BOS LAL UTA

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Maneesh
Junior
And1: 39

Re: BOS LAL UTA 

Post#41 » by Maneesh » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

AdonisDeMarion wrote:
Luigi wrote:
AdonisDeMarion wrote:

what does that matter? Randle while he hasn't played one NBA game, he's worth way more to us than Rondo.

I was just wondering if he's been especially impressive to LA fans.

You sound pressed, Rondo isn't worth trading a top 10 draft pick. you seem so fond of dude, cut LA out and you trade for him.

And you have anger man. I think you like Randle and not many want that guy. Jazz will never want him.
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,457

Post#42 » by jayjaysee » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:32 pm

LApwnd wrote:
Luigi wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
he wasn't, neither was Exum....will you trade him to us? :D

The Jazz are depending pretty heavily on Exum living up to his hype. Are the Lakers depending on Randle? I really don't know much about the guy. I'm really just trying to find out how high the expectations are...

would you trade Exum for Rondo, knowing Rondo is a legit product already vs. potental of Exum? I dont think most of us laker fans think Randle is going to be a monster PF but if he peaked at 18/10 thats plenty for us. Thats a solid #2 on future contending team if mgmt. is able to obtain a star player next to Randle. He's not a saviour, we all know that.

18 and 10 is pretty monster, no?

And the Utah reference? Come on.

Lakers want to compete. Utah wants one more high pick if necessary.

The teams aren't comparable. And Randle/Exum aren't very either.

Also Exum will likely either be a great all-star or a journeyman wing that signs a 2-3 mil deal after his rookie deal after being traded 1-2 throughout his rookie deal, then goes back home to aus when no one will sign him in 5 years.. Just my opinion, but I think it's the general opinion of him?

Randle could be anything from below average to a very good player, but he doesn't have the "superstar" level that Exum does.. In most people's opinions at least.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums mobile app
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,244

Post#43 » by Catchall » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:49 am

Randle and Kanter are close in overall skill set. Kanter is bigger and Randle is quicker. Jazz might do Kanter for Randle if they decide they don't want to extend Kanter at his market value.

Jazz wouldn't trade Favors for Randle because Favors is a defensive anchor and Randle isn't.

I like Randle. I think he's a slightly rich man's Millsap if he has the work ethic and motor.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,298

Post#44 » by Dr Aki » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:21 pm

even worse than the bos/LA/denver trade
AdonisDeMarion
Bench Warmer
And1: 121

Post#45 » by AdonisDeMarion » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Maneesh wrote:
AdonisDeMarion wrote:
Luigi wrote:
I was just wondering if he's been especially impressive to LA fans.

You sound pressed, Rondo isn't worth trading a top 10 draft pick. you seem so fond of dude, cut LA out and you trade for him.

And you have anger man. I think you like Randle and not many want that guy. Jazz will never want him.

no not really, just stated that we have no need for him and trading away a younger up coming player for someone who has reached their mountain top. No anger just my POV
LApwnd
Banned User
And1: 1,146

Post#46 » by LApwnd » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:42 pm

jayjaysee wrote:
Also Exum will likely either be a great all-star or a journeyman wing that signs a 2-3 mil deal after his rookie deal after being traded 1-2 throughout his rookie deal, then goes back home to aus when no one will sign him in 5 years.. Just my opinion, but I think it's the general opinion of him?

Randle could be anything from below average to a very good player, but he doesn't have the "superstar" level that Exum does.. In most people's opinions at least.

NOBODY from the top 10 pick thus far looks like a "superstar" so stop it.
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,457

Post#47 » by jayjaysee » Wed Oct 1, 2014 12:01 am

LApwnd wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:

"stop it"

All I said were things that everyone agreed upon going into the draft, no?

Exum is is a hype guy.

Randle is a safe solid guy.

Right? That's how I always viewed the two. And how most viewed them. Maybe you changed your opinion once your team drafted Randle though, that seems pretty common with fans.

And thanks for not quoting the rest of my post..
n8boz
Freshman
And1: 19

Post#48 » by n8boz » Wed Oct 1, 2014 3:42 am

Exum has something special. And that's his quickness for his size. He is as quick as anyone in the NBA and he's 6 1/2 feet tall. Randall is short for a 4. With nothing overly special.
People need to judge these rookies after the all star break not a week before the preseason.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#49 » by LApwnd » Wed Oct 1, 2014 4:34 pm

jayjaysee wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:

"stop it"

Exum is is a hype guy.

Right? That's how I always viewed the two. And how most viewed them. Maybe you changed your opinion once your team drafted Randle though, that seems pretty common with fans.

and thanks for reading through the context of what I was quoting the jazz fan on. He asked if we were impressed with Randle during summer league which I noted we weren't but compared to Exum, Randle looked no worse than that and Exum hype was beyond measures, we had comparison like a more athletic Penny, potential Kobe like, etc. etc. So ONCE again NO ONE thus far from the top 10 has looked very impressive nor have they looked good in summer leagues.
Luigi
General Manager
And1: 3,590

Post#50 » by Luigi » Wed Oct 1, 2014 7:01 pm

It's going to be a rough season Jazzfans, Lakerfans, and Celticfans... We all pin our hopes on unsure players.
In '03-'04, Jerry Sloan coached the ESPN predicted "worst team of all time" to 42-40.
Maneesh
Junior
And1: 39

Post#51 » by Maneesh » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:05 am

LApwnd wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:
LApwnd wrote:

"stop it"

Exum is is a hype guy.

and thanks for reading through the context of what I was quoting the jazz fan on. He asked if we were impressed with Randle during summer league which I noted we weren't but compared to Exum, Randle looked no worse than that and Exum hype was beyond measures, we had comparison like a more athletic Penny, potential Kobe like, etc. etc. So ONCE again NO ONE thus far from the top 10 has looked very impressive nor have they looked good in summer leagues.

What you think now guy? I see it Simon say he is Australian accent KobE!!!!
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#52 » by LApwnd » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Maneesh wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
jayjaysee wrote:
"stop it"

Exum is is a hype guy.

What you think now guy? I see it Simon say he is Australian accent KobE!!!!

1st off its Simon, a well known laker hater, 2ndly you watch him with your own eyes...if you really believe Exum looks like Kobe with an Austrialian accent than I have 50million dollar acct. stuck in a foreign country and I'm willing to split it with you if you will just front me 50k 1st to pay the necessary fee's to get it out :lol:
Hoops Addict
Sixth Man
And1: 164

Post#53 » by Hoops Addict » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 am

Utah laughs

boston get too much
Higgs Boston
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,625

Post#54 » by Higgs Boston » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 pm

AdonisDeMarion wrote:Rondo isn't worth Randle.... END OF STORY

NO

Randle has the same experience in NBA that a realgm user. Rondo is all-star calibre player, 4 all-star, top5 PG in PO, top3 defense and assist PG in the league.
HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,524

Post#55 » by HartfordWhalers » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Higgs Boston wrote:

NO

Randle has the same experience in NBA that a realgm user. Rondo is all-star calibre player, 4 all-star, top5 PG in PO, top3 defensive and assist PG in the league.

Sure. But the average user on here wasn't just a top 10 nba draft pick, and ignoring that aspect seems like absurd hyperbole.
Higgs Boston
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,625

Post#56 » by Higgs Boston » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:31 pm

HartfordWhalers wrote:
Higgs Boston wrote:

NO

Randle has the same experience in NBA that a realgm user. Rondo is all-star calibre player, 4 all-star, top5 PG in PO, top3 defensive and assist PG in the league.

Sure. But the average user on here wasn't just a top 10 nba draft pick, and ignoring that aspect seems like absurd hyperbole.

Obviously, my message isn't literal. Randle is only draft player without experiencia, if one team want rondo or other all-star, the team have to pay with top5-10 player in the draft for get him.
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,173

Post#57 » by Mr Swagtastic » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Favors is more NBA proven them Julius Randle and the other pieces make this a quick no for Utah

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using RealGM Forums mobile app
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry

Return to Trades and Transactions