Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Would you rather ? 

Post#1 » by LLcoleJ » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Jordan and Andrew play a game of " Would you rather"

MT: ... Would you rather fight Chuck Norris in a cage match or Kimbo Slice on the street?
Bynum: Chuck Norris. He’s a little bit smaller than Kimbo. I’m going to be able to stay away from Chuck a little bit, and I don’t want Kimbo to be touching me.
Farmar: Chuck Norris, because I like organized sports. I don’t play basketball in the streets really anymore … I like being in a gym with refs. I’ll take my chances with Chuck.

MT: ... Be James Bond for a day ... Or Hugh Hefner for a day?
Bynum: James Bond. All day. You get the cars, you can shoot very well, you’re an ace, you’re a ladies’ man … You have the total package.
Farmar: James Bond. Come on, he’s a highly-trained assassin/double-agent. He does his thing, and he still gets girls. He drives the hot car, he’s young, he’s fly, athletic, coordinated … Plus I’m not a Playmate kind of guy.

MT: ... Be able to communicate with animals, or be able to read women's minds?
Bynum: Communicate with animals, actually. I think you already know what’s on a woman’s mind, so definitely the animals ... I love lions, they’re my favorite animal; I just think they’re cool. I’d just want to see what was on their mind. If I’m walking through the jungle, I don’t want to get bit by a lion or a cheetah or anything, so I’d be able to talk to them and calm them down.
Farmar: Animals. I can already read women’s minds. I like dolphins – they’re my favorite creatures. They’re smooth, athletic, and agile. I just like them. If I could understand them they’d probably be saying, “Come take a couple laps around the ocean with me.”
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Re: Would you rather ? 

Post#2 » by SashAlex » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Very nice !
Dolphins are my favourite creatures too ! I really suppose they're a lot smarter than we are. :D
fareweatherfan
Senior
And1: 1

Post#3 » by fareweatherfan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Thanks for the post.

This was actually a great read, great insights into who these guys really are.

LMAO at Drew...I don't want to get bit by a lion so I'd talk them out of it...great stuff.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#4 » by TonyMontana » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Good find Mang....

So Bynum do you think that you screwed up by hiring your new agent to represent you with your contract.
Well I dont want to talk about that but I think my knees doing fine and I could have played last year before the playoffs but my agent told me not to so I dont hurt my knee anymore until I get payed a Phat contract.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,562

Post#5 » by hermes » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:36 pm

alright couple things

-taking your chances with Chuck Norris is a death sentence, at least with Kimbo he'd just beat the crap out of you then leave you lying there

-and lol at both thinking they can read women's mind

alright couple more things
MT: ... Have an unlimited gift card to your favorite restaurants or to Best Buy?
Bynum: Best Buy, most definitely. I’d probably get a nice theatre set up with a projector and widescreen to start.
Farmar: Restaurants, all day. I could eat for life, and I don’t drink but I could buy up the bar for everybody who wants to drink and have a good time. Play the host. I like Katsuya, Spago, Junior Cattle in South Bay…
good call

MT: Would you rather jump off a two-story building or eat a scorpion?
Bynum: Actually I’d rather jump off a two-story building because if I hang off the edge, it cuts it by a story. You didn’t think about that. Now if it was three stories, I’d eat the scorpion.
Farmar: Two-story building because I’d land it and roll and be real smooth. No injuries, not nothing. James Bond. But if it were three stories, that might hurt a little bit, so I’d go with the scorpion.
:lol:
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Post#6 » by Danny Darko » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Bynum: Communicate with animals, actually. I think you already know what’s on a woman’s mind, so definitely the animals ... I love lions, they’re my favorite animal; I just think they’re cool. I’d just want to see what was on their mind. If I’m walking through the jungle, I don’t want to get bit by a lion or a cheetah or anything, so I’d be able to talk to them and calm them down.
Farmar: Animals. I can already read women’s minds. I like dolphins – they’re my favorite creatures. They’re smooth, athletic, and agile. I just like them. If I could understand them they’d probably be saying, “Come take a couple laps around the ocean with me.”

Oh man... classic he is Brian Fellows
DoctaJ
Sixth Man
And1: 399

Post#7 » by DoctaJ » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:51 am

Probably one of my favorites parts is Farmar: "Plus, I don’t need a guidance counselor. My guidance is pretty good. I have Derek Fisher, my family and I’ve been doing a good job."

Again how great of a guy Derek is. So great to have him back on the team.
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,449

Post#8 » by milesfides » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 am

Farmar probably should have picked another animal.
“OH! Caruso parachutes in! You cannot stop him - you can only hope to contain him!” -Kevin Harlan, LAL-GSW 4/4/19
crazyeights
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Post#9 » by crazyeights » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 am

The moral of the story:

What do James Bond and a dolphin have in common? They are both athletic.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#10 » by Slava » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:07 am

Bynum: Eva Mendez, definitely. I love Hispanic women. I actually talked to Pau about traveling to Spain in the offseason.

:lol:
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
tkb
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 198

Post#11 » by tkb » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Picking to fight Chuck Norris could end up as the biggest mistake either will ever make..
Verbal
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#12 » by Verbal » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:22 pm

tkb wrote:Picking to fight Chuck Norris could end up as the biggest mistake either will ever make..
El Hardee
Sixth Man
And1: 25

Post#13 » by El Hardee » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 pm

I havent posted in a minute, but I gotta this was a great read. Bynum sounds like a cool down to earth kid.
Luxury
Junior
And1: 3

Post#14 » by Luxury » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 am

Haha Phil, entertaining indeed.
"Kobe Bryant.. is the greatest player in our era" -Dwyane Wade

Return to Los Angeles Lakers