Top Five Biggest Players Traded Between Now and Trade Deadline

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Trader_Joe
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,948

Re: Top Five Biggest Players Traded Between Now and Trade Deadline 

Post#21 » by Trader_Joe » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:12 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
Trader_Joe wrote:Al Jefferson
Doesn't seem to fit in Charlotte with his lack of D (and the rest of the bigs lack of D).

Derozen
I don't think Toronto will want to pay him what he will want and may look to get value now.

One of Gallo/Chandler
Seems they might have been locked in to keep solid value. No real need for too many vets when the team might be looking to rebuild

One of Evans/Holiday
IMO one has to go. One should be the starting PG while the other returns a SF

Eric Bledsoe
Phoenix may want to move on from the dual combo guard line-up and go for a true SG/SF

Who is taking on Big Al's contract?

Its just one year.
If a team values him for his low post scoring and rebounding maybe they move him for value.
If a team values him as an expirers maybe Charlotte adds some value for a better fit.

I just don't think he fits more than anything and Charlotte will look to move him first.
Mikhail Prokhorov wrote:My posse usually needs another vacation after a vacation with me.
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,236

Post#22 » by blind prophet » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Not too many big names I can think of.

I'll take Carmelo and Tyreke though
sportscrazy
General Manager
And1: 727

Post#23 » by sportscrazy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Trader_Joe wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
Trader_Joe wrote:Al Jefferson
Doesn't seem to fit in Charlotte with his lack of D (and the rest of the bigs lack of D).

Derozen
I don't think Toronto will want to pay him what he will want and may look to get value now.

One of Gallo/Chandler
Seems they might have been locked in to keep solid value. No real need for too many vets when the team might be looking to rebuild

One of Evans/Holiday
IMO one has to go. One should be the starting PG while the other returns a SF

Eric Bledsoe
Phoenix may want to move on from the dual combo guard line-up and go for a true SG/SF

Who is taking on Big Al's contract?

Its just one year.
If a team values him for his low post scoring and rebounding maybe they move him for value.
If a team values him as an expirers maybe Charlotte adds some value for a better fit.

I just don't think he fits more than anything and Charlotte will look to move him first.

I could see the Celtics (knowing they would have a ton of 2016 cap space) taking the risk of renting Al Jefferson if Nicolas Batum came with him and they got that package relatively cheap.
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#24 » by sportscrazy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Any one else see the Bulls going on a fire sale at the trade deadline if they get off to a bad start? Maximizing the assets they could get for Taj Gibson, Pau Gasol, Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose in separate trades then rebuilding via free agency and the draft around Jimmy Butler and Nikola Mirotic?
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,236

Post#25 » by blind prophet » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:24 pm

sportscrazy wrote:Any one else see the Bulls going on a fire sale at the trade deadline if they get off to a bad start? Maximizing the assets they could get for Taj Gibson, Pau Gasol, Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose in separate trades then rebuilding via free agency and the draft around Jimmy Butler and Nikola Mirotic?

No, maybe next season though when Taj and Rose are expiring.

Maybe on draft day next year.

I'm not sure what you can get for Rose though with much youth value.
sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#26 » by sportscrazy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:50 pm

blind prophet wrote:
sportscrazy wrote:Any one else see the Bulls going on a fire sale at the trade deadline if they get off to a bad start? Maximizing the assets they could get for Taj Gibson, Pau Gasol, Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose in separate trades then rebuilding via free agency and the draft around Jimmy Butler and Nikola Mirotic?

No, maybe next season though when Taj and Rose are expiring.

Maybe on draft day next year.

I'm not sure what you can get for Rose though with much youth value.

Maybe Jason Kidd and Milwaukee would take a flyer for expiring contracts and MCW?

Return to Trades and Transactions