HOCKEY $$$ LEAGUE

juanjon33
Ballboy
And1: 0

HOCKEY $$$ LEAGUE 

Post#1 » by juanjon33 » Wed Jan 2, 2013 5:40 pm

FANTASY HOCKEY $$$ LEAGUE

Hey guys. Me and my friends have a fantasy hockey league we do every year, and we're looking to add new members. Over the years interest has dwindled for fantasy hockey, at least among our friends, so our past few leagues we've only had a 8 people or less.

We're looking to add at LEAST 4 new members, but will expand more if we get enough interest.

We haven't decided on the league entry fee yet, but it probably will be somewhere between $35-$50.

The league is competitive, so be prepared if you enter to check your team, make add/drops, and be aware of league polls, etc., if you want to compete for the first place cash prize.

Payment for the league is very easy. We use a site called leaguesafe.com. It is safe and secure. We've have been using it for years and havent had any problems. The winner of the league receives a check from leaguesafe.com either via mail or an electronically, your choice, a couple weeks after the fantasy season is over.

My name is Jon and my email is jonmenna@ymail.com. Our commissioner's name is Peter, so once you contact me to be apart of the league, I'll forward him your information and he'll send you the leaguesafe.com invite as well as the ESPN fantasy hockey invitiation if we accept you into the league.

Here is a link to the League Office if you want to look at the league settings, etc: http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leagueoffi ... sonId=2013

Please drop me an email if you're interested in being in the league.

- Jon

Return to Fantasy Hockey