T+T BOARDS: TOP 25 TRADE VALUE: 2014-2015 EDITION - #2

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: T+T BOARDS: TOP 25 TRADE VALUE: 2014-2015 EDITION - #2 

Post#41 » by bondom34 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:27 pm

TheRobin wrote:Lillard shouldn't even be nominated yet. SMH this is a fail every year due to homers.

This is a no-no.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
DeBlazerRiddem
Forum Mod - Blazers
Forum Mod - Blazers
And1: 6,166

Re: T+T BOARDS: TOP 25 TRADE VALUE: 2014-2015 EDITION - #2 

Post#42 » by DeBlazerRiddem » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Vote: Westbrook

- Cant give it to LeBron because he's going to dictate where he plays so no GM would give up value for him without a guarantee of him staying, and at that point its better to clear capspace and sign him with the best team possible. KD is having injury issues, though he should be the clear #2 value if that was not the case. Curry/Harden have been phenomenal offensive players, but are not as much of 2 way players IMO. I am really not a fan of Westbrooks game, but I am having the most trouble making a case against him. Really all 5 of the guys I mentioned should be on the 2ed tier after Davis than trying to arbitrarily rank them.

Nominate: Gobert

Maybe this is a little too reactionary. I was gonna put down Drummond, but what has he been doing that Gobert is not? Scores a bit more, but his <40% FT shooting makes him a liability that doesn't look to change. Young stars on rookie contracts rule in the trade value discussion.

Return to Trades and Transactions