ImageImageImageImageImage

GAME #61 LAKERS 48-12 VS. GRIZZLIES 15-43

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Re: GAME #61 LAKERS 48-12 VS. GRIZZLIES 15-43 

Post#101 » by kobeaki » Wed Mar 4, 2009 7:37 am

snaquille oatmeal wrote:I realize that it is "LOS LAKERS" night, but what is up with the Sundays whites on a tuesday?

its kinda funny, cause when i was making the GT i purposely was looking for the white jersey pics...cowinky-dink?
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

:lol:
semi-sentient
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,609

Re: GAME #61 LAKERS 48-12 VS. GRIZZLIES 15-43 

Post#102 » by semi-sentient » Wed Mar 4, 2009 2:29 pm

TylersLakers wrote:How come whenever the fans chant "Defense," it sounds like a couple little girls/young children running it?

That explains a lot, about how we play defense at least. But yeah, it does sound like a bunch of little Vujacic's chanting.

As for the game, solid win considering the Grizz own the hell out of us. I think Phil needs to give MBenga more playing time for the sake of giving Pau more rest. If Phil sits Pau at about the 3 minute mark in the first and brings him back at around the 9 minute mark in the 2nd (and follows this in the 2nd half), then we can reduce Pau's minutes down to 36 a night. MBenga has played well enough to get 12-15 minutes a game. The only concern with MBenga is his lack of rebounding, but if he plays alongside Odom or Powell that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Props to Vujacic for not missing all of his wide open shots.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

Return to Los Angeles Lakers