Bucks - Bulls

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Austincys21
Veteran
And1: 733

Bucks - Bulls 

Post#1 » by Austincys21 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 am

BUCKS -

TRADE: Miles Plumlee, OJ Mayo, and Tyler Ennis

GET: Joakim Noah

Why ? Bucks Booster there front court with an elite defender who fits the defensive system thus team runs.

Michael Carter Williams - Grevis Vasques
Khris Middleton - Jared Bayless - Rashard Vaughn
Giannis Antemkempo - Jabari Parker - Damien Inglis
Greg Monroe - Chris Copeland
Joakim Noah - John Henson - Johnny O'Bryant

BULLS -

TRADE: Joakim Noah

GET: OJ Mayo, Miles Plumlee, and Tyler Ennis

Why? They add a 6th man scorer wing. They add a cheap center shot blocker off the bench. They also add a point guard prospect.

Derrick Rose - Aaroon Brooks - Tyler Ennis
Jimmy Butler - OJ Mayo - Kirk Hinrich
Mike DunleVy - Tony Snell - Doug McDermott
Nikola Mirotic - Taj Gibson - Bobby Portis
Pau Gasol - Miles Plumlee
4xBuck
Sixth Man
And1: 569

Re: Bucks - Bulls 

Post#2 » by 4xBuck » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:49 am

A bucket of junk for Noah... Yeah, the Bulls gonna love that....
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Post#3 » by buckboy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:56 am

Call me crazy, but I'd do this.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
nba2k16
Banned User
And1: 212

Post#4 » by nba2k16 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 am

Austincys21 wrote:BUCKS -

Why ? Bucks Booster there front court with an elite defender who fits the defensive system thus team runs.

BULLS -

Why? They add a 6th man scorer wing. They add a cheap center shot blocker off the bench. They also add a point guard prospect.

This is literally a bunch of garbage for Noah

Noah has regressed a bit from past years but this is a TERRIBLE move for the Bulls. TERRIBLE.
bigbucksfan1234
Senior
And1: 187

Re: Re: Bucks - Bulls 

Post#5 » by bigbucksfan1234 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:51 am

BULLS -

This is just terrible for the bucks the last thing we need is another guy who can't shoot...and we sure as hell dont want this broken down shell of himself scrub Noah. Also this is the same fool who refused to workout for the bucks and said he wouldn't go there if we drafted him.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#6 » by AussieBuck » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 am

I don't see the Bulls doing this unless Noah is permanently crippled. As to the not wanting to play for the Bucks, we had a starting C better than him of course he didn't want to play for us. No idea why any Bucks fan would take that personally.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,903

Re: Re: Bucks - Bulls 

Post#7 » by buckboy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:53 pm

bigbucksfan1234 wrote:

BULLS -

This is just terrible for the bucks the last thing we need is another guy who can't shoot...and we sure as hell dont want this broken down shell of himself scrub Noah. Also this is the same fool who refused to workout for the bucks and said he wouldn't go there if we drafted him.

:lol:
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,808

Post#8 » by Texas Chuck » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:08 pm

AussieBuck wrote:I don't see the Bulls doing this unless Noah is permanently crippled. As to the not wanting to play for the Bucks, we had a starting C better than him of course he didn't want to play for us. No idea why any Bucks fan would take that personally.

Yeah. I don't see any reason to have hard feelings because Noah coming out of college saw a young Andrew Bogut in his way.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,532

Post#9 » by raferfenix » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Taj Gibson would be a much better fit for the Bucks, and he seems more likely to be on the outs coming off his ankle injury while Mirotic and Portis lay in wait.

Seems like Mayo would fit in well in Chicago but based on past discussions I know Bulls fans think more would have to be added considering how the franchise values Gibson (and has fended off trade talks for so long).

I don't know if the Bulls would value Ennis much considering how win now they are and how little he has shown to date.

Maybe Bayless would be preferred, but I don't know if that's enough total value.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#10 » by M-C-G » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:50 pm

raferfenix wrote:Taj Gibson would be a much better fit for the Bucks, and he seems more likely to be on the outs coming off his ankle injury while Mirotic and Portis lay in wait.

Seems like Mayo would fit in well in Chicago but based on past discussions I know Bulls fans think more would have to be added considering how the franchise values Gibson (and has fended off trade talks for so long).

I don't know if the Bulls would value Ennis much considering how win now they are and how little he has shown to date.

Maybe Bayless would be preferred, but I don't know if that's enough total value.

Maybe a Taj for Mayo/Plumlee type deal would make sense for both teams, depending if they see Portis as a 4 or 5.

Could add Hinrich on their end if they want, if they wanted to get rid of him to add some other incentive.
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,473

Post#11 » by Bernman » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:32 pm

It's not literally a bunch of garbage. Literally a bunch of garbage is banana peels, food wrappers, expired coupons, used paper, etc.

And all the players the Bucks would be dealing probably have at least minorly positive value around the league. They have use to a team at their current contracts. It's just, together, they don't near rise to the level of Joakim Noah, even coming off a bad year. So this would be a terrible deal for the Bulls, and I don't know why they'd even give the first thought to it.

The Bucks certainly would, but ironically there aren't many teams who Noah would fit worse with the lack of shooting and comments about Milwaukee coming out of college, so I don't get the impetus for this deal from either side in the first place. Wouldn't it make more sense to create trades that are remotely close in value and address team needs?
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,143

Post#12 » by jbk1234 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that the Bucks shouldn't trade Mayo until Parker is back healthy and putting the ball in the hoop? I mean Monroe is going to get them some additional points, and Middleton can catch and shoot, but then you're back to slashers/defenders at the other positions. Mediocre offense is still offense.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,274

Post#13 » by WiscoKing13 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:53 pm

jbk1234 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the Bucks shouldn't trade Mayo until Parker is back healthy and putting the ball in the hoop? I mean Monroe is going to get them some additional points, and Middleton can catch and shoot, but then you're back to slashers/defenders at the other positions. Mediocre offense is still offense.

Vazquez is going to play a lot of 2 to go along with and Vaughn/Bayless. With that said i'd much prefer to have Gibson over Noah for this team.
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
JayMKE
RealGM
And1: 14,584

Post#14 » by JayMKE » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:29 am

Even if the Bulls would do this, I'm not sure Noah would as he made it clear he did not want to play in Milwaukee. If the Bulls were willing to do this then it probably indicate we probably shouldn't want Noah.
FREE GIANNIS
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,187

Post#15 » by skones » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm

jbk1234 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the Bucks shouldn't trade Mayo until Parker is back healthy and putting the ball in the hoop? I mean Monroe is going to get them some additional points, and Middleton can catch and shoot, but then you're back to slashers/defenders at the other positions. Mediocre offense is still offense.

I agree. I'm of the opinion that Mayo is far more valuable to this team than he's given credit for at this stage. Milwaukee's not a team with a lot of guys who can isolate and get buckets. That was extremely evident after the departure of Knight, and later on the team was exposed a bit by Chicago in this regard in the playoffs. Mayo brings a bit of that.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,721

Post#16 » by the_process » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 pm

Seems to me that MIL could use some defense in the middle. And no reason to think what happened when Noah got drafted has any bearing now. I would think maybe Vaughn, Ennis, and the Clipper pick for Noah might be a better deal for both though

EDIT: Traded the Clipper pick, forgot. Future protected 1st then.
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#17 » by M-C-G » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:34 pm

oyoyer wrote:Seems to me that MIL could use some defense in the middle. And no reason to think what happened when Noah got drafted has any bearing now. I would think maybe Vaughn, Ennis, and the Clipper pick for Noah might be a better deal for both though.

Nah, we kept Henson around for that. Clipper pick was traded for Vasquez btw.
Buckfan76
Senior
And1: 33

Post#18 » by Buckfan76 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:01 pm

I agree a Taj for Mayo and Plumlee deal would work for me as a Bucks fan. I'd love to get Taj on our team!

Return to Trades and Transactions