ImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks to the Mods

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

MAMBAEMD
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,622

Re: Thanks to the Mods 

Post#21 » by MAMBAEMD » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Phil_2.0 wrote:Thanks gents . Its nice to get props and all the BS is worth it as long as we can have a great community( and we do ).

Looking forward to many more years of Lakers ball and championships.

:beer:

Amen.
Formerly lakerRD
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#22 » by Slava » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 pm

This forum has seriously come a long way since the days of pessimism following our 2004-05 season to hope brought in with the Super Kobe years and now with the optimism of getting back into contention and reckoning for the NBA's elite. Through all of this, the mods have shouldered a great responsibility and set a standard for posting and discussion around here.

Its a thankless job and at times you might be forced into making decisions that'll only get you more adversaries than you'd want to and honest appreciation like this from the posters is what keeps them motivated in making this board a wonderful place for Laker fanatics.

So to the entire Laker mod team, you're doing a great job guys and thanks for the efforts you guys put in. Cheers! :beer:
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
kno
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 24

Post#23 » by kno » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:50 am

hah, this thread is dedicated to the rest of yall.

Sorry about my Radmanovic-like disappearing act these playoffs. I went out for pretty much all games this run with friends since well all be going our separate ways with college.

Props to all our mods who held the fort down through this unremarkable playoff run. This has been a year to remember. Not because the Lakers' turnaround, but because of the great community we have formed here on the LAL board. Its people like you guys for who us mods try to do our best to provide the best grounds for discussion.

Keep it up. All you guys.

PS: Ill try to redeem myself of my disappearing act these playoffs by banning every outsider who dares step foot on this board. Yes, that includes you, Blame Rasho.

:evil:
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#24 » by RJM » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:03 am

GROUP HUG GUYS!!! :cry:

:rofl:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers