Expansion Draft Project--The Final List--Pick Your Team

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

MoneyTalks41890
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 21,088

Re: Expansion Draft Project--The Final List--Pick Your Team 

Post#21 » by MoneyTalks41890 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:45 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:I cannot understand taking Nene instead of Smith. There is no realistic explanation I can come up with.

Smith isn't available with this Detroit list, but other than that, agreed.
HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,538

Post#22 » by HartfordWhalers » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 am

MoneyTalks41890 wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:I cannot understand taking Nene instead of Smith. There is no realistic explanation I can come up with.

Woops.

Agreed with Biz, I wouldn't touch Nene at all with this. Also, LAC would have protected Redick, who everyone should take.
HartfordWhalers

Post#23 » by HartfordWhalers » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:18 am

Easy everyone should take thems:
OKC: Lamb (2.2)
ATL: Pero Antic (1.25)
PHX: Ennis (1.59)

Total so far: ~5m

Because you want to not suck and they are good at their salaries:
LAC: JJ Reddick (6.8m)
NYK: J. Calderon (7.1m)

Sub-Total: 13.9m

Running total: ~19m

Cheap might as well prospects:
BOS: Zeller
MIN: Muhammad (or Robinson III)
PHI: Jerami Grant
POR: Crabbe (or Leonard but not for roster)
TOR: Nogueira

Vet Choices:
ORL: Frye (over Harkless was hard)
MIL: Zaza (could have gone Ilyasova and Harkless)

Filler types:
MEM: Nick Calathes,
CHI: Snell (over Dunleavy)
LAL: Kelly

Calderon / Cathales /Ennis
Redick / Lamb / Crabbe
Snell / Mohammed /
Frye / Kelly / Grant
Antic / Zaza / Zeller / Noguierra

I would need to check, but I think that does it.
Notanoob
Analyst
And1: 1,187

Post#24 » by Notanoob » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:10 am

I think that this would be easier if we had the players listed by their positions, although I understand the logic of doing them by team.

Also, we should require first names for players with generic last names or relatives in the league- the Crawfords, Jeffersons and Morrises of the world. If you don't know each team's roster well enough you can't figure out who's who.

I'll get to work on one of these soon though. Fun idea Chuck.
MoneyTalks41890
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#25 » by MoneyTalks41890 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:19 am

I guess expansion teams can just sign guys not playing the NBA right? I'd sign Jordan Crawford and Blatche in a heartbeat.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,813

Post#26 » by Texas Chuck » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:47 pm

HartfordWhalers wrote:
MoneyTalks41890 wrote:

Woops.

Agreed with Biz, I wouldn't touch Nene at all with this. Also, LAC would have protected Redick, who everyone should take.

As one of the Nene takers--- I simply think he is one of the very best players available and almost certainly the best big. He's a very underrated player and a great defender. Now he has some injury concerns and he does make a lot of money, but I would never plan to be a big spender in FA as an expansion team in the first couple years and his contract only has this year and next left. Well worth it to get a really good player and mentor to my mostly young team. He and Calderon seemed like the obvious choices as leaders. One guy who keeps the offense running as smooth as it can with no high-end talent. And one who will help keep the defense respectable.

I thought about JJ for sure in place of Derrick Williams, but I think he and Calderon aren't a great fit and so I took a flier on a bust.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
HartfordWhalers

Post#27 » by HartfordWhalers » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Chuck Texas wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
MoneyTalks41890 wrote:

Woops.

As one of the Nene takers--- I simply think he is one of the very best players available and almost certainly the best big. He's a very underrated player and a great defender. Now he has some injury concerns and he does make a lot of money, but I would never plan to be a big spender in FA as an expansion team in the first couple years and his contract only has this year and next left. Well worth it to get a really good player and mentor to my mostly young team. He and Calderon seemed like the obvious choices as leaders. One guy who keeps the offense running as smooth as it can with no high-end talent. And one who will help keep the defense respectable.

I thought about JJ for sure in place of Derrick Williams, but I think he and Calderon aren't a great fit and so I took a flier on a bust.

Nene's never been labeled a leader. Frye I debated hard, but there you have -- a cheaper per year deal, a declining deal, and floor spacing that will help your other players develop, and again the injury question. I basically took Frye and Zaza (again a questionable call) or the price of Nene.

Redick immediately has positive trade value, and provides a skill -- shooting -- that will help the youths progress. n contrast, D. Wiliams will be unrestricted next offseason and I thin is a terrible buy low prospect based upon that. (Turner 2 years 3m per looks more interesting for instance, although that is some bias, it also is just Williams contract sucks for a buy low).

My questionable vets (and Dunleavy versus Snell if someone goes that way) I can see debated, I guess versus Nene. But Nene, or Williams, over Redick I don't see any argument for.
Texas Chuck

Post#28 » by Texas Chuck » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 pm

H-W,

you are undeniably correct about Williams(we will continue to disagree on Nene), but for some reason I still hold out hope for him. I have absolutely no rational basis for this as he clearly sucks.

But at least I resisted the lure of JJ Barea.....
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
HartfordWhalers

Post#29 » by HartfordWhalers » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Chuck Texas wrote:H-W,

you are undeniably correct about Williams(we will continue to disagree on Nene), but for some reason I still hold out hope for him. I have absolutely no rational basis for this as he clearly sucks.

But at least I resisted the lure of JJ Barea.....

Yeah, I'm okay with nene over Zaza and Frye. I think I just have buyers remourse on Zaza already.

So...
Zaza + Redick for Perkins + 1 first + PJ3 + 2 2nds?
Texas Chuck

Post#30 » by Texas Chuck » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

HartfordWhalers wrote:Yeah, I'm okay with nene over Zaza and Frye. I think I just have buyers remourse on Zaza already.

So...
Zaza + Redick for Perkins + 1 first + PJ3 + 2 2nds?

Great deal for OKC and good asset building for your expansion team. I like it a lot.
Reaper22
Freshman
And1: 11

Post#31 » by Reaper22 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:55 pm

I sorted players by position, this could be helpful for someone.

PGs: Nelson (DAL), Felton (DAL), Mekel (DAL), Telfair (OKC), Sloan (IND), Watson (IND), Pressey (BOS), Mack (ATL), Mo Williams (MIN), Jennings (DET), Bynum (DET), Blake (POR), Andre Miller (WAS), Brian Roberts (CHA), Pargo (CHA), Craft (GSW), Nedovic (GSW), Nate Robinson (DEN), Erick Green (DEN), Ennis (PHX), Calderon (NYK), Fredette (NOP), Russ Smith (NOP), Farmar (LAC), Ridnour (ORL), Bayless (MIL), Cole (MIA), Corey Joseph (SAS), Bryce Cotton (SAS), Canaan (HOU), Ish Smith (HOU), Udrih (MEM), Calathes (MEM), Aaron Brooks (CHI), Nash (LAL), Jordan Clarkson (LAL), Ronnie Price (LAL), Deron Williams (BKN), Jarrett Jack (BKN)

SGs: Ledo (DAL), Lamb (OKC), Clark (UTA), Felix (UTA), Thornton (BOS), Jenkins (ATL), Bazemore (ATL), Martin (MIN), Barton (POR), Crabbe (POR), Shved (PHI), Richardson (PHI), Temple (WAS), Henderson (CHA), Neal (CHA), Barbosa (GSW), Holiday (GSW), Kapono (GSW), Rush (GSW), Foye (DEN), Goodwin (PHX), Gerald Green (PHX), Z. Dragic (PHX), J.R. Smith (NYK), Eric Gordon (NOP), J.J. Redick (LAC), Lou Williams (TOR), Willie Green (ORL), Ben Gordon (ORL), Joe Harris(CLE), Mayo (MIL), Shannon Brown (MIA), Belinelli (SAS), Jason Terry (HOU), Troy Daniels (HOU), Courtney Lee (MEM), E’Twaun Moore (CHI), Ellington (LAL), Joe Johnson (BKN), Markel Brown (BKN)

SFs: Jefferson (DAL), Perry Jones III (OKC), Huestis (OKC), Novak (UTA), Copeland (IND), Rudez (IND), Wallace (BOS), Muhammad (MIN), Budinger (MIN), Hummel (MIN), Robinson III (MIN), Cartier Martin (DET), Caron Butler (DET), Luigi Datome (DET), Wright (POR), Claver (POR), Jerami Grant (PHI), LRMM (PHI), Webster (WAS), Jeff Taylor (CHA), McAdoo (GSW), Quincy Miller (DEN), Gee (DEN), Tucker (PHX), Outlaw (NYK), Early (NYK), Salmons (NOP), Babbitt (NOP), Darius Miller (NOP), Casspi (SAC), Douglas-Roberts (LAC), Ingles (LAC), James Johnson (TOR), Fields (TOR), Jordan Hamilton (TOR), Harkless (ORL), M. Miller (CLE), J. Jones (CLE), Dudley (MIL), Chris Wright (MIL), Danny Granger (MIA), Shawne Williams (MIA), Daye (SAS), Garcia (HOU), Prince (MEM), Pondexter (MEM), Dunleavy (CHI), Snell (CHI), Xavier Henry (LAL)

PFs: Greg Smith (DAL), Jarrett (OKC), Jeremy Evans (UTA), Booker (UTA), Scola (IND), Lavoy Allen (IND), Whittington (IND), Bass (BOS), Powell (BOS), Brand (ATL), Jerebko (DET), Seraphin (WAS), Gooden (WAS), Marvin Williams (CHA), Maxiell (Cha), David Lee (GSW), Speights (GSW), Arthur (DEN), Tolliver (PHX), Shavlik Randolph (PHX), Stoudemire (NYK), Quincy Acy (NYK), Derrick Williams (SAC), Thompson (SAC), Evans (SAC), Moreland (SAC), Udoh (LAC), Glen Davis (LAC), Hansbrough (TOR), Nicholson (ORL), Frye (ORL), Illyasova (MIL), Johnny O’Bryant (MIL), Haslem (MIA), Birch (MIA), Diaw (SAS), Ayres (SAS), Bonner (SAS), Jeff Adrien (HOU), Josh Powell (HOU), Leuer (MEM), Bairstow (CHI), Solomon Jones (CHI), Ryan Kelly (LAL), Cory Jefferson (BKN), Willie Reed BKN)

Cs: Bernard James (DAL), Perkins (OKC) Faverani (BOS), Zeller (BOS), Muscala (ATL), Antic (ATL), Gray (DET), Leonard (POR), Freeland (POR), Nene (WAS), Kuzmic (GSW), McGee (DEN), JJ Hickson (DEN), Bargnani (NYK), Ajinca (NOP), Hollins (SAC), Nogueira (TOR), Hayes (TOR), Stiemsma (TOR), Dedmon (ORL), Varejao (CLE), Zaza Pachulia (MIL), Justin Hamilton (MIA), Baynes (SAS), Joey Dorsey (HOU), Hassan Whiteside (MEM), Nazr Mohammed (CHI), Sacre (LAL), Garnett (BKN)
skflives
Banned User
And1: 281

Post#32 » by skflives » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Chuck Texas wrote:Available Players:

This is just a first attempt. I don't love this team but its not too horrifying all things being considered. If Ennis is the real deal, Ersan turns things around and 2 of those young wings (Muhammed, Ledo, Snell) can provide the scoring I need this team might not embarrass itself. But I'm not really in love with our front court.

#1: Tyler Ennis PG $1,590,720 (obvious #1 choice for me)
#2: Ersan Ilyasova PF $7,900,000 (tough choice between him and Zaza but Ersan has more upside)
#3: Tyler Zeller C $1,703,760 (Cheap young big with upside)
#4: Will Bynum PG $2,915,908 (solid but inexpensive veteran backup point)
#5:Gerald Henderson SG $6,000,000 (decent young shooting guard)
#6:Cleanthony Early SF $507,336 (I honestly don't know why the Knicks would expose him)
#7:Ricky Ledo SG $816,482 (cheap and has upside)
#8:JJ Redick SG $6,792,500 (pricey but one of the best shooters in the game)
#9:Shabazz Muhammad SG/SF $1,971,960 (cheap with upside)
#10: Robert Sacre C $915,243 (cheap young big)
#11: Jason Thompson PF/C $6,037,500 (have the cap room and need more size)
#12:Tyler Hansbrough PF $3,326,235 (energy off the bench)
#13: Tony Snell SG $1,472,400 (more scoring)

PG Tyler Ennis, Will Bynum
SG Tony Snell,JJ Redick, Ricky Ledo
SF-Gerald Henderson, Shabazz Muhammed, Cleanthony Early (D-league)
PF-Ersan Ilyasova, Tyler Hansbrough
C: Jason Thompson, Robert Sacre, Tyler Zeller
skflives
Banned User
And1: 281

Post#33 » by skflives » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Chuck Texas wrote:

As one of the Nene takers--- I simply think he is one of the very best players available and almost certainly the best big. He's a very underrated player and a great defender. Now he has some injury concerns and he does make a lot of money, but I would never plan to be a big spender in FA as an expansion team in the first couple years and his contract only has this year and next left.

Nene is too expensive for my tastes.
HartfordWhalers

Post#34 » by HartfordWhalers » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Reaper22 wrote:I sorted players by position, this could be helpful for someone.

THANKS!!!!
becorz
Veteran
And1: 507

Post#35 » by becorz » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00 am

SG JJ Reddick - LAC - $6,792,500
PF Derrick Williams - SAC - $6,331,404
C Zaza Pachulia - MIL - $5,200,000
PF Trevor Booker - UTA - $5,000,000
SF Quincy Pondexter - MEM - $3,146,068
PG Will Bynum - DET - $2,915,908
SG Marco Belinelli - SAS - $2,873,750
SG Jeremy Lamb - OKC - $2,202,000
SF Maurice Harkless - ORL - $1,887,840
C Tyler Zeller - BOS - $1,703,760
SF Tony Snell - CHI - $1,472,400
PG Tyler Ennis - PHX - $1,325,600
C Pero Antic - ATL - $1,250,000
PF Quincy Acy - NYK - $915,243
PG Isaiah Canaan - HOU - $816,482

Total Salary: $43,832,955

PG Bynum / Cannan /Ennis
SG Reddick / Belinelli /Lamb
SF Snell / Pondexter / Harkless
PF Booker / Acy / Williams
C Pachulia /Antic /Zeller
mosdef
Sophomore
And1: 167

Post#36 » by mosdef » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:35 am

probably a crap team
not sure if numbers are right:

Zaza Pachiulia - 5.2 m - game 7
David Lee - 15 m - only a two year deal, need to score points somehow
Harkless - 1.8 m - i like him
Lamb 2.2 m - i like him too
Jameer Nelson 2.7 m- good enough for dallas, good enough for me
Dunleavy 3 m - 6th man off the bench
Gerald Green 3.5 m - i like him in phx
Corey Joseph 2.1m - I like the effort he puts in when he plays for spurs
Antic 1.2 m - good value
Shabazz muhammad - about 2m - i still believe in this guy i guess
Ryan Kelly - 1.6m - he can shoot threes right?
Udoh - 918k - Defence
Nick Calathes 816k - cheap,
Lucas Nogueira 1.76 - prospect, antic is old, take over for him later.

Total: About $44 million

Nelson/Joseph/Calathes
Lamb/Green
Harkless/ Dunleavy/ Muhammad
Lee/ Udoh/ Kelly
Zaza/Antic/ Nogueira
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,294

Post#37 » by babyjax13 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 am

Ricky Ledo $544,000
Jeremy Lamb $2,202,000
Vitor Faverini $2,090,000
Will Barton $915,243
Tony Snell $1,472,400
Robert Sacre $915,243
Ersan Illyasova $7,900,000
Joe Johnson $23,190,000
Alexis Ajinca $981,084
Tyler Ennis $1,590,720
Nate Robinson $2,106,000
John Leur $967,000
Total: $44,928,690

Ajinca/Faverini/Sacre
Illyasova/Leur
Johnson/Barton/Ledo
Snell/Lamb
Robinson/Ennis

Lots of young players, but then Robinson, Johnson, Illyasova and Ajinca can prevent the team from being historically bad and possibly compete for a playoff spot if in the east. Gives young players a chance at meaningful minutes and competitiveness right off the bat builds culture around the team. Two lottery-level talents on this team could easily make it a playoff roster as long as they are mid-level talents.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
MoneyTalks41890
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#38 » by MoneyTalks41890 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:23 am

Took another shot at this. Made a team that just runs and shoots threes, but might not be the best defensively. But with some young guys as well. Comes out to exactly $45 million.

Jose (7.1) /Canaan (.8)
Redick (6.7) /Lamb (2.1)
G. Green (3.5) /Snell (1.4) /Glenn Rob III (.5)
Frye (8.5) /R. Kelly (1.6)
AV (9.8)/ Antic (1.2)/ Zeller (1.7)
greenandgold
Senior
And1: 202

Post#39 » by greenandgold » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

DAL: Smith, James, Jefferson, Nelson, Felton, Ledo, Mekel
OKC: Perkins, Jerrett, Telfair, Lamb, PJ III, Huestis
UTH: Evans, Booker, Bost, Clark, Felix, Novak, Murphy
IND: Scola, Allen, Sloan, Whittington, Copeland, Watson, Rudez
BOS: Bass, Faverani, Powell, Pressey, Thornton, Zeller, Wallace
ATL: Mike Muscala, John Jenkins, Shelvin Mack, Pero Antic, Elton Brand, Kent Bazemore
MIN: Muhammad, Martin, Barea, Budinger, Hummel, Robinson III, Williams
DET: Cartier Martin, Brandon Jennings, Aaron Gray, Jonas Jerebko, Caron Butler, Luigi Datome, Will Bynum
POR: Blake, Wright, Barton, Leonard, Freeland, Claver, Crabbe
PHI: Jerami Grant LRMM, Shved, Richardson
WAS: Martell Webster, Nene, Andre Miller, Garrett Temple, Kevin Seraphin, Drew Gooden
CHA: Gerald Henderson, Marvin Williams, Gary Neal, Jeff Taylor, Brian Roberts, Jannero Pargo, Jason Maxiell
GSW: Lee, Barbosa, Craft, Holiday, Kapono, Kuzmic, McAdoo, Nedovic, Rush, Speights
DEN: JaVale McGee, JJ Hickson, Nate Robinson, Randy Foye, Quincy Miller, Erick Green, Darrell Arthur, Alonzo Gee
PHX: Ennis, Goodwin, Green, Tucker, Tolliver, Z. Dragic, S. Randolph
NYK: J.R. Smith, Stoudemire, Bargnani, J. Calderon, T. Outlaw, Quincy Acy, C. Early
NOP: Gordon, Salmons, Ajinca, Babbitt, Fredette, Miller, Smith
SAC: Williams, Casspi, Thompson, Evans, Moreland, Hollins
LAC: Jordan Farmar, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Ekpe Udoh, Joel Ingles, Glen Davis, JJ Reddick
TOR: Nogueira, James Johnson, Fields, Hayes, Williams, Hansbrough, Stiemsma, Hamilton
ORL: Ridnour, W. Green, Nicholson, B. Gordon, Dedmond, Harkless, Frye
CLE: Harris, M. Miller, AV, J. Jones
MIL: Zaza, Illyasova, Dudley, Mayo, Wright, O'bryant, Bayless
MIA: Williams, Hamilton, Birch, Granger, Brown, Haslem, Cole
SAS: Ayres, Baynes, Belinelli, Bonner, Bryce Cotton, Daye, Diaw, C. Joseph
HOU: Jason Terry, Ish Smith, Joey Dorsey, Jeff Adrien, Josh Powell, Francisco Garcia, Troy Daniels, Isaiah Canaan,
MEM: Jon Leuer, Hassan Whiteside, Beno Udrih, Tayshaun Prince, Quincy Pondexter, Courtney Lee, Nick Calathes,
CHI: Dunleavy, Snell, Mohammed, Brewer, Moore, Brooks, Jones, Bairstow
LAL: Clarkson, Nash, Xavier, Kelly, Price, Ellington, Sacre
BKN: Williams, Garnett, Johnson, Jack, Brown, Jefferon, Reed

Select 13-15 players and remember the salary cap of $45,000,000. Remember only 1 player per team!

Got to do this expansion buildout Philly style. Youth locked into long contracts above all:

Tor: Lucas Noguiera
Phx: Tyler Ennis
OKC: Josh Heustis
Min: Glenn Robinson III
Phi: Jeremi Grant
Orl: Maurice Harkless
Mem: Nick Calathes
Chi: Tony Snell
Hou: Troy Daniels
Nyk: Quincy Acy
Den: Quincy Miller
Atl: Mike Muscala
Por: Will Barton

Center: Nogueira, Muscala
PF: Acy, Grant
SF: Snell, Miller, Huestis
SG: Barton, Daniels
PG: Ennis, Calathes

Salary is got to be less than $13 million total. Go to war with the Philly tank for the first overall pick in the 2015 draft. Double or triple max contract space available for every offseason. Dangerous franchise.
greenandgold
Senior
And1: 202

Post#40 » by greenandgold » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:41 pm

DAL: Smith, James, Jefferson, Nelson, Felton, Ledo, Mekel
OKC: Perkins, Jerrett, Telfair, Lamb, PJ III, Huestis
UTH: Evans, Booker, Bost, Clark, Felix, Novak, Murphy
IND: Scola, Allen, Sloan, Whittington, Copeland, Watson, Rudez
BOS: Bass, Faverani, Powell, Pressey, Thornton, Zeller, Wallace
ATL: Mike Muscala, John Jenkins, Shelvin Mack, Pero Antic, Elton Brand, Kent Bazemore
MIN: Muhammad, Martin, Barea, Budinger, Hummel, Robinson III, Williams
DET: Cartier Martin, Brandon Jennings, Aaron Gray, Jonas Jerebko, Caron Butler, Luigi Datome, Will Bynum
POR: Blake, Wright, Barton, Leonard, Freeland, Claver, Crabbe
PHI: Jerami Grant LRMM, Shved, Richardson
WAS: Martell Webster, Nene, Andre Miller, Garrett Temple, Kevin Seraphin, Drew Gooden
CHA: Gerald Henderson, Marvin Williams, Gary Neal, Jeff Taylor, Brian Roberts, Jannero Pargo, Jason Maxiell
GSW: Lee, Barbosa, Craft, Holiday, Kapono, Kuzmic, McAdoo, Nedovic, Rush, Speights
DEN: JaVale McGee, JJ Hickson, Nate Robinson, Randy Foye, Quincy Miller, Erick Green, Darrell Arthur, Alonzo Gee
PHX: Ennis, Goodwin, Green, Tucker, Tolliver, Z. Dragic, S. Randolph
NYK: J.R. Smith, Stoudemire, Bargnani, J. Calderon, T. Outlaw, Quincy Acy, C. Early
NOP: Gordon, Salmons, Ajinca, Babbitt, Fredette, Miller, Smith
SAC: Williams, Casspi, Thompson, Evans, Moreland, Hollins
LAC: Jordan Farmar, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Ekpe Udoh, Joel Ingles, Glen Davis, JJ Reddick
TOR: Nogueira, James Johnson, Fields, Hayes, Williams, Hansbrough, Stiemsma, Hamilton
ORL: Ridnour, W. Green, Nicholson, B. Gordon, Dedmond, Harkless, Frye
CLE: Harris, M. Miller, AV, J. Jones
MIL: Zaza, Illyasova, Dudley, Mayo, Wright, O'bryant, Bayless
MIA: Williams, Hamilton, Birch, Granger, Brown, Haslem, Cole
SAS: Ayres, Baynes, Belinelli, Bonner, Bryce Cotton, Daye, Diaw, C. Joseph
HOU: Jason Terry, Ish Smith, Joey Dorsey, Jeff Adrien, Josh Powell, Francisco Garcia, Troy Daniels, Isaiah Canaan,
MEM: Jon Leuer, Hassan Whiteside, Beno Udrih, Tayshaun Prince, Quincy Pondexter, Courtney Lee, Nick Calathes,
CHI: Dunleavy, Snell, Mohammed, Brewer, Moore, Brooks, Jones, Bairstow
LAL: Clarkson, Nash, Xavier, Kelly, Price, Ellington, Sacre
BKN: Williams, Garnett, Johnson, Jack, Brown, Jefferon, Reed

Select 13-15 players and remember the salary cap of $45,000,000. Remember only 1 player per team!

Return to Trades and Transactions