Name Your Favorite Posters !

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,811

Re: Name Your Favorite Posters ! 

Post#21 » by TylersLakers » Sun Nov 2, 2008 7:35 pm

Danny Darko wrote:
TylersLakers wrote:Danny Darko (That's what I know him by.)

:wave:

Tyler! What's going down my man? I've been back to o.g. for a while now. What happened to that guy Santa? haha

Speaking of old school, I love the mix we have on the board right now, but I still miss Fokker and Kupcake.

Not a whole lot. University is getting to me right now. I'm trying to be a little more active like old times though.

I think Santa was a little before my time. I know him as "Bynum" and I still miss that name to this day, haha.

Definitely, Kupcake was one of the funniest guys to ever come around this forum.
Squirrel Boy
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#22 » by Squirrel Boy » Sun Nov 2, 2008 8:26 pm

Eyy Sash you're mad grimey!! There's no team without the best PG in the world Squirrel Boy.
Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#23 » by Erik Eleven » Sun Nov 2, 2008 9:16 pm

You all know who you are. But I do miss the times of Rudy T, NikeHoops23, Fokker, Kupcake, Gothik, Alfurd and Crackjack...
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,565

Post#24 » by hermes » Sun Nov 2, 2008 9:20 pm

donte124 wrote:I agree with everyone on Hermes posted!!!

i like donte too, been a fan of him from the beginning

and sorry for missing you the first time Sedale Threatt :wave:
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#25 » by SashAlex » Sun Nov 2, 2008 11:55 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:Sash who got cut in the pre-season?

Well, i forgot Kupcake ! :lol:

I suppose he wanted to retire, so that's why i cut him in order to sign someone else, for example Squirrel Boy, who self-proclaimed himself the best PG in the world !

So now, my roster is full at 15 ! :lol:

Also, the order on my bench is not important, and Kno is C, not PG...

The starting PG is EE, who knows all the fundamentals, miles is SG because Kobe is SG... :lol:
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#26 » by Dexmor » Mon Nov 3, 2008 1:39 am

You know I didn't know the rules and admittingly i took my sweet time reading them which pist alot of people off but that was along time ago. I think I should be in the either A.good posters list or B. fine posters list but don't really stick out but not the status of were I get put in as a joke.
Squirrel Boy
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#27 » by Squirrel Boy » Mon Nov 3, 2008 1:53 am

SashAlex wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:Sash who got cut in the pre-season?

Well, i forgot Kupcake ! :lol:

I suppose he wanted to retire, so that's why i cut him in order to sign someone else, for example Squirrel Boy, who self-proclaimed himself the best PG in the world !

So now, my roster is full at 15 ! :lol:

Also, the order on my bench is not important, and Kno is C, not PG...

The starting PG is EE, who knows all the fundamentals, miles is SG because Kobe is SG... :lol:

YES!!! The best PG in the world has been signed!! As Stephon Marbury said it, I will follow in my fellow NYer's footsteps. I won't let you down Sash and team!
Anklebreaker702
RealGM
And1: 164

Post#28 » by Anklebreaker702 » Mon Nov 3, 2008 3:05 am

Verbal wrote:Hm, is there a limit?

I'm usually cool with everyone.

But..

1. I'll have to start off with milesfides & davidse (who's inactive now).
-They got me into posting here.
-It's a shame davidse is gone, I'll have to look for him in CL/LG sometime... I guess he didn't get my e-mail address that I gave j-far to give him.

2. Old School regulars- Pretty much all the Laker board mods (Phil_2.0 / EE / Kno / tkb / cash / Ty / crack / LLF / alfurd / j-far / dd) + Snaq + tsherkin + Kupcake.

3.Regulars- Deep3CL & ST & Tony Montana & Tesla

4. Less active regulars- Akikobe(spell-check) & Tyler, Sedition, SB, Hermes, Mindflayer, etc. (too many to all name)

5. New posters- (ppl with less than 1000 posts) DubaLakers, Ace F, anklebreaker702 (err, everyone in the RealGM fantasy league team)

It'll take a while to go through all the names.

PS- thanks for all the shoutouts. :wave:
Thx for the love Verb :wave: :rocking: :clap:
VETERAN LAKER FAN
Desiderium
Veteran
And1: 645

Post#29 » by Desiderium » Mon Nov 3, 2008 3:22 am

blahhh i see i made nobody's list ;-(
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,449

Post#30 » by milesfides » Mon Nov 3, 2008 5:35 am

I love every poster on the forum, including the bad ones, like Ty Cobb. J/K! I love that guy, too bad he's into animal sex. I mean baseball.

I love how d-cash is so MONEY. How did I become a mod before this guy?

I love how DEEP3L is being more active in the forums for the past few months, with his own flavor but he obviously has a lot of passion and knowledge for the game.

I love Danny Darko's stories and bouncer mentality.

Tony Montana, what can I say? I love this guy. Heart on his sleeve, nothing to hide, talks with so much street flavor it's sometimes hard to understand what he's saying, but I feel him! Figuratively speaking!

I love how EE is so fair-minded, level-headed, and insightful, truly exemplary. Fair play.

I love how hermes has joined the community and always brings up interesting stuff, despite his reluctance to use periods

I love Squirrel Boy, what a good kid. Good luck with your future, my man.

I love how Phil 2.0 is just an all-around all-star, great poster, great mod, a stand-up guy.

I love Trixx, a team player, loves the Lakers, tirelessly helps people out.

I love tkb and his concise, insightful posts.

I love how I can argue with Sedale Threatt about anything for 100 pages. In real life, we'd probably agree on most everything, but what's the fun in that?

I love j-far, what a solid dude. One of the boys.

I love tesla - every time he posts, it's bullseye every time. His name might evoke the great scientist, which is appropriate considering his impeccable reasoning, but I want to call him the Hallelujah because that's what I want to say every time he posts - can I get an Amen?

I love incontrol - what a solid poster. He should definitely post more.

I love jaykobe's music selections. Seriously. Who needs Genius on itunes? Just ask Jaykobe.

I love SashAlex's open-hearted enthusiasm, as well as his denim shorts.

I love Snaq because I just do. I eat up everything he posts because I never know when it'll be the next time. Also, he's hilarious.

I love Sedition and his free medical advice, great insight into all things, articulate posts, and little tidbits of his life.

I love guys like blix and Tycobb, really, because at the end of the day, these guys remind me that this is all in good fun. Help me remember to enjoy the game.

On that note, just wanted to remind everybody to appreciate what a great forum this is. Everybody brings something unique to the table, that's why I love this place. The variety, the high and the low, classy as well as the raunchy, the love and the anger, the humor and the sadness, it's all passion, baby.

We're all in this together, this crazy journey, we've experienced the lows, some highs, and it looks like we're in it for a great run this year.

I'm glad to be here with you all. It's been a privilege.
“OH! Caruso parachutes in! You cannot stop him - you can only hope to contain him!” -Kevin Harlan, LAL-GSW 4/4/19
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,818

Post#31 » by TyCobb » Mon Nov 3, 2008 6:18 am

Amen, Miles. I love this place.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
DoctaJ
Sixth Man
And1: 401

Post#32 » by DoctaJ » Mon Nov 3, 2008 7:10 am

I don't have a favorite posters list. Everyone here's amazing. You guys are like my second family.
These here forums are my second home and I want to thank all you guys for doing it how you do.

Laker brothers for life! ;)
TruSkool
Lead Assistant
And1: 253

Post#33 » by TruSkool » Mon Nov 3, 2008 9:03 am

and i love docta J
Kirk Moon
Head Coach
And1: 0

Post#34 » by Kirk Moon » Mon Nov 3, 2008 10:56 am

hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,565

Post#35 » by hermes » Mon Nov 3, 2008 5:51 pm

milesfides wrote:I love how hermes has joined the community and always brings up interesting stuff, despite his reluctance to use periods

punctuation is overrated
and i try to help you guys out by starting a new line after every thought any way
this is probably the best board on the site
alright i promised i wouldn't cry

i love all you guys
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,390

Post#36 » by Danny Darko » Mon Nov 3, 2008 6:31 pm

SashAlex wrote:The starting lineup - Miles( SG ), EE( PG ), Phil_2.0( PF ), j-far( SF ), Kno( PG ),

The bench - Tyler( SG ), TonyMontana( C ), Kirk Moon( PG ), dcash( SF ), Verbal( PF ), snaq( C ), DEEP3CL( SG ),

Innactive list - crackjack( SG ), davidse( PG )...

LOL ! :lol: :D

Man, I just got CJ Giles'd

Well, I guess I'm off to mod the European Boards now. Ciao!
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,811

Post#37 » by TylersLakers » Mon Nov 3, 2008 6:49 pm

milesfides wrote:I love every poster on the forum, including the bad ones, like Ty Cobb. J/K! I love that guy, too bad he's into animal sex. I mean baseball.

I love how d-cash is so MONEY. How did I become a mod before this guy?

I love how DEEP3L is being more active in the forums for the past few months, with his own flavor but he obviously has a lot of passion and knowledge for the game.

I love Danny Darko's stories and bouncer mentality.

Tony Montana, what can I say? I love this guy. Heart on his sleeve, nothing to hide, talks with so much street flavor it's sometimes hard to understand what he's saying, but I feel him! Figuratively speaking!

I love how EE is so fair-minded, level-headed, and insightful, truly exemplary. Fair play.

I love how hermes has joined the community and always brings up interesting stuff, despite his reluctance to use periods

I love Squirrel Boy, what a good kid. Good luck with your future, my man.

I love how Phil 2.0 is just an all-around all-star, great poster, great mod, a stand-up guy.

I love Trixx, a team player, loves the Lakers, tirelessly helps people out.

I love tkb and his concise, insightful posts.

I love how I can argue with Sedale Threatt about anything for 100 pages. In real life, we'd probably agree on most everything, but what's the fun in that?

I love j-far, what a solid dude. One of the boys.

I love tesla - every time he posts, it's bullseye every time. His name might evoke the great scientist, which is appropriate considering his impeccable reasoning, but I want to call him the Hallelujah because that's what I want to say every time he posts - can I get an Amen?

I love incontrol - what a solid poster. He should definitely post more.

I love jaykobe's music selections. Seriously. Who needs Genius on itunes? Just ask Jaykobe.

I love SashAlex's open-hearted enthusiasm, as well as his denim shorts.

I love Snaq because I just do. I eat up everything he posts because I never know when it'll be the next time. Also, he's hilarious.

I love Sedition and his free medical advice, great insight into all things, articulate posts, and little tidbits of his life.

I love guys like blix and Tycobb, really, because at the end of the day, these guys remind me that this is all in good fun. Help me remember to enjoy the game.

On that note, just wanted to remind everybody to appreciate what a great forum this is. Everybody brings something unique to the table, that's why I love this place. The variety, the high and the low, classy as well as the raunchy, the love and the anger, the humor and the sadness, it's all passion, baby.

We're all in this together, this crazy journey, we've experienced the lows, some highs, and it looks like we're in it for a great run this year.

I'm glad to be here with you all. It's been a privilege.

Would you love me for my game threads if they all of a sudden returned?
milesfides
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,449

Post#38 » by milesfides » Mon Nov 3, 2008 7:11 pm

^I love you even if the game threads don't return.

I love Tyler because I almost feel like I've seen him grow up! He's really turned out to be a solid poster, great observations, humor. How do we have such great fans in Canada? Too bad you don't live in Montreal, I'm heading there late this month!
“OH! Caruso parachutes in! You cannot stop him - you can only hope to contain him!” -Kevin Harlan, LAL-GSW 4/4/19
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#39 » by SashAlex » Mon Nov 3, 2008 8:18 pm

I'm working with Photoshop and i know it much better now. So next time when you'll see SashAlex with a game thread, it'll be something new... :D
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,674

Post#40 » by dockingsched » Mon Nov 3, 2008 8:44 pm

i've been avoiding this thread because i simply have a hard time remembering everyone that contributes and don't want anyone feeling left out.

so i'll just go with the overall comments...

i've browsed around lately on different boards, lakers specific ones included, and there really isn't another board better. some boards are a little more active, but the quality of posts and posters on here is 2nd to none. everyone gives their own opinions and thoughts without fearing ridicule and without simply going along with the crowd. just a bunch of smart basketball fans that understand and appreciate what the lakers are up to. too often i've noticed fans get crazy high on the team or particular player and/or crazy low on certain players leading to a bunch of unwarranted hate.

its a really good group we got here.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore

Return to Los Angeles Lakers