ImageImageImageImageImage

Jordan Farmars Basketball Camp

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

bballguru
Ballboy
And1: 0

Jordan Farmars Basketball Camp 

Post#1 » by bballguru » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 am

Looks like Jordan has announced he is putting on a basketball camp this August at Pauley Pavillion. Sounds like a pretty good time. Signups on his website at http://farmarlive.com. Anyone ever been to a camp like this run by a player? Thoughts?
MikeyMike
Starter
And1: 2

Re: Jordan Farmars Basketball Camp 

Post#2 » by MikeyMike » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:05 am

Too bad its only for 8-16 year olds...my game could use some pointers and coaching.

Fisher, remembered, “We weren’t sitting around waiting for something to happen to become one of the best teams in the league. We set out to become that.”
Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#3 » by Gerald3Wallace » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:19 am

go to college camps..they are a lot better and mostly ballers...usually when a player run a camp...theres not always ballers that come out..some are just fans and look like they never played ball...
bballguru
Ballboy

Post#4 » by bballguru » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:09 pm

I don't necessarily need to get my butt wooped by a bunch of "ballers" trying to showcase for college coaches. More looking for something that will improve my game and be a good time too..... I might give it a go. WIll be cool to meet farmar either way.
daddyfivestar
Banned User

Post#5 » by daddyfivestar » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:14 pm

My son is going to the Tim Floyd camp next week at USC - the cool part is Nick Young and Gabe Pruitt are counselors (though I doubt they'll be there all week) - and I'll tell you how that goes. He just turned 13 last week so he should love it, it's a weeklong sleepover camp on campus.

edit - I checked that farmar link.. looks cool. I might have him go there too if school doesn't start that week of Aug.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers