Bucks-Kings-Hawks

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Who says no?

Hawks
77%
Kings
8%
Bucks
15%
No one
No votes

Total votes: 13

Mykhyn
General Manager
And1: 2,232

Bucks-Kings-Hawks 

Post#1 » by Mykhyn » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:02 am

Hawks out: Horford, raptors 2nd
Hawks in: Ilyasova, Stauskas, Henson, #6 from Sac

Kings out: Mclemore, Stauskas, #6
Kings in: Al Horford

Bucks out: Henson, Ilyasova
Bucks in: Mclemore, raptors 2nd

Hawks get some players with very distinct and semi unique skill sets plus a top pick. Coach bud is from the school of Pop and should be able to fully utilize the strengths of ilyasova, stauskas, and henson.

Kings get a very good fit next to Cousins.

Bucks get a solid SG prospect who fits well between MCW and Giannis with his off the ball nature. They also shed Ilyasova's salary

Thoughts?
Hawk Eye
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,071

Re: Bucks-Kings-Hawks 

Post#2 » by Hawk Eye » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:27 am

The Hawks say no. We aren't rebuilding. We just won 60 games, we won our division, and finished with the best record in the east. So to be polite, the answer is simply no.

However, I could see an argument to blow it up if we lose in the first round of the playoffs. Even still I'm not trading Horford unless it's for the one of the players in the top tier of the draft which is

Towns, Okafor, Russell, and Mudiay.

So the pick would have to be #4 at worst, not #6.
The Sparest
Bench Warmer
And1: 446

Post#3 » by The Sparest » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:00 am

If I am the Hawks, and WCS is there at 6, then I would have to think about it at least for a bit. But in the end I think they say no.
AKA: Sparey Spareman
MKE_BUCKS
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#4 » by MKE_BUCKS » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Would Sacramento consider a Henson and Iyasova trade fro Mclemore? I don't know how Mclemore would fit off of the bench with Kris Middleton, but I feel he would be another scorer off of the bench for the Bucks. I'd also consider their #17 and future 2nd round picks for Mclemore.
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,366

Post#5 » by King Ken » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Hawks- Hell no.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 31,989

Post#6 » by jbk1234 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:41 pm

The Hawks would have to lose in the playoffs before the ECF to even consider a trade like this. If that happens and WCS is sitting there at No. 6, I think that McLemore, WCS and filler might get you Horford. Get the Bucks out of this trade as all they are doing is sucking up value.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,233

Post#7 » by blind prophet » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:52 pm

MKE_BUCKS wrote:Would Sacramento consider a Henson and Iyasova trade fro Mclemore? I don't know how Mclemore would fit off of the bench with Kris Middleton, but I feel he would be another scorer off of the bench for the Bucks. I'd also consider their #17 and future 2nd round picks for Mclemore.

I wouldn't.

McLemore has been a disappointment, but he still is an athletic stud and improving.

I see nothing with high potential coming back so no.

We'd either have to get legit talent back for McLemore, or be close enough to winning to take something decent without as much potential.

We aren't close to winning, and not enough potential coming back.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,522

Post#8 » by LightTheBeam » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:54 pm

I hate to trade our only 3 assets (aside from Cousins and Gay obviously) but stars like Horford don't grow on trees and he fits so perfectly with Cousins and Gay we can figure the rest out later. I think the Bucks are stealing value here. Henson does not equal McLemore and if Hawks rebuild Ilyasova is not a desirable asset.
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#9 » by blind prophet » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:56 pm

He's an expiring 12 million RIP no way.

Even if he had a team friendly contract signed later, we just need to much help to deal the farm for him, we are not ready.
becorz
Veteran
And1: 507

Post#10 » by becorz » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:05 pm

blind prophet wrote:He's an expiring 12 million RIP no way.

Even if he had a team friendly contract signed later, we just need to much help to deal the farm for him, we are not ready.

I see your point here and I am pretty sure you will disagree with me, but I honestly feel that you get the star and worry about it later. McLemore and Sauce Castillo are mediocre right now anyway....
isiah_thomas
Analyst
And1: 1,154

Post#11 » by isiah_thomas » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Great trade for the Kings. Horford and Cousins would be crazy

Hawks don't make the deal
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,684

Post#12 » by AussieBuck » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Good value for the Bucks. I'd do it then on trade Mclemore for a C/PG/pick.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 31,989

Post#13 » by jbk1234 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:35 pm

AussieBuck wrote:Good value for the Bucks. I'd do it then on trade Mclemore for a C/PG/pick.

If the Hawks decided to make a trade like this, the Bucks would get cut out in a hot second.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
blind prophet
RealGM

Post#14 » by blind prophet » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:34 pm

becorz wrote:
blind prophet wrote:He's an expiring 12 million RIP no way.

I see your point here and I am pretty sure you will disagree with me, but I honestly feel that you get the star and worry about it later. McLemore and Sauce Castillo are mediocre right now anyway....

Certainly without any long term contract it is too risky.

But we'll have to disagree, I think we still need another year to fine tune, perhaps even land a top 10 pick once again before we will be ready.

Knew it would take Vivek and company two years at least, now I'm thinking 3.
sdballer
Senior
And1: 269

Post#15 » by sdballer » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:43 am

Only if I knew with certainty that we could extend al.

Return to Trades and Transactions