ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Kaman will play for Germany in Olympics- What?

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

daddyfivestar
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: OT: Kaman will play for Germany in Olympics- What? 

Post#21 » by daddyfivestar » Sat Jul 5, 2008 3:07 pm

Don't you know, KAMAN mean ugly tatted freak boy in German.
Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#22 » by Erik Eleven » Sat Jul 5, 2008 5:35 pm

Luxury wrote:Sweden has some really hot women :lol:

Indeed.
basketballdario
Junior
And1: 26

Post#23 » by basketballdario » Sat Jul 5, 2008 8:10 pm

I don't know why anyone cares what he does. Its his business, why should we care. Seriously, anyone who gets angry over this needs to chill the **** out.

Just because it doesnt fit with YOUR definition of patriotism doesnt mean ****. I dont think half the American athletes really give a crap that they are playing for the USA, particularly the basketball players. LeBron may perhaps genuinely care (about the prime marketing opportunity), but none of the other players really seem to, despite the show they put on for the media. Being a patriot means little to nothing to a lot of people, perhaps they take some things for granted, but how patriotic one is does not show anything about their character. The US after all takes advantage of immigrants in SEVERAL sports.

The only thing that maybe should bother some people is the ringer quality to this, the fact that he conveniently qualifies to play for Germany right before the Olympics, maybe we should sign Nash up lol. But I dont know why anyone gives a **** about his apparent lack of patriotism.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers