Bucks- Hawks

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Who says no?

Bucks
20%
Hawks
80%
Neither
No votes

Total votes: 10

Mykhyn
General Manager
And1: 2,232

Bucks- Hawks 

Post#1 » by Mykhyn » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Schroder for Henson + Marshall

Bucks get a young PG that has a lot of potential that Giannis and Parker can grow with

Hawks get a good young big in Henson plus a serviceable replacement in Marshall

Who says no?
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,274

Re: Bucks- Hawks 

Post#2 » by WiscoKing13 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 pm

at the very least we would need to add middleton and a protected first. Doubtful the hawks do it.
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
Mykhyn
General Manager

Post#3 » by Mykhyn » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:57 pm

WiscoKing13 wrote:at the very least we would need to add middleton and a protected first. Doubtful the hawks do it.

I kept taking Middleton out and putting him back in. I was really torn. I think the 1st would be overkill with all 3 included.

I do think the Bucks should try to grab a 3rd cog to go with Giannis/Parker(probably keep Sanders too). I'm trying to find them a young PG with potential
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,363

Post#4 » by King Ken » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:58 pm

No bashing of fanbases, please. -- loserX
WiscoKing13
RealGM

Post#5 » by WiscoKing13 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Cklbmk wrote:
WiscoKing13 wrote:at the very least we would need to add middleton and a protected first. Doubtful the hawks do it.

I kept taking Middleton out and putting him back in. I was really torn. I think the 1st would be overkill with all 3 included.

I do think the Bucks should try to grab a 3rd cog to go with Giannis/Parker(probably keep Sanders too). I'm trying to find them a young PG with potential

Henson is worthless IMO
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

Dimitraa
Banned User
And1: 115

Post#6 » by Dimitraa » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Atlanta according to Hawks fans sees Shroeder as the future of the franchice so they will say no.

And yes Milwaukee definitely needs to find a third potential cornerstore but it won't be Shroeder. :(
Dimitraa
Banned User
And1: 115

Post#7 » by Dimitraa » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 pm

King Ken wrote:Mods, can you lock this thread? We are tired of Milwaukee fans making crappy trade threads.

The op is not a bucks fan and all the bucks fans that have responded in this thread said that the value is not fair for atlanta so stop insinuating things.
Mykhyn
General Manager

Post#8 » by Mykhyn » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:04 pm

WiscoKing13 wrote:
Cklbmk wrote:

Henson is worthless IMO

Spurs will gladly take him off your hands for something truly worthless in Ayers and a 2nd
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,363

Post#9 » by King Ken » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Dimitraa wrote:
King Ken wrote:Mods, can you lock this thread? We are tired of Milwaukee fans making crappy trade threads.

The op is not a bucks fan and all the bucks fans that have responded in this thread said that the value is not fair for atlanta so stop insinuating things.

If you seen a daily Giannis or Jabari trade thread, you would be annoyed too.
WiscoKing13
RealGM

Post#10 » by WiscoKing13 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:59 pm

King Ken wrote:
Dimitraa wrote:

We have
DanoMac wrote:

Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,330

Post#11 » by Texas Chuck » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm

King Ken wrote:
Dimitraa wrote:

You were already told to stop once--and as has been pointed out to you repeatedly the Bucks fans had nothing to do with any of this. Drop it.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
californiadude
Sixth Man
And1: 218

Post#12 » by californiadude » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:54 pm

I posted a Larry Sanders for Shroeder based thread and Hawks fans thought it was nuts, This is even crazier...Truth is Shroeder is their version Giannis. Someone that oozes so much athletic potential and promise that they would only trade him for a ridiculously high offer...There's nothing wrong with that. But I'm with the hawk fan...It's kind of pointless to post trades about Shroeder because there just isn't a trade out their that could satisfy both parties...
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,520

Post#13 » by raferfenix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Is there a Bucks / Hawks Schroder trade scenario that Atlanta fans would be happy with?

Wondering what the Bucks going all out for him would look like -- maybe Knight / Sanders / Clippers pick.
californiadude
Sixth Man
And1: 218

Post#14 » by californiadude » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 pm

raferfenix wrote:Is there a Bucks / Hawks Schroder trade scenario that Atlanta fans would be happy with?

Wondering what the Bucks going all out for him would look like -- maybe Knight / Sanders / Clippers pick.

I proposed that yesterday...Hawks said no. On top of that it's very hard to make a Knight plus Sanders trade work salaries wise...
dms269
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 1,474

Post#15 » by dms269 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 pm

raferfenix wrote:Is there a Bucks / Hawks Schroder trade scenario that Atlanta fans would be happy with?

Of course there could be a deal Atlanta is happy with, however Milwaukee would not be. Milwaukee wants to pair Dennis with Giannis and Jabari. The other pieces just don't excite Atlanta enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using RealGM Forums mobile app
The moderator formerly known as uga_dawgs24
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,520

Post#16 » by raferfenix » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:27 pm

californiadude wrote:

I proposed that yesterday...Hawks said no. On top of that it's very hard to make a Knight plus Sanders trade work salaries wise...

Sanders is high risk high reward. He could be a perfect 6th man for the Hawks off the bench letting Horford slide to the 4 (as well as insurance in case Milsap bolts). An expensive 6th man, but not overpaid if he gives even 20-25 minutes of elite defense, which is especially important come playoff time.

If Atlanta doesn't want to go that route though (if only since it is tough with contracts) then maybe it is Pachulia or Henson in the deal.

In that case, the Bucks going all out here might be adding Middleton into the package in addition -- or perhaps us trading a protected pick of our own and keeping the Clippers pick.
dms269
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 1,474

Post#17 » by dms269 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:35 pm

I just don't see Atlanta valuing Marshall as a key piece of the deal. They are more than content with Mack as a backup and trying to push Marshall as a key poo ice who should have value isn't going to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using RealGM Forums mobile app
The moderator formerly known as uga_dawgs24

Return to Trades and Transactions