My mock with draft day deals

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

LofJ
RealGM
And1: 10,519

Re: My mock with draft day deals 

Post#21 » by LofJ » Thu May 21, 2015 3:30 am

I'm confident Orlando won't go for Winslow at 5, they need shooting and frontcourt help and Porzingis fits that billing exactly. I'd be really happy if Hezonja or Johnson fell to us at 9 but I don't think it's likely to happen. WCS is the player most likely to slip to us at 9, but I hope we pass on him for Booker.
He Filled it Up
Veteran
And1: 1,439

Post#22 » by He Filled it Up » Thu May 21, 2015 3:39 am

LofJ wrote:I'm confident Orlando won't go for Winslow at 5, they need shooting and frontcourt help and Porzingis fits that billing exactly. I'd be really happy if Hezonja or Johnson fell to us at 9 but I don't think it's likely to happen. WCS is the player most likely to slip to us at 9, but I hope we pass on him for Booker.

Can MKG and Johnson play together?
Count that baby and a foul!
LofJ
RealGM
And1: 10,519

Post#23 » by LofJ » Thu May 21, 2015 3:47 am

He Filled it Up wrote:
LofJ wrote:I'm confident Orlando won't go for Winslow at 5, they need shooting and frontcourt help and Porzingis fits that billing exactly. I'd be really happy if Hezonja or Johnson fell to us at 9 but I don't think it's likely to happen. WCS is the player most likely to slip to us at 9, but I hope we pass on him for Booker.

Can MKG and Johnson play together?

Defensively? God yes, they'd be a dream team together. Offensively though? It would likely be rough for a few years. Johnson is an underrated shooter and MKG is improving but neither are going to be above average in the near future. Booker and Hezonja are definitely the best fits for us, but if it's a choice between Johnson and Booker at 9 I think I'd have to go with Johnson. His game is too multifaceted to pass up on.

Return to Trades and Transactions