ImageImageImageImageImage

The Hate That Is The Gen Board

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

The Hate That Is The Gen Board 

Post#1 » by DEEP3CL » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:38 am

Been on the Gen Board a lot the past few weeks and I gotta say the Lakers and our fans are probably the most hated there. It doesn't matter what the topic is it can be anything and some how some way the Lakers will end up in the thread. I counted on hand at least 3 topics that didn't have squat to do with the team yet there they were right in the middle.........again.

The funniest topic there was one on Vince Carter that spewed into a Kobe/Laker hate fest. I just want to give props to the guys I see in there rippin it up and hold down our team. Guys like Phil2.0, KNO,Tony Montana, Chubby Chaser, dcash4, imworthy, and tbk. I know that it's others too but these are some of the guys I see the most there.

Most people go there and suck up, I go to defend my team and if somebody gets sideways I call them on it period.

Like Phil said in one of the post there it's just envy more then anything and I love it. Us and probably the Blazer fans are targeted the most because of Bynum and Oden. Two guys that no matter what you think of them now, they will dominate the West period end of story.

I just want to know what you guys think of the Gen Board. And to the rest of our family go there and rep the Laker board, but do it in a civil manner. It'll take a nation of millions to hold us back !
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
ChocolateThundr
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Re: The Hate That Is The Gen Board 

Post#2 » by ChocolateThundr » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:20 am

Not surprised, haters hate because their teams dont have Kobe/Bynum/Gasol/Odom or Roy/Oden/Aldridge/Bayless
Heyvoon24
Pro Prospect
And1: 18

Post#3 » by Heyvoon24 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:22 am

theyre jealous little bitches. don't worry lakers will destroy their teams one by one. I dont post alot but almost all of my posts are in the general board and do talk back to those haters when i get the chance .

deep down inside they know lakers will own every team in the league. I bet some portland loser is reading this thread right now to report it back to their own board with a thread titled "LOOLLZZ lakers fans crying in their own board!!"

season can't start soon enough. time for the lakers to remind every fan of other teams why they hate us.
Beat who?
ronnymac2
RealGM
And1: 4,879

Post#4 » by ronnymac2 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 am

There is a lot of laker hate on that general board. And usually it does have to do with bynum lol. I go more on the p.c. board, though I've started getting into things on the gen b. I try to cite myself as a laker fan while giving unbiased analysis and defense...but ima try to start going strong to aide of the laker defense against the bad, unwarranted attacks.

I grew up on the lakers...they are the first basketball I really followed, understood, and liked (back in 97-98-99-into the 3-peat). This has inspired me to not let anybody **** with my team anymore lol.
Pay no mind to the battles you've won
It'll take a lot more than rage and muscle
Open your heart and hands, my son
Or you'll never make it over the river
Rox_Nix_Nox
Veteran
And1: 26

Post#5 » by Rox_Nix_Nox » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:31 am

Stay away from general board stay away from places that will never change.
chefy
Head Coach
And1: 650

Post#6 » by chefy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:50 am

Its just envy and fear, they fear us because they're sensing a possible laker dynasty coming. They know it they just dont wanna admit it and theyre trying to hide it with hate. When we get our first championship i'll be a lot sweeter, but they will hate more! so when we get our second i'll be alot sweeter than the first...
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#7 » by DEEP3CL » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 am

chefy wrote:Its just envy and fear, they fear us because they're sensing a possible laker dynasty coming. They know it they just dont wanna admit it and theyre trying to hide it with hate. When we get our first championship i'll be a lot sweeter, but they will hate more! so when we get our second i'll be alot sweeter than the first...
Well said chefy.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,652

Post#8 » by dockingsched » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:06 am

i'll respond to posts that are misinformed. the problem is that a lot of lakers fans respond to the slightest criticism of bynum with full out homerism.

if people are giving misinformation, corrent it. if they're doubting, let it be. its sweeter that way.

and people posting/wasting more than one or two sentences on that poster harlemheat, wow. just move on. point, laugh, but argue? c'mon, you're better than that. if you need practice just read Rox_Nix_Nox's posts and you'll learn how to ignore really quick.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#9 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:19 am

the general board would be a better place without the likes of a certain poster from hot harlem with a Duncan avy and some french guy that used to have an old man in his avy. nothing, but pure jelous hatred comes out of these guys keyboards. good thing the ignore button works in the new realgm look.
Forum permissions