big Bird
Senior

Post#26 » by Big Bird » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:44 pm

celticpride50 wrote:wow you guys are a little ridiculous I was just asking what you thought about all of things I listed; I admitted he's the best player in the world just think people overlook some things he does that could hurt the team because without him they're no where(like every other team without their star)

He is the most criticized and scrutinized player in the league. And has been for quite a long time now. I don't know what "overlooking" you're talking about, to be honest.

p.s.: if you mean us, Lakers fans overlooking some stuff... you're right to an extent. Or we just interpret it differently. Him being pissed off as hell in the 4th Q of Game 2 and yelling all over the place looked like bad leadership and being a bad teammate to you and to Boston fans. It looked like a guy who's desperate to get something, anything out of his teammates and not surrender to us. Simple as that. You don't pat grown men who are paid millions on their behinds when they're down 24 points in the NBA Finals... bad leader or not.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,970

Post#27 » by Sedale Threatt » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Classic.

A dude named CelticPride (glad it's back, by the way; 20 years is a long time) titles a threat "How can you stand Kobe" and has the gall, not to mention lack of brains, to wonder why he didn't get a very cordial response.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#28 » by TonyMontana » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 pm

celticpride50 wrote:wow you guys are a little ridiculous I was just asking what you thought about all of things I listed; I admitted he's the best player in the world just think people overlook some things he does that could hurt the team because without him they're no where(like every other team without their star)

Troll
ImageImageImageImage
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#29 » by Kilroy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Kobe got the T because he was complaining about getting hacked by Pee Pee before he took the swat at him. This caused the loose ball and started the whole chain of events... You can clearly hear him telling the ref after, "Yeah, but what about when he hacked me?"

It was like; 'If you're going to let him slap the $4!T out of me, why can't I slap the **** out of him?'

Look for the play on Youtube... You'll clearly see that Pierce got away with yet another blatant foul with well honed Thespian skills...

That brings me to another question...

How can the Celtics fans stand Paul Pierce? Here's a guy whose greatest Offensive/Defensive talent is acting, and who looks like a hero only when he trails his team down the court, finding himself miraculously open for wide open 3s, and yet he's your Captain? Can you help a brotha out with that one?
magicfan4life05
RealGM
And1: 198

Post#30 » by magicfan4life05 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm

celticpride50 wrote:nice to kno I'm dealing with a bunch of LA homers that know nothing about basketball.

If this was thread was posted on the boston board about one of their players, it would be locked and this post would show you are clearly trolling.

Someone could easily make a post about the celtics always showboating, beating their chests, jumping up and down after ever play they make, but they have more class than that.
Dwight Howard on his FT struggles:

"I just think everybody needs to stop talking about it," Howard said. "There's more to life than free throws."
Desiderium
Veteran
And1: 645

Post#31 » by Desiderium » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:37 pm

my manager at work is a hardcore celtics fan and even he hated how paul pierce faked his injury. im sure there's a lot of celtics fans who can't stand pierce and i dont blame them one bit.

i wonder what's going to happen to the celtics in a few years when 90% of their team can't move due to old age disease. enjoy it celtic fans, you're due for another 20 year drought. :nod:
celticpride50
Ballboy

Post#32 » by celticpride50 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 pm

he did not fake that injury, he had no reason too. He didn't ask for all of the attention from it or to be carried off the court. Although I'm sure you have some facts to prove me otherwise.
Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#33 » by Erik Eleven » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 pm

To the OP,

Your stealth attempt of trolling is just not good enough. You got a warning for posting ill intent and inflammatory content. This thread is going nowhere but down so I'm locking this.

If you want a second and third warning, please come back at any time and post more stuff just like this.

E11.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers